New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its a leak - then its been tweaked and remixed/mastered. I very much doubt that is a leaked version. Thats a studio version for sure.

Not only that, but the legallity of using a leak makes it crazy to do so - there is no way Harley are going to get their asses sued by ol' captain Axl!

That sounded exaclty like the leak that I have.

A8R

I can't listen to it at this computer...but the ppl on HTGTH are saying tht the drums sound different and that the vocals are different.

People on here are saying the same thing, but I honestly can't see any difference in the vocals what-so-ever. The only difference I can spot is the backgroud noise from the sheep etc.

A8R

Edited by allen8r

I can't listen at work, is it the leaked version?

The vocals sound very similar to the leaks, but there are real drums in this version. The vocals in the outro sound a little different. I think it definitely sounds like the album verison.

Thanks bro. Only just over an hour and I can listen to it for myself.

A8R

I can't listen to it at this computer...but the ppl on HTGTH are saying tht the drums sound different and that the vocals are different.

People on here are saying the same thing, but I honestly can't see any difference in the vocals what-so-ever. The only difference I can spot is the backgroud noise from the sheep etc.

A8R

I haven't listened to it so I wouldn't know. I will have to garner my own opinion but I'm just passing on the news...

BTW, if this is a studio version granted by GNR for Harley to use....then HEAVY CD promotion starts now!

A8R

A8R

I haven't listened to it so I wouldn't know. I will have to garner my own opinion but I'm just passing on the news...

BTW, if this is a studio version granted by GNR for Harley to use....then HEAVY CD promotion starts now!

Hopefully...