The Official MMA (Mixed martial arts) Thread

vulgar

Man, Rashad made Rampage look old & slow, & Rampage is only a year older. I thought Rampage had Rashad in the 3rd round, but sadly, he just couldn't put Rashad away.

How about Russow ko'ing Duffee out of nowhere! That was crazy!

Man, Rashad made Rampage look old & slow, & Rampage is only a year older. I thought Rampage had Rashad in the 3rd round, but sadly, he just couldn't put Rashad away.

How about Russow ko'ing Duffee out of nowhere! That was crazy!

Rampage showed ring rust big time, plus i'm sure dropping 45 pounds in the amount of time he did had something to do with it. When they rematch, I guarantee Rampage wins the fight IF he dedicates more time to conditioning and training.

Tito was fired but only due to needing neck surgery which was known before the show began.There is a video of the surgery on his website for those interested.

As for Rampage, he simply looked tired, a fit and firing Rampage would have destroyed Evans and would certainly have finished it when he had the chance.

Chuck Liddell's career is over. He just got knocked out in the first round by someone with a broken arm.

At least Cro Cop won.

agreed. He looked a little better then he has in previous fights. but, his time is up. shame too.

you have to admit though: up until that unlucky punch he caught that ended the fight, he seemed to be doing ok and holding his own, no?

happy about cro cop winning. glad to see he got submission of the night, also.

Great card! Enjoyed every fight and very happy CroCop came out with the win! Nothing but class shown by both fighters during the fight aswell, that was great to see, Pat Barry fighting his idol.

As for Chuck, we all knew he was done waaay before this fight, but the way Rich pulled the fight out was incredible. The guy had a broken arm (I noticed something was wrong as soon as he glanced down at his arm a few seconds before KO'ing Chuck) and finished the fight in fashion. Hats off to him, Rich might just get a title shot sometime in the future.

Edited by Forsaken

A legend he may be and will always be , in recent years i had no time for him.No fighter could get knocked out so much yet still headline a UFC event.I have nothing but respect for him as a fighter but as a person i really don't like him.Franklin on the other hand i have huge respect for as a fighter and a human being, great guy and incredibly under rated talent.

A Tito v Franklin fight would be far more appealing that Tito v Chuck.I honestly think Tito would have been a much tougher fight than Chuck thought it would.

• 2 weeks later...