CD Hits stores December 5th?

Welcome to the Jungle

I WENT INTO SUNRISE RECORDS JUST TO ASK IF THERE WERE GONNA GET IT AND THE GIRL AT THE COUNTER SAID YES THE ALBUM WILL BE IN OUR STORE DECEMBER 5TH

SO I PUT MY NAME DOWN FOR MY COPY. lol

she even said that this date is for sure because there are gonna be setting up all the ads for it around the store and everything so this sounds promising.

but i know people are going to destroy me for this post but december 5th is the date

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole album will leak

it's unavoidable nowadays, no matter what

Not really man considering the new maiden album didint leak until the night before the sheduled release date 90% of the time stuff that gets leaked is a promo copy sent on to journalists for review etc......I think seen as bumblefoot had to learn the new tracks from a laptop in an office in sanctury records i cant see this being leaked weeks ahead or we would have had it by now....the demos were leaked for publicity reasons anyone who doesent know that by now should really wake up and smell the GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES!!(ya like what i did there lol) :P

well i'll see what i can do but im sure by maybe the canadian dates u will start to see something happen

but i did ask HMV first and they told me it isnt even in their system but everyone at sunrise told me the shipment is in on Dec 4th and it (in her words) "WILL BE ON OUR SHELVES DEC 5" she was even excited for the record so we shall see.

someone should ask God about his :blink:

He probably doesn't know when it's coming out either...

i asked but he's too busy dealing with people dying of cancer...

Chinese Democracy (the album) IS MORE IMPORTANT!

IF YOU DISAGREE THE GREAT GOD AXL ROSE WILL CAST HIS BEADY REDNECK EYES UPON YE AND BURN YOU INTO ASHES!

this sucks i wanted it in november :(

the anticipaiton is killig me but if it gets leaked i wont listen <_<

liar you wll listen

actually im just joking

curiosity will probably get the better of me and i will downlaod

i know me too :( i had a whole plan of how i was gonna listen but now i have no mates so that aint happening :o but i still wanna sit down with a loada beer or cider and take it all in on a good steroe on full volume i have imagined the moment for years...................temptation is a strong thing though :no: