New Track - "Better" - Used In Harley-Davidson Ad

captaint

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send for paramedics i think HTGTH is about to choke on Mercks dick.

The simple facts that a board can ask members to refrain from descussing a decent topic ( not a leak as such ) says it all really.

Proud to be a mygnr member rock3

If you like being censored feel free to keep posting or being told not to at HTGTH

same here. i hardly ever post at HTGTH.

knock them all you want.. but at the end of the day, they are the board who is in GNR/Managements good graces. Theres a reason for that.

I wouldnt want to be in their good graces at this point

I´m sure at all it´s not the studio version, if you compare the better version of the ad with any GNR released track you can see it´s not a final product, i really hope a more produced song, you can´t be working in a song (album) during 13 years and put that demo song as a final product. The studio song will be more produced, more complex. If that is the final version i´ll be dissapointed.

the youtube video now has 12 honors

#85 - Most Discussed (Today) - All

#8 - Most Discussed (Today) - Entertainment - All

#8 - Most Discussed (Today) - Entertainment - English

#76 - Top Rated (Today) - All

#20 - Top Rated (Today) - Entertainment - All

#19 - Top Rated (Today) - Entertainment - English

#66 - Top Rated (This Week) - Entertainment - All

#20 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - All

#18 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - English

#46 - Top Favorites (Today) - All

#11 - Top Favorites (Today) - Entertainment - All

#11 - Top Favorites (Today) - Entertainment - English

niiceee.. keep rating.

I´m sure at all it´s not the studio version, if you compare the better version of the ad with any GNR released track you can see it´s not a final product, i really hope a more produced song, you can´t be working in a song (album) during 13 years and put that demo song as a final product. The studio song will be more produced, more complex. If that is the final version i´ll be dissapointed.

To be fair that is streaming through a website. Low quality is the buzzword, plus you have all the hiss, breathing , baaing and foot stomping of the sheep, plus the motorcycles.

I don't mean to critcize but I still can't believe that people honestly believe that this is a demo in the ad.

WHY????!!!!

And btw it sounds fuckin great

The quality of the audio that features on the Harley-Davidson website showing the Ad+Better track, sounded complete/finished. Gn'R or anyband for that matter, would never submit audio for use in a advert unless it was in a finished state.

I'm sure some people hear on My Gn'R are hearing the low quality audio that YouTube puts out :rolleyes:

Edited by dobadog

I don`t know...It`s sounds like demo version for me...I really think that original version of this song should sound more professional played...it`s only a demo...Thst`s my opinion.

it's a studio version the people on talking metal says it driff from a demo version

There are some people who are so mired in conspiracy theories they'll probably believe they're listening to demos when they have the final album in their hands...

SG

That´s not the point for me, i would be really dissapointed if this is the final version, guns and roses always had more proffesional songs, it must be a big difference between the live song and the studio song, and this is not the case.

If this is the studio version pretty much nothing has changed from the old demos we´ve heard. I just can´t belive this to be true cause the track is under-produced which is not something GN´R would generally do. Like someone said, if this is the official final cut I will be very dissapointed. Guess my hopes were too high.

And please don´t bash, it´s my opinion and none of you know more than me and you are all also speculating just like me, so back off with any "get out of the gene pool" bullshit cause for all you know you´re the one who´s wrong. And really, how bad of an argument is it to feel the need to ridicule people for expressing a different point of view? The way I see it, it´s like sinking your own boat with yourself in it.

On a slightly different topic the best thing in the video is the "China Café" sign at the end:

harleygnrfd9.jpg

Look in the upper right corner.

Edited by Lukinx

its so strange they have changed from better to paradise city but at the same time they say "come later to see the ad with better song in it". Maybe they put a remaster of the demo and gnr management told them to take it out with the condition of receive the studio version soon ...

:lol::lol::lol:

Suuuure they dit :laugh::laugh:

If this is the studio version pretty much nothing has changed from the old demos we´ve heard. I just can´t belive this to be true cause the track is under-produced which is not something GN´R would generally do. Like someone said, if this is the official final cut I will be very dissapointed. Guess my hopes were too high.

And please don´t bash, it´s my opinion and none of you know more than me and you are all also speculating just like me, so back off with any "get out of the gene pool" bullshit cause for all you know you´re the one who´s wrong. And really, how bad of an argument is it to feel the need to ridicule people for expressing a different point of view? The way I see it, it´s like sinking your own boat with yourself in it.

On a slightly different topic the best thing in the video is the "China Café" sign at the end:

harleygnrfd9.jpg

Look in the upper right corner.

I'm not going to bash you, but this is what happens when your curiosity gets the best of you, and you decide to download the demo. Maybe the final cut won't be changed all that much, but we've also had the demo for several months.

We've all had curiosity, but let's wait until we hear 'Better' in a full studio version, and then see what's different and what isn't.

I don't even hear better. I hear Paradise City. The site says "come back later to hear Better..." something like that.

enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dT8XH3fYcs

Thank you very much man. I was just searching for it and I saw that message. It definitely sounds like a studio version to me. I can hear different guitar parts added in around 35 seconds and his vocals sound "better" than before.

I don't even hear better. I hear Paradise City. The site says "come back later to hear Better..." something like that.

enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dT8XH3fYcs

Thank you very much man. I was just searching for it and I saw that message. It definitely sounds like a studio version to me. I can hear different guitar parts added in around 35 seconds and his vocals sound "better" than before.

It wouldnt give me the better ad either it was paradise city, but since I watched that youtube I'm convinced that it was a studio track it sounded awsome.

That´s not the point for me, i would be really dissapointed if this is the final version, guns and roses always had more proffesional songs,

Eh, you have heard UYIs right? Half the songs sound either unfinished or just the band jamming.

Hah, that's funny. Some people say that some of UYI's songs sound overproduced while you say that they sound like the band jamming (the opposite)....crazy. :blink:

I just think they were badly mixed. That's it.

Anyways, sorry for taking this outta topic.

Edited by IndiannaRose