Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

11/5 show in NJ

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06

Also please see this link which is directly to the Meadowlands site:

http://www.meadowlan...mp;eventid=2679

On the right shows the seating map which clearly indicates 2 GA sections for this event.

thanks, dude... one last thing

you think you can give me a link or point me in the direction where you're seeing 12 or so VIP tix listings? i can't seem to find em all

one more thing for anyone else... i just went through the link bandita posted and looked for tix and was still able to get 4 GA tix

Edited by bass71player, 26 October 2006 - 03:50 PM.

SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES:
http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

bandita

bandita

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • 15-May 06
Yea I will send you the links in PM as soon as you stop calling me bro, hahahahaha! :rofl-lol:

You are giving me gender confusion issues! :P
Posted Image

TY jkdrummer for the sig!! 10 shows and counting! I LOVE NY!
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06

Yea I will send you the links in PM as soon as you stop calling me bro, hahahahaha! :rofl-lol:

You are giving me gender confusion issues! :P

sorry!!! :)

it's real easy to assume everyone in a GNR forum is a guy

thanks again

Edited by bass71player, 26 October 2006 - 04:02 PM.

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06
secured my tix on ebay today!! got 4 soooo cheap... should be here tomorrow

what's everyone doing before the show? i'll be there in the early afternoon to tailgate, getting mildly drunk :P

edit: got em this morning (11/2) 3 days till the show!!! c'mon where is everyone?

Edited by bass71player, 02 November 2006 - 10:36 AM.

coma66

coma66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 28-October 06
Hey man I'll be there gonna have a good ol' time (in my best redneck voice), got upper ticks not too happy with myself about that oh well. But made up for it by getting a floor tick for the Mass show on the 8th. Should have a tunk full of Coronas too.

elenathedevil

elenathedevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 02-November 06
just got myself floor seats! rock3 hope i get them on time. very excited my first GNR show! anybody wants to hang out before the show?

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06
yeah if anyone wants to meet up or anything... i'll be there all day pretty much tailgating, or even if people with floor seats wanna meet up inside so we can get up front (i wanna be on the f'ing rail) that's cool... PM me or w/e

Dan-So Fine

Dan-So Fine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 05-November 06
I really wanna be on the Rail as well but I don't think it's possible ! based on my tickets which are VIP i have to be on row 8 seat 47 !! i thought GA was like First come first serve type of thing ! I went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert and i saw the GA section with seats !! so i guess tonight will be the same thing.. i wanted to tailgate so i could be the first one,but why do it if I have my seats secured in the VIP section ? plus it's like 20 degrees outside ! :angry:

coma66

coma66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 28-October 06
I don't think there gona have seats dude my Maiden tick was GA VIP row 6 seat 64 and there were no seats. So don't worry about it, the seat don't mean nothing.

patcooper

patcooper

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • 17-May 05

I really wanna be on the Rail as well but I don't think it's possible ! based on my tickets which are VIP i have to be on row 8 seat 47 !! i thought GA was like First come first serve type of thing ! I went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert and i saw the GA section with seats !! so i guess tonight will be the same thing.. i wanted to tailgate so i could be the first one,but why do it if I have my seats secured in the VIP section ? plus it's like 20 degrees outside ! :angry:

the row and seat number is only for numbers counting.So they know how many people are there. GA has no seats. GA Vip means your in the first section of GA, and GA back means your in the back of the GA area. I'll sitting in section 123. Parking lots open at 5:30 doors open at 6:30. I'll be there around 7:45.

Dan-So Fine

Dan-So Fine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 05-November 06
Thanks for that info ! that's what I thought since i bought the tickets but i just got confused comparing the seating with the Red Hot Chili peppers concert !! i guess tonight it's gonna be different.

the row and seat number is only for numbers counting.So they know how many people are there. GA has no seats. GA Vip means your in the first section of GA, and GA back means your in the back of the GA area. I'll sitting in section 123. Parking lots open at 5:30 doors open at 6:30. I'll be there around 7:45.

So If I go now to be on the Line,where will I park my Car ?

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06
so it looks like tailgating is out of the question - oh well... it's cold as a motherfucker out

in any event i'm more hell bent on getting up front than ever - i broke my fucking big toe last night, so i'm really hoping to get up on the rail to lean as the show's gonna be really long. luckily i'm gonna wear my steel toed boots so i don't have to worry too much about getting stepped on, but standing for that long is gonna suck! we'll see what happens.

patcooper

patcooper

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • 17-May 05
it's sunny and 48 degrees out. it's not that cold.

bass71player

bass71player

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • 26-March 06

it's sunny and 48 degrees out. it's not that cold.

have you been to the meadowlands parking lot? it's fucking huge, the wind is insane there, especially in the fall like this.

Appetite 4 Axl

Appetite 4 Axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,946 posts
  • 25-September 03
Is anyone bringing their cameras?........ aahhh I still don't know.

Also if any of you see a petite girl with brown hair, please be nice and don't push her out of the way! lol
Gn'R live ... 5/17, 11/5, 11/10 (2006)
VR live ... 5/21/05, 5/18/07

победа или смерть

www.twentysomethings.info