11/5 show in NJ

Jessiee422

i'm looking for tix on ebay and have been asking about vip/back GA...

this is a list of questions asked by another ebayer to a guy selling VIP, but he said that ticketmaster told him there was no difference between the two, it's just for venue use (as you can read)

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?S...llerQuestion_VI

what do you think of that?

this is a list of questions asked by another ebayer to a guy selling VIP, but he said that ticketmaster told him there was no difference between the two, it's just for venue use (as you can read)

I got the same response from ticketmaster when I emailed them that is why I called to get the correct information. It took an hour of my precious time too because the guy kept putting me on hold but eventually he was able to ascertain that there was indeed a change made by the promoter after the tickets initially went on sale and the GA had been separated by the promoter.

I can't honestly say I will know what they will do for sure once the show arrives. I am only passing along info I was told by the TM customer service when I called. I corresponded by e-mail with them 10 times before I called and they kept telling me I didn't know what I was talking about.

But you can clearly see that people have different tickets.

Ebay sellers want to sell their stuff so of course they will say whatever they need to so it gets sold for the highest price.

Also, if you do a search for VIP tickets on Ebay there are about 12 auctions that are selling under or close to face value.

I got the same response from ticketmaster when I emailed them that is why I called to get the correct information. It took an hour of my precious time too because the guy kept putting me on hold but eventually he was able to ascertain that there was indeed a change made by the promoter after the tickets initially went on sale and the GA had been separated by the promoter.

I can't honestly say I will know what they will do for sure once the show arrives. I am only passing along info I was told by the TM customer service when I called. I corresponded by e-mail with them 10 times before I called and they kept telling me I didn't know what I was talking about.

But you can clearly see that people have different tickets.

Ebay sellers want to sell their stuff so of course they will say whatever they need to so it gets sold for the highest price.

Also, if you do a search for VIP tickets on Ebay there are about 12 auctions that are selling under or close to face value.

i hear ya, about seller's looking to get rid of their product, but you're saying when you called they def. confirmed 2 sections, but don't know exactly what will happen?

thanks for all info, bro (and doing all the work...)

Edited by bass71player

Also please see this link which is directly to the Meadowlands site:

http://www.meadowlands.com/eventDetail.asp...mp;eventid=2679

On the right shows the seating map which clearly indicates 2 GA sections for this event.

thanks, dude... one last thing

you think you can give me a link or point me in the direction where you're seeing 12 or so VIP tix listings? i can't seem to find em all

one more thing for anyone else... i just went through the link bandita posted and looked for tix and was still able to get 4 GA tix

Edited by bass71player

Yea I will send you the links in PM as soon as you stop calling me bro, hahahahaha! :rofl-lol:

You are giving me gender confusion issues! :P

sorry!!! :)

it's real easy to assume everyone in a GNR forum is a guy

thanks again

Edited by bass71player

secured my tix on ebay today!! got 4 soooo cheap... should be here tomorrow

what's everyone doing before the show? i'll be there in the early afternoon to tailgate, getting mildly drunk :P

edit: got em this morning (11/2) 3 days till the show!!! c'mon where is everyone?

Edited by bass71player

Hey man I'll be there gonna have a good ol' time (in my best redneck voice), got upper ticks not too happy with myself about that oh well. But made up for it by getting a floor tick for the Mass show on the 8th. Should have a tunk full of Coronas too.

I really wanna be on the Rail as well but I don't think it's possible ! based on my tickets which are VIP i have to be on row 8 seat 47 !! i thought GA was like First come first serve type of thing ! I went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert and i saw the GA section with seats !! so i guess tonight will be the same thing.. i wanted to tailgate so i could be the first one,but why do it if I have my seats secured in the VIP section ? plus it's like 20 degrees outside ! :angry:

I really wanna be on the Rail as well but I don't think it's possible ! based on my tickets which are VIP i have to be on row 8 seat 47 !! i thought GA was like First come first serve type of thing ! I went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert and i saw the GA section with seats !! so i guess tonight will be the same thing.. i wanted to tailgate so i could be the first one,but why do it if I have my seats secured in the VIP section ? plus it's like 20 degrees outside ! :angry:

the row and seat number is only for numbers counting.So they know how many people are there. GA has no seats. GA Vip means your in the first section of GA, and GA back means your in the back of the GA area. I'll sitting in section 123. Parking lots open at 5:30 doors open at 6:30. I'll be there around 7:45.

Thanks for that info ! that's what I thought since i bought the tickets but i just got confused comparing the seating with the Red Hot Chili peppers concert !! i guess tonight it's gonna be different.

the row and seat number is only for numbers counting.So they know how many people are there. GA has no seats. GA Vip means your in the first section of GA, and GA back means your in the back of the GA area. I'll sitting in section 123. Parking lots open at 5:30 doors open at 6:30. I'll be there around 7:45.

So If I go now to be on the Line,where will I park my Car ?

so it looks like tailgating is out of the question - oh well... it's cold as a motherfucker out

in any event i'm more hell bent on getting up front than ever - i broke my fucking big toe last night, so i'm really hoping to get up on the rail to lean as the show's gonna be really long. luckily i'm gonna wear my steel toed boots so i don't have to worry too much about getting stepped on, but standing for that long is gonna suck! we'll see what happens.

i'm heading out shortly (gotta pick up friends in queens and the bronx) if anyone in VIP GA sees a really tall dude (i'm about 6'4") with shoulder length brown hair, 2 (really short) girls and a really fat guy with a pompador, don't be afraid to say hey - my name's DJ for the record. hope everyone has fun! i know i will - dunno if it'll top hammerstein though, but we'll see.

Edited by bass71player

It says doors open at 7:30 on meadowlands website.

Ah well fuck it who knows, a lot of times it doesn't even matter how early you get there because of how they divide everyone up and the search lines and stuff..

Everyone have fun!