• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AROSE092606_2.jpg

1225562821_l.jpg

She is on the extreme right.

So ... are they the same?

If anything, I'd say she looks more like the girl right next to Axl.

Also, to whoever said this girl might be the mystery girl, it's not. The mystery girl is taller than Axl, and in the beach shot you can see this girl is shorter than him. Not that it really matters, but its just an observation.

Edited by olga

^^^ No it isn't . :sleeper:

And fix your sig :xmassrudolph: look for sig guidelines.........just a friendly advice :devil:

KAnnon.

Thanks, I'll check into that. I find it funny. :P

it is :lol: , just make it smaller in height, 150 is the max I believe :devil: 450 x 150 the max dimensions :devil:

kannon.

How's this? Thanks dude for the info! My Woody Guthrie one was way too big!

Holy shit... there's a bunch of 'new' Axl pictures there! You found a gold mine! Everyone in the world is going to be posting these all over the net now... shame you won't be able to claim it:(

She looks like the girl Axl was pictured with in LA a few weeks ago.

Axl must like 'new car smell' too... first one to PM me with what that might be gets $20.

Yeah, they are really cool pics, I just wanted to know about the tattoo, but interesting pics I'll say.

First thing I thought of when I seen that was the Blondie video "Rapture" (man from mars)

Lol... you know, you're right about that tattoo being a dragon too. I clearly remember folks saying it was something like that. I'm searching for the old pics now... :ph34r:

And you are right, she is the girl in the pics with him a few weeks ago

http://65.99.204.200/AROSE092606_2.jpg

don't wanna alarm you... but that is sure not the same person

who is this 26 years old little bitch anyway? and what's with the tag line "you're fired". Is she some sort of human resources manager or something. See this photo, it looks like she's on a private jet:

dsc00900kf5.jpg

Looks like she (they) have issues with Coke :laugh: ..diss the Coke!

..and here she is with Axl:

dsc00458ei9.jpg

Axl's looking somewhat unimpressed.

..who's the skinny girl with the big hands.

hmmm.. white and light green.

dsc007652cz6.jpg

Edited by dobadog

:no:

who is this little 26 years old bitch anyway? and what's with the tag line "you're fired". Is shw some sort of human resources person of something. See this photo, it looks like she's on a private jet:

dsc00900kf5.jpg

dsc00458ei9.jpg

dsc007652cz6.jpg

skinny girls with big hands :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: looks like alty

anyway this bitch is lucky as hell being on axls jet n stuff but gotta say if thats the kind of company he keeps then i am pretty unimpressed he would never have hung with them in his younger days i just hate those ritch poser types so much and bloody people called "vegas" :no:

Edited by HOLDEN CAULFIELD

"..but gotta say if thats the kind of company he keeps then i am pretty unimpressed he would never have hung with them in his younger days."

(i could be wrong) but i guess that's why Axl appears to have distanced himself from ex band mates such as Slash and Duff, both of whom have stuck with their style's. Axl has long ditched the biker look if favour of the poser look. Come to think of it, he was ditching the biker look as far back as the UYI days. I guess the rest of the band knew they were in trouble and had their differences the moment Axl showed up wearing little more than swimming trunks live on stage.

where did you go Axl Rose

a lonesome nation turns its eyes to you

what did you say

the urchin liven under the street light

has up and gone away...........................

We aint in the jungle baby......

Love Axls new wardrobe its classy.

but i agree with Madison...... that suit needs some color.

Edited by rockerman

:no:

who is this little 26 years old bitch anyway? and what's with the tag line "you're fired". Is shw some sort of human resources person of something. See this photo, it looks like she's on a private jet:

dsc00900kf5.jpg

dsc00458ei9.jpg

dsc007652cz6.jpg

skinny girls with big hands :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: looks like alty

anyway this bitch is lucky as hell being on axls jet n stuff but gotta say if thats the kind of company he keeps then i am pretty unimpressed he would never have hung with them in his younger days i just hate those ritch poser types so much and bloody people called "vegas" :no:

you are a fucking idiot. You have no idea who these people are or what kind of people they are. You think you can tell what kind of people they are from one photo? Fuck you you. I dress up when I go out, sometimes I look like a preppy fuck for work, other times I am pure rock. Fuckin morons like you make me want to vomit. Who are you to tell anyone who they can hang out with? Sounds like you are just jealous to me.