The Blues or Better.. which one do you prefer....?

bounce

Well it's kinda hard to decide. Since we have only heard the live version of the blues. And if the studio is as much better as better is on the studio compared to live. We are in for a treat.

And we also have the fact that they have changed the blues quite alot since 01. I prefer the 01 RIR version over the 02 and 06 version by far.

But as far as blues vs better it's to hard for me. I love em both and they are two completly different songes.

The Blues or better.. Which one do ylou prefer..?

-Bounce-

Bounce - you keep hitting the "report to mod" button instead of the "reply" button. This is causing your posts to be sent to the mod team instead of being posted. Please look carefully when you post to ensure you're hitting the "reply"' button.

Also, please read your personal messages so that I don't have to post this in the open forum.

-Bounce-

Bounce - you keep hitting the "report to mod" button instead of the "reply" button. This is causing your posts to be sent to the mod team instead of being posted. Please look carefully when you post to ensure you're hitting the "reply"' button.

Also, please read your personal messages so that I don't have to post this in the open forum.

Ha!

-Bounce-

You sent him a PM too? :P

I couldn't choose between the two.