Slash vs Axl in court

Vogstar90_G'N'R

back in march/april i think it was all over the board about how slash showed up to Axls house and told axl how much he hates his VR band mates. As far as i can recall it went to court but was delayed because of the hammerstein concerts i think? i am just wondering if anyone knows whats up with that like has the court got a new date or is it dropped?

Edit:.......'In October of 2005 Slash made an unannounced 5:30 AM visit to Axl Rose’s house. Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that: "Duff was spineless," "Scott was a fraud," that he "hates Matt Sorum" and that in this ongoing war, contest or whatever anyone wants to call it that Slash has waged against Axl for the better part of 20 years, that Axl has proven himself "the stronger." Based on his conduct in showing up at Rose’s home, Axl was hopeful that Slash would live up to his pronouncements that he wanted to end the war and move on with life. Unfortunately that did not prove to be the case.'

Axl Rose Response To Lawsuits Filed By Slash And McKagan

ok so what i am asking is, is that is anything happening with the case now? is there a new date for court, is the case dropped or have things been settled?

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

Wasn't it just posponed till further notice? Havn't heard anything since...maybe Slash is being admirable and letting Axl finish the tour/album etc before starting it up again. Who knows :o

Edited by Coma.

:unsure: If that's true I've lost alot of respect for Slash.

(Didn't Slash deny that though?)

He never denyed it....Scott did :rofl-lol:

So there is some truth in it...But I cant blame slash, hes an awsome guitarst and deserves better.

But he should not shit talking Duff...Jeah hes a wimp these days but

Was cool the beer king

:unsure: If that's true I've lost alot of respect for Slash.

(Didn't Slash deny that though?)

He never denyed it....Scott did :rofl-lol:

So there is some truth in it...But I cant blame slash, hes an awsome guitarst and deserves better.

But he should not shit talking Duff...Jeah hes a wimp these days but

Was cool the beer king

What the hell? Slash did deny it!

Slash was NOT at Axls house, Slash did NOT say those things about VR. He said so on the Radio interview with Matt.

yea but hearing it from himself aint mean nothing neither does it from axl... it is hard to know who is telling the truth but i can admit that it is a bit weird and all the whole thing. you can just never tell

Slash was NOT at Axls house, Slash did NOT say those things about VR. He said so on the Radio interview with Matt.

yea but hearing it from himself aint mean nothing neither does it from axl... it is hard to know who is telling the truth but i can admit that it is a bit weird and all the whole thing. you can just never tell

Thats the way its always been with GnR. Its all a bunch of hear'say crap.

No one will ever know the truth about anything. At least you can get some idea about things, but it isnt entirely accurate.

No one will ever know the truth about anything. At least you can get some idea about things, but it isnt entirely accurate.

very true, its all a bunch of he said she said...

Even if it was true Slash wouldn´t be so silly as to say " yes, I went to Axl´s and said all that". Guess we´ll never know the truth.

Manson for God... I mean, Mod :xmasssanta:

Well, Axl said he hadn't seen Slash in 10 years at the Korn launch party and then in that press release it said that he saw him in October. There's your proof that it was a lie right there. It's all PR shit to make Axl look good since he needs a nicer public image

I'm sure I've heard Slash deny this as well, wishful thinking that Slash and Axl will ever kiss and make up!

Jo

its never confiremed that axl said this things..

there was a press realese from santcury but that wasen "real" or something

So could be another reporter just pulling off something <_<

I'm sure I've heard Slash deny this as well, wishful thinking that Slash and Axl will ever kiss and make up!

Jo

Didn't Merck confirm it was real?

Jo

Didn't Merck confirm it was real?

If memory serves, It was in the first press-release. but then it was taken out and re-released wth that particular piece missing. Im not 100% though.

Obviously nothing has come from this as Axl never responded, nor has he ranted about such things. And Slash is with Vr and supposedly Rubin, happily preparing to record the second album.