The Official MMA (Mixed martial arts) Thread

vulgar

It seems to me that the people that are against MMA are also the biggest pussys.

Looking at your avatar.

human cockfighting fan = NASCAR fan = pro wrestling fan

does not suprise me one bit.

listen i don't care if you are against the mma and i don't care if u post in this thread but keep in mind this is a mma thread not an anti-mma thread so if u trash mma u r trashing there fans which it seems u don't care what others have to say cause u keep replying. If u r going to continue to diss mma u r just going to get bashed worse and worse. So if i were u i would stop posting in this thread or start saying postive things about the mma. So if u r just going to bash mma and piss other fourm members off then leave the thread and mma fans alone. I know why ur doing this. u r doing this to piss other members off. So i am going to ask u nicely to please stop.

Edited by Raw

It seems to me that the people that are against MMA are also the biggest pussys.

Looking at your avatar.

human cockfighting fan = NASCAR fan = pro wrestling fan

does not suprise me one bit.

listen i don't care if you are against the mma and i don't care if u post in this thread but keep in mind this is a mma thread not an anti-mma thread so if u trash mma u r trashing there fans which it seems u don't care what others have to say cause u keep replying. If u r going to continue to diss mma u r just going to get bashed worse and worse. So if i were u i would stop posting in this thread or start saying postive things about the mma. So if u r just going to bash mma and piss other fourm members off then leave the thread and mma fans alone. I know why ur doing this. u r doing this to piss other members off. So i am going to ask u nicely to please stop.

Im against his views on mma because i understand it but to ask him to refrain from commenting is the wrong way to go about it, forums and topics are about a mixed bag of views, even views that are un-educated ;)

• 2 months later...
did anyone watch the recent ufc ppv? chuck kicked tito's ass and him cry again.

That was a great ppv, i'm still shocked that Jardine knocked out Forrest in the first round.

Chuck destroyed Ortiz. I'm surprised it wasn't over in the first round...

Yeah Tito looked like he was in danger of having the fight end in the first round. I seriously can't picture anyone beat Chuck in the near future unless he fights Pride Fighting's Fedor that would be a amazing fight.

I seriously can't picture anyone beat Chuck in the near future unless he fights Pride Fighting's Fedor that would be a amazing fight.

Quentin "Rampage" Jackson. He's beat Chuck before, and may be able to do it again.

Anyone think Randy Couture will defeat Tim Sylvia for the heavyweight title March 3rd?

Here's some pics of myself with Tim Sylvia and Matt Hughes. These were taken about a year ago.

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

did anyone watch the recent ufc ppv? chuck kicked tito's ass and him cry again.

That was a great ppv, i'm still shocked that Jardine knocked out Forrest in the first round.

Chuck destroyed Ortiz. I'm surprised it wasn't over in the first round...

I think it could easily have been over in the 1st round, but Chuck kept easing off the pedal. In a sick way, I think he wanted to keep on beating Tito up. The Iceman was never in trouble and everytime he was about to finish Tito off he would back up rather than over-pursuing and getting caught or taken down. Best 40 bucks I've spent in a long time; loved watching Tito get his ass handed to him.

The only downer in the PPV was Forrest losing. He's one of my favorite fighters and I can't believe he got rocked like that by Jardin.

I seriously can't picture anyone beat Chuck in the near future unless he fights Pride Fighting's Fedor that would be a amazing fight.

Quentin "Rampage" Jackson. He's beat Chuck before, and may be able to do it again.

Anyone think Randy Couture will defeat Tim Sylvia for the heavyweight title March 3rd?

Rampage has lost against questionable opponents since his fight with Chuck I honestly think that Chuck will knock him out this time around and I really do hope that Randy can beat Tim Sylvia but with that fight anything is possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...