New Picture of Axl

cb11214

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that's just a silly picture. Nice find, though. The tattoo is new though... was discussed way back in 2001 when Axl originally surfaced... lots of pics of him in Rio... and that tattoo was a hot topic of discussion back then. I can't remember if anyone ever figured out what it is of though.

That picture is funny... reminds me of drunk days at senior week at the beach...haha.

The bigger question... has Axl's feet ever been photographed and made public?! If not, this is a first! Haha.

Holy shit... there's a bunch of 'new' Axl pictures there! You found a gold mine! Everyone in the world is going to be posting these all over the net now... shame you won't be able to claim it:(

She looks like the girl Axl was pictured with in LA a few weeks ago.

Axl must like 'new car smell' too... first one to PM me with what that might be gets $20.

Holy shit... there's a bunch of 'new' Axl pictures there! You found a gold mine! Everyone in the world is going to be posting these all over the net now... shame you won't be able to claim it:(

Axl must like 'new car smell' too... first one to PM me with what that might be gets $20.

Yeah, they are really cool pics, I just wanted to know about the tattoo, but interesting pics I'll say.

First thing I thought of when I seen that was the Blondie video "Rapture" (man from mars)

Edited by cb11214

Yeah, they are really cool pics, I just wanted to know about the tattoo, but interesting pics I'll say.

First thing I thought of when I seen that was the Blondie video "Rapture" (man from mars)

Lol... you know, you're right about that tattoo being a dragon too. I clearly remember folks saying it was something like that. I'm searching for the old pics now... :ph34r:

Lol... you know, you're right about that tattoo being a dragon too. I clearly remember folks saying it was something like that. I'm searching for the old pics now... :ph34r:

And you are right, she is the girl in the pics with him a few weeks ago

http://65.99.204.200/AROSE092606_2.jpg

I really hope you're joking :mellow:

Kannon.

Kannon.

They look exactly alike to me... am I wrong here? They could be two different people, but everything about them is the same... same hair... height... lips... complexion.

My money would totally be on them being the same person... just like my money was on the Cards earlier in the week!! Haha.

Kannon.

I second that, you BLIND brother? :D

Kannon.

They look exactly alike to me... am I wrong here? They could be two different people, but everything about them is the same... same hair... height... lips... complexion.

My money would totally be on them being the same person... just like my money was on the Cards earlier in the week!! Haha.

Yeah, you keep thinking that <_<

Kannon.

In most of the pics she is with a guy named Vegas - when i went to the Hammerstein show on the 17th,Axl repeatedly mentioned this guy when he was thanking people - i think the guy was taking him to clubs and hotspots around New York while he was there - it looks like he got to tour Europe with Guns -lucky bastard..... :angry::P

^^^ No it isn't . :sleeper:

And fix your sig :xmassrudolph: look for sig guidelines.........just a friendly advice :devil:

KAnnon.

Thanks, I'll check into that. I find it funny. :P

it is :lol: , just make it smaller in height, 150 is the max I believe :devil: 450 x 150 the max dimensions :devil:

kannon.