Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

11/5 show in NJ

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

the_estranged1

the_estranged1

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • 23-October 03
i'll be on the floor at MSG too!

abw1987

abw1987

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • 05-September 04
The tickets are just too damned expensive, that's why they're not selling. If they lowered their prices, they could really make so much more money. I think. We'll see. But as of now, the $38 tickets are sold out. The rest are not even half gone.
So burn it down
Discover the dusk of your day has reached its dawn

http://www.marktremonti.net

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06
i really wanted to go to msg but it's just too expensive... i checked ebay and tix for CAA are SOOO much cheaper and it's actually closer for me - hopefully it sells out, but not before i get some floor seats
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES:
http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06
Just something I realized today about this show and wanted to make everyone aware in case they weren't-

The floor of this concert is actually split in 2 with GA VIP being in the front and GA BACK on the back half of the floor-

I never even would have known this if someone hadn't brought it up in another forum-Apparently after the day of the pre-sale the promoter had the GA split into two sections so I would advise everyone to look at their tickets or be careful if they are buying them second hand.

I called TM to complain because my online order history never said anything about BACK GA and they offered me a refund and I was able to pick up a pair of the VIP front section online for face value thankfully.

Just a heads up :)
Posted Image

TY jkdrummer for the sig!! 10 shows and counting! I LOVE NY!
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Appetite 4 Axl

Appetite 4 Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,946 posts
  • 25-September 03

Just something I realized today about this show and wanted to make everyone aware in case they weren't-

The floor of this concert is actually split in 2 with GA VIP being in the front and GA BACK on the back half of the floor-

I never even would have known this if someone hadn't brought it up in another forum-Apparently after the day of the pre-sale the promoter had the GA split into two sections so I would advise everyone to look at their tickets or be careful if they are buying them second hand.

I called TM to complain because my online order history never said anything about BACK GA and they offered me a refund and I was able to pick up a pair of the VIP front section online for face value thankfully.

What ??!

How can you tell by your ticket!?! What should it say on it? Let me know please.
Gn'R live ... 5/17, 11/5, 11/10 (2006)
VR live ... 5/21/05, 5/18/07

победа или смерть

www.twentysomethings.info

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06

What ??!

How can you tell by your ticket!?! What should it say on it? Let me know please.

Posted Image

These were my tickets I had refunded and then I got new VIP ones. I circled where you should look-

If yours say VIP there you are in the front, if yours look like these you are in the back GA section
Posted Image

gnr estranged

gnr estranged

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • 02-July 06
i'll be there, i gotta check my tickets when i get out of work. i have GA but not sure which one.
and to the people saying it is going to be empty because you can still get GA and 100 level tickets, that doesnt mean anything. i went to see tool here in oct, got great tickets in the 100s right by the stage a week before the show and the place was pretty close to a sell out.

Edited by gnr estranged, 24 October 2006 - 05:08 PM.

12.05.2002 MSG, NYC /// 12.06.2002 Philly (well... sort of) /// 05.14.2006 Hammerstein NYC /// 05.15.2006 Hammerstein NYC /// 05.17.2006 Hammerstein NYC /// 11.05.2006 NJ /// 02.15.2012 The Ritz, NYC

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06

i'll be there, i gotta check my tickets when i get out of work. i have GA but not sure which one.
and to the people saying it is going to be empty because you can still get GA and 100 level tickets, that doesnt mean anything. i went to see tool here in oct, got great tickets in the 100s right by the stage a week before the show and the place was pretty close to a sell out.

Actually when I called yesterday regarding my tickets there were no GA left, hence why the guy offered me a refund when I complained about being in the back-

I tried to bring up 2 just now on TM and no GA are available anymore-
Posted Image

Appetite 4 Axl

Appetite 4 Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,946 posts
  • 25-September 03

What ??!

Posted Image

These were my tickets I had refunded and then I got new VIP ones. I circled where you should look-

If yours say VIP there you are in the front, if yours look like these you are in the back GA section

Ok mine says VIP thank god!

Thank for posting that. I got really scared.

Maybe I'll see you at the show... except I don't know what you look like. :unsure:
Gn'R live ... 5/17, 11/5, 11/10 (2006)
VR live ... 5/21/05, 5/18/07

победа или смерть

www.twentysomethings.info

gnr estranged

gnr estranged

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • 02-July 06
shit, i knew it. mine are back ga. thats bullshit. they should have told us before ordering them.
12.05.2002 MSG, NYC /// 12.06.2002 Philly (well... sort of) /// 05.14.2006 Hammerstein NYC /// 05.15.2006 Hammerstein NYC /// 05.17.2006 Hammerstein NYC /// 11.05.2006 NJ /// 02.15.2012 The Ritz, NYC

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06
No problem I just posted it so people would look and especially if the buy tickets second hand from someone that they ask what GA they are-

See ya @ the show rock2
Posted Image

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06
i'm looking for tix on ebay and have been asking about vip/back GA...
this is a list of questions asked by another ebayer to a guy selling VIP, but he said that ticketmaster told him there was no difference between the two, it's just for venue use (as you can read)

http://contact.ebay....llerQuestion_VI

what do you think of that?

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06

this is a list of questions asked by another ebayer to a guy selling VIP, but he said that ticketmaster told him there was no difference between the two, it's just for venue use (as you can read)

I got the same response from ticketmaster when I emailed them that is why I called to get the correct information. It took an hour of my precious time too because the guy kept putting me on hold but eventually he was able to ascertain that there was indeed a change made by the promoter after the tickets initially went on sale and the GA had been separated by the promoter.

I can't honestly say I will know what they will do for sure once the show arrives. I am only passing along info I was told by the TM customer service when I called. I corresponded by e-mail with them 10 times before I called and they kept telling me I didn't know what I was talking about.

But you can clearly see that people have different tickets.

Ebay sellers want to sell their stuff so of course they will say whatever they need to so it gets sold for the highest price.

Also, if you do a search for VIP tickets on Ebay there are about 12 auctions that are selling under or close to face value.
Posted Image

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06

I got the same response from ticketmaster when I emailed them that is why I called to get the correct information. It took an hour of my precious time too because the guy kept putting me on hold but eventually he was able to ascertain that there was indeed a change made by the promoter after the tickets initially went on sale and the GA had been separated by the promoter.

I can't honestly say I will know what they will do for sure once the show arrives. I am only passing along info I was told by the TM customer service when I called. I corresponded by e-mail with them 10 times before I called and they kept telling me I didn't know what I was talking about.

But you can clearly see that people have different tickets.

Ebay sellers want to sell their stuff so of course they will say whatever they need to so it gets sold for the highest price.

Also, if you do a search for VIP tickets on Ebay there are about 12 auctions that are selling under or close to face value.

i hear ya, about seller's looking to get rid of their product, but you're saying when you called they def. confirmed 2 sections, but don't know exactly what will happen?

thanks for all info, bro (and doing all the work...)

Edited by bass71player, 26 October 2006 - 03:45 PM.

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06
Also please see this link which is directly to the Meadowlands site:

http://www.meadowlan...mp;eventid=2679

On the right shows the seating map which clearly indicates 2 GA sections for this event.

Posted Image

Look to where I circled in yellow-

Edited by bandita, 26 October 2006 - 03:51 PM.

Posted Image