Rollingstone.com thinks November 21st is the date!

slashplay

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that solid singles can sell albums. If Axl releases a brilliant first single which catches on, then it stands every chance of outselling Jay-Z.

Nope. It doesn't stand a chance. Thats like a Run DMC album debuting higher then one of the UYI albums. Except Run DMC was still relevent when they released it. Most of the general public don't even know what "Chinese Democracy" even is.

Jackamo its 2 completely differant genera's (sp?) of music so what if it dosent outsell Jay Z

The billboard charts are kind of a big deal. ;)

Not anymore, you downloading mfers

Is this Rolling Stone site seriously considered a reliable source?

Why not close the thread, they had a retail source, so what. Many of us seem to have one. Jarmo ruled this out so he has contacted some official source about this. That's about it. End of story. [/thread]

Well, since this rumour has spread like lightning through the entire music business, I'd say RS is considered a pretty reliable source by most people. Guns N' Roses management knows this as well so I find it a bit odd that they've chosen not to comment about it.

And that hooray for tolerance! that presents the news said that it will be out on the 21st... I think...

I had the volume of... So when i finally managed to turn it up.. He said it will be out then... All i heard...

I know its old.. And they just got it from rolling stones...

Anyone else watched it?

What did he say before that? :xmassrudolph:

for those who think that this is a rumor,I just want them to think about the 2006-2007 tour that GnR is putting out now. Also, when they asked Axl when the cd will be released, he said by the end of this year. So I believe that this won't be a let down. i belive that rs magazine wouldn't be waisting their time with breaking rumors.

for those who think that this is a rumor,I just want them to think about the 2006-2007 tour that GnR is putting out now. Also, when they asked Axl when the cd will be released, he said by the end of this year. So I believe that this won't be a let down. i belive that rs magazine wouldn't be waisting their time with breaking rumors.

Yeah me neither, but whatever, true or not, if it isn't released that date or even before, there'd still be ONLY 5!!!! weeks left in which one the album WILL be released. :wub:

HOLY CRAP!!!! we got 10 more tuesdays to go!!!! :wub::wub:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

All I have tosay is if Bob fucking Dylan can go #1 with his piece of shit of an album...than certainly the Infamous Chinese D will.

Bob Dylan is far more influential than the new GN'R will ever be. He even influenced the old GN'R... I don't see where you're coming from...

All I have tosay is if Bob fucking Dylan can go #1 with his piece of shit of an album...than certainly the Infamous Chinese D will.

Bob Dylan is far more influential than the new GN'R will ever be. He even influenced the old GN'R... I don't see where you're coming from...

You're right. Hell, GN'R cover him every fuckin' night. That should tell you something.

Today the Swedish (nordic) version of MTV talked for about 1 minute about the new GN´R album in the news section. I didn´t manage to rip it, but I will have MTV on in background during tomorrow and hopefully they´ll show it again, and if so I´ll rip it and throw it up on youtube. :)

They talked about how they released a press statement with the "13 tuesdays left this year"-thing and that the latest album release rumour now is 21st of November. They also talked a little about how many years Axl´s been working on it and how expensive the album has been. Pretty cool to see people on MTV talking about GN´R again. ;)

I don´t think they are advertising it in any other way as someone else stated in another thread (that is now locked).

Edited by Lukinx