New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone uploading this...I can't even listen to the audio...I just want to watch the fucking video at this point.

Dude ive ripped the audio from the advert (the video has feck all to do with gnr tbh just alod of sheep)

Check my post a bit back to find the download link

CJ

thankyou...i need to get on a computer with audio

what the fuck?????? :o

Better to be used in a official TV comercial

Better = first single

rock3

Don't get so confident yet.:)

Compare these reactions with those of, say, "The Blues" (not that I'm saying it should be a first single - a rocker must come first - but still...). Remember these are people who seem sympathetic to GN'R:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=60645

It took over ten years to create that?? LMAO!!!
I just watched the ad. The song is... decent... I suppose. But it doesn't ROCK!
10 Years? .... for that?

(sigh)

10 Fucking years.... .... ...of waiting for this shitty ass pop song!!! Fuck you Axl Rose, I hope Chinese democracy is the biggest fucking music flop ever!!! Trust me, you can bet I won't be wasting my money on this shit, fuck, I'm so pissed.

Slash>Axl

Turd>Axl

It .... sucks.

get over it.

(This one expresses my sentiments the best:)

You KNOW WHAT SUCKS............... .... That from listening to all the released/leaked tracks, the songs aren't that bad. In fact most of it has sounded pretty damn good. Basically what you'd expect from the real GnR. Better I think is one of the weakest songs released/leaked.

:)

Blabbermouth readers rag on damn near everything...means nothing

Edited by zint61

Better = first single

rock3

Compare these reactions with those of, say, "The Blues" (not that I'm saying it should be a first single - a rocker must come first - but still...). Remember these are people who seem sympathetic to GN'R:

10 Years? .... for that?

"

(sigh)

10 Fucking years.... .... ...of waiting for this shitty ass pop song!!! Fuck you Axl Rose, I hope Chinese democracy is the biggest fucking music flop ever!!! Trust me, you can bet I won't be wasting my money on this shit, fuck, I'm so pissed.

Slash>Axl

Turd>Axl

It .... sucks.

get over it.

You KNOW WHAT SUCKS............... .... That from listening to all the released/leaked tracks, the songs aren't that bad. In fact most of it has sounded pretty damn good. Basically what you'd expect from the real GnR. Better I think is one of the weakest songs released/leaked.

I liked this comment-

"GnR can poop in a box and sell a million."

A black sheep pulling away from the herd...

heh

yeah..

B)

funny how it reminds me of someone!

oh yeah, maybe its slash! omg yeah, hes coming back! omg omg omg.....!!!!!

morons

If that's directed at me...Slash was the LAST person I was thinking of...in fact,wasn't thinking about him at all.

Better = first single

rock3

10 Years? .... for that?

(sigh)

Slash>Axl

Turd>Axl

It .... sucks.

get over it.

You know what?!?!

these people u quoted can FUCK THEYRSELF :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: ok ?!?!?!

A black sheep pulling away from the herd...

heh

yeah..

B)

funny how it reminds me of someone!

oh yeah, maybe its slash! omg yeah, hes coming back! omg omg omg.....!!!!!

morons

If that's directed at me...Slash was the LAST person I was thinking of...in fact,wasn't thinking about him at all.

nope, it was directed to montrealer

Blabbermouth readers rag on damn everything...means nothing

:

(I waited(?))10 Years? .... for that?

(sigh)

Stay tuned for more fan reaction as it comes in this evening.:)

Remember when BLSMonty (I think it was) played "Better" at the wedding reception and it left fans frightened and worried? That's what's happening - as I have been saying it would since February 17.:)

hold up....maybe this is an excerpt fr the single video...remember axl used dolphins in estranged? now he uses sheeps :P

it's proven that sheeps are a lot more naughty than dolphins.. it's part of the evolution of GN'R i guess

:unsure:

the black sheep represents slash :P

I think that the black sheep represent the one who MERGE from a group of people...In this case I identify him as AXL FUCKIN' ROSE motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock4rock4rock4

Were you thinking of Axl?

:shades: (Yes I like guessing)

Jarmo on HTGTH is saying the ad was published too early and deleting all threads relating!