New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont judge it on an edited mashed up version though....also the sound quality will be better on chinese democracy ..i dont remember hearing a solo like that on the demo..is there even a guitar solo on the demo?

*goes to listen to demo version*

I never noticed it before, but it's there....just buried.

For fucks sake! why dont GNR want us to hear Better yet? We already have the demo...They really dont want us to hear the songs do they? Besides, someone has probably already recorded the ad.

I wouldnt be surprised if, once released, our copies of Chinese Democracy are blank because they dont want us to listen to it. :drevil:

Ok, a few things to say...

If you're complaining about the rhythm guitars being too low, just download the rip earlier in the thread, and listen to it in itunes...

Someone said it sounds over-produced; have you ever listen to Use Your Illusions??

And the reason his voice isn't as good as it is on, say, UYI2, is because he's probably not using as much pro-tools...'cause that would lose the new band recognition for sure.

Anyway, just fucking enjoy the fact that something's happening you ungrateful bitches.

So i guess its ok to say that there is a promo strategy?

Seems like they have it all planned but can't stop people jumping the gun and almost blowing it.

One thing is for sure, GnR are about to move on CD in a big way, nothing has ever been the same since the Europe/UK tour was announced.We have had constant info, constant specualtion.I have been very gaurded about getting hyped because im an old war horse and have seen the way things go in GnR land but im so fucking hyped, we may actually get CD soon but i still have reservations about an 06 release because of the time frame set for promo.

We have waited, we have supported and soon we will be rewarded rock3 ....... or they will pull it because hermit boy is unhappy again ;)

Seems like they have it all planned but can't stop people jumping the gun and almost blowing it.

One thing is for sure, GnR are about to move on CD in a big way, nothing has ever been the same since the Europe/UK tour was announced.We have had constant info, constant specualtion.I have been very gaurded about getting hyped because im an old war horse and have seen the way things go in GnR land but im so fucking hyped, we may actually get CD soon but i still have reservations about an 06 release because of the time frame set for promo.

We have waited, we have supported and soon we will be rewarded rock3 ....... or they will pull it because hermit boy is unhappy again ;)

Nice post, Pedro.

What a quote rock3