Nashville Show Also Rescheduled?

juicyswoos

Don't know if this is true, but here is an article on the Jacksonville show and they mention Nashville is also going to be rescheduled.

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Guns N' Roses have moved their Jacksonville, FL show to the 31st of October, Halloween. The show at Veterans Memorial Arena which was originally due to take place on the 20th of October will now be a Halloween celebration with tricks and treats and fans are encouraged to attend the show in their Halloween costume.

Special guests Sebastian Bach and Papa Roach will kick the evening off at 8 and 9 pm, respectively, before Guns N' Roses hits the stage after 10 pm for a festive night. Tickets for the October 29th date will be honored for the new date.

Guns N' Roses North American Tour will now kick off on the 24th of October in Ft.. Lauderdale at the Bank Atlantic Center as the band's Nashville show at Gaylord Entertainment Center scheduled for the 22nd of October will also move to January 2007.

Source: Phantasma Productions

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/n...x?storyid=67032

Don't know if this is true, but here is an article on the Jacksonville show and they mention Nashville is also going to be rescheduled.

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Guns N' Roses have moved their Jacksonville, FL show to the 31st of October, Halloween. The show at Veterans Memorial Arena which was originally due to take place on the 20th of October will now be a Halloween celebration with tricks and treats and fans are encouraged to attend the show in their Halloween costume.

Special guests Sebastian Bach and Papa Roach will kick the evening off at 8 and 9 pm, respectively, before Guns N' Roses hits the stage after 10 pm for a festive night. Tickets for the October 29th date will be honored for the new date.

Guns N' Roses North American Tour will now kick off on the 24th of October in Ft.. Lauderdale at the Bank Atlantic Center as the band's Nashville show at Gaylord Entertainment Center scheduled for the 22nd of October will also move to January 2007.

Source: Phantasma Productions

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/n...x?storyid=67032

Tickets aren't selling. That is a major problem. MSG isn't sold out either - you can still buy blocks of 8 seats all together on the 200 level.

Man, I am really glad I made it to the Vegas shows. That may have been my only chance to see these guys. One has to think that things will turn around soon. My hopes of this thing ever happening were crushed after the 02 mess. It can't happen again can it?

This is what I was worried about. I got the vacation time off for the Nashville show and got a hotel room already reserved. After I saw the Jacksonville date change I was wondering if they would really open the tour in Nashville. I am of course hoping the date will not change, but if it does it will not surprise me.

All I know is if the Nashville show is changed I will not be pissed I will just be hurt more than anything I have time off from work a hotel set up and it is a long trip I have planned out. I was looking forward to this show more than anything I have done or oseen this year. I woudl rather go to this show then have the Olsen twins as my sex slaves for the day. :no:

if they're moving these dates back and nothing comes of it regarding at least a single or record, then i will be pissed :anger:

but as long as they don't move the oct 27th one... it's getting close though :(

and for the comment above saying MSG wasn't sold out... um... pretty sure there was a press release a couple days ago saying MSG IS SOLD OUT. :P

if they're moving these dates back and nothing comes of it regarding at least a single or record, then i will be pissed :anger:

and for the comment above saying MSG wasn't sold out... um... pretty sure there was a press release a couple days ago saying MSG IS SOLD OUT. :P

Yeah, the release was bullshit. You could buy blocks of 8 tickets in the 200 section as recently as yesterday.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

guys, don't be so pessimistic, chances are theres a good explanation for it. I doubt Axl will lock himself in his house again.

You know shit happens... Don't fucking worry... The Album will come... The World has already been reintroduced to GNR... America will come around soon too... When it comes down to D-day, the tickets will fly... fast... Enjoy life because you never know if you are going to get another...

Yeah, the release was bullshit. You could buy blocks of 8 tickets in the 200 section as recently as yesterday.

Yesterday there were tickets available, but now , suddenly, there aren't. I just tried for 1 ticket and nothing was available, but yesterday, as you said, you could still get 8 seats in the 200 section. weird.

That really sucks for you guys that have shows getting postponed/rescheduled. I hope most of you will still be able to go.

For what its worth... not trying to dispute jarmo or anything like that but i just got off the phone with the operator at gaylord and she said NOTHING is official right now. she said they too have heard the rumours and nothing is official and they are supposed to be havng a meeting about it on monday and the best bet would be to just keep checking ticketmaster

like i said not trying to argue with anyone or anything just trying to figure it all out but right now the arena dont even know??/ :no: