Slash vs Axl in court

Vogstar90_G'N'R

1. Slash said he didn't go to Axl's house, and that they haven't spoken in 10 years; Axl even said they hadn't spoken for a decade in Feb. If he really said those things about his current bandmates, I doubt there would still be a "VR" to talk about.

Personally, I think they are BOTH lying to some extent; but only they know the total truth surrounding that.

2. The case was dismissed w/o prejudice I believe. Which means they could always file again. But I'm not sure if that was the 1st lawsuit or the 2nd lawsuit.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

back in march/april i think it was all over the board about how slash showed up to Axls house and told axl how much he hates his VR band mates. As far as i can recall it went to court but was delayed because of the hammerstein concerts i think? i am just wondering if anyone knows whats up with that like has the court got a new date or is it dropped?

Edit:.......'In October of 2005 Slash made an unannounced 5:30 AM visit to Axl Rose’s house. Not appearing to be under the influence, Slash came to inform Axl that: "Duff was spineless," "Scott was a fraud," that he "hates Matt Sorum" and that in this ongoing war, contest or whatever anyone wants to call it that Slash has waged against Axl for the better part of 20 years, that Axl has proven himself "the stronger." Based on his conduct in showing up at Rose’s home, Axl was hopeful that Slash would live up to his pronouncements that he wanted to end the war and move on with life. Unfortunately that did not prove to be the case.'

Axl Rose Response To Lawsuits Filed By Slash And McKagan

ok so what i am asking is, is that is anything happening with the case now? is there a new date for court, is the case dropped or have things been settled?

THe lawsuit has nothing to do with Slash (VR) suing Axl over those 'allegations'. The lawsuit was over Slash and Duff's greed over Axl not allow GnR songs on certain movie soundtracks.

The case was dropped because Slash and Duff had no legal basis (ie. they can't read the contract fine prints).

Edited by Anti

THe lawsuit has nothing to do with Slash (VR) suing Axl over those 'allegations'. The lawsuit was over Slash and Duff's greed over Axl not allow GnR songs on certain movie soundtracks.

The case was dropped because Slash and Duff had no legal basis (ie. they can't read the contract fine prints).

The case was dismissed WITHOUT PREJUDICE, meaning it can be filed again. Cases can be dismissed for a variety of reasons, and may have nothing to do with the merits of the case itself.

The case was dismissed WITHOUT PREJUDICE, meaning it can be filed again. Cases can be dismissed for a variety of reasons, and may have nothing to do with the merits of the case itself.

thankyou, wow it took 3 pages to just hear the answer. :)

vogstar.

I was under the impression it was dismissed because they settled it.

And I believe both Axl and Slash were technically telling the truth. They hadn't 'seen' or 'spoken' to each other in a decade, but Slash did drop by Axl's house and threw himself on the sword (as it were), but Axl didn't see him. He either wasn't there or he avoided him. Slash talked to an intermediary, probably Beta, but maybe Del or somebody.

thankyou, wow it took 3 pages to just hear the answer. :)

vogstar.

I thought the same......