Track Listing?

joe123

Because probably I only get like 5 new songs when the actual album is released!!!

pfff...don't foget that you are now GOING TO HELL and that god hates your family.

you know what you have to listen to in hell? a live recording of michael bolton wherein the crowd LOVES him.

forever.

stay healthy.

:heart:

Because probably I only get like 5 new songs when the actual album is released!!!

I expect much more polished versions of 'I.R.S.' and 'There Was A Time', though I bet 'Better' sounds largely the same.

And we never got studio versions of 'Madagascar', 'The Blues', or 'Chinese Democracy'. Though given the snippets of all three we heard in the 2002 tour radio promos, I am excited to. Especially the studio of 'Madagascar' which Axl sounded great on.

Edited by D-GenerationX

Who said all the songs we've heard are gunna be on the album? what about the other 2 cds?

I don`t think every track we have heard will be on the album.

Silkworms, Oh my God is out of the question

Rhiad and Catcher in the rye will maybe be on cd#2 or #3

Chinese democracy ain`t a sure bet either..

There was a time, Blues, Better and IRS will be on the album

Who said all the songs we've heard are gunna be on the album? what about the other 2 cds?

There was a time, Blues, Better and IRS will be on the album

what makes you say that?

Better and Irs confirmed by RollingStone and Bach.

TWAT and Blues confirmed by Axl himself, Korn party

On one level I totally agree that we have most likely ruined the listening experience for ourselves, but when the leaks happened there was just no way to resist getting them. It has been so long since there was any new material that I couldn't help myself.

YEah i was thinkin this the other day. I guess in hindsight it would be so cool to hear Better for the first time when the album comes out. Have like all 13 tracks blow your mind. Now these songs I've already heard but it will still be awesome getting studios.

But hey I was desperate when the leaks came out so no regrets.

YEah i was thinkin this the other day. I guess in hindsight it would be so cool to hear Better for the first time when the album comes out. Have like all 13 tracks blow your mind. Now these songs I've already heard but it will still be awesome getting studios.

But hey I was desperate when the leaks came out so no regrets.

yeah i was thinking that about better too but then again they played it live so....

1.Chinese democracy

2.The Blues

3.Madagascar

4.Better

5.IRS

6.Catcher in the rye

7.There Was A Time

8.Sorry

9.TBA

10.TBA

11.TBA

12TBA

13.TBA

Ok, so this leaves us with only 5 more slots possibly. I assume that the song This I Love will be on the album. And what about Oklahoma? Silkworms? What else?

I think Rhiad has a good chance for two reasons:-

1) It was quoted by someone in the band as being a favourite of Axl's

2) It was a song they rehearsed for the European tour