"November Reign"

Negative_Creep

Ive been reading a lot of negative posts about the release of chinese democracy in november and I cant honestly see why. Everybody on this forum has been waiting for such a time when it will be released and there was a lot of hype this year when Axl claimed that 2006 is the year. so i ask why all the negativity?.

It's close to christmas which means everybody will get a copy because it will be high on everybody's wish list. well people who understand good music. With the actual release no nother artist/bands album will come close to the amount of media attention that chinese democracy will recieve. so for all us gunner's fans chinese democracy will reign supreme to all other albums out there.

I personally can't wait for Guns N' Roses and "November Reign" with Chinese Democracy.

(slag me off or do whatever you like with this post this is just an honest fans opinions about current matters).

I think everyone here would like it out November. heck, they'd like it out tomorrow. The issue I think is that not only do fans want to love the album, they want everyone to love the album and are worried it'll be overshadowed by other releases. I agree with Negative_Creep- roll on November!

Ive been reading a lot of negative posts about the release of chinese democracy in november and I cant honestly see why. Everybody on this forum has been waiting for such a time when it will be released and there was a lot of hype this year when Axl claimed that 2006 is the year. so i ask why all the negativity?.

It's close to christmas which means everybody will get a copy because it will be high on everybody's wish list. well people who understand good music. With the actual release no nother artist/bands album will come close to the amount of media attention that chinese democracy will recieve. so for all us gunner's fans chinese democracy will reign supreme to all other albums out there.

I personally can't wait for Guns N' Roses and "November Reign" with Chinese Democracy.

(slag me off or do whatever you like with this post this is just an honest fans opinions about current matters).

Pretty good post,man.... :)

I agree with your point of view and I must confess that also I can't wait anymore for AXL's "November Reign" to begin....

Pretty good post,man.... :)

I agree with your point of view and I must confess that also I can't wait anymore for AXL's "November Reign" to begin....

Absolutely. If Axl and management are looking to generate big sales with this album (of course they are) then November is the month to drop it. Time will tell. Here's hopin.