Im doing my part...are you?

GNR Rocks35

Guest cherry_bomb

well all i do is talk about gnr, so i guess im spreading the word :question:

thing is, a lot of people hate axl. which sucks for the band because that sometimes will stop them from checking out the music,. i joined an alternative/rock music society at uni, and i said that i loved gnr, everyone said "he's a twat he needs a slap"....so my point is, sometimes you just cant do anything. word of mouth isnt enough, they need to be aired on the major stations and let people make their own mind up

I have been telling everyone i know tht Gnr' is back on tour and that they have a website now!!!!!

i have gotten many people to buy tix

has everyone lese been doing their part???

Sure, have. I tell everyone, hand out the leaks on CD, go to mtv and other forums to promote the band, write Guns N' Roses 2006 inside porta potties at Michigan games, and much more !!!!!!

Rainman rock3

Absolutely. I'm playin GN'R volume max. at midnights. I believe my neighbours just love it!

Since years already I'm playing GNR all day long and keep the window open.....everytime my neghbours bang on the wall I put the volume harder especially when I play Get In The Ring..... :anger: "You wanna antagonize me motherfucker?Get in the ring motherfucker and I'll kick your bitchy litte ass!!!!" :fuckyou:

Above this I've been telling everyone of GNR.....as I always did....

It AXL must hire me (and it would be nice if was getting my salary "payed in nature".... :blink::shocked: ) .....I'm sure that I'm the best P.R. HE ever had!!!!!.....Since I found out about GNR 16yrs ago all the people I met saw HIS face tatooed on my back and heared me praising HIM as the King of Hard Rock!!!!

Edited by Wild Rose

If Axl wants to hire me, I'd be delighted to help promote the album. ;)

I was going to say, they should definitely be promoting a lot more than what they are. and agree with this post :D and i must say that a lot of people i know love gnr, but they are young and not die hard fans of the "past" gnr

Edited by pebbles

I guess I havent been doing my part

Nah, I told the people I know who like Guns N' Roses and they really didnt care. Theyre old band fans like me.

wich band are you fan of aigen? :ph34r:

As for me I talk about Gn'R all the time, to my friends, rahter they like it or not.

And not long ago I spread the new site to some duds on msn