Anthony Kiedis On Axl Rose

maherhar102502

Anyway, enough foreplay. CD will CRUCIFIE Stadium Arcadium. Although I do really love that album... call it blind faith. ;)

are you serious.. Chinese Democracy is going to be the biggest joke compared to stadium arcadium.. theres a difference.. the chili peppers still have it GNR (whats left) doesnt

Thanks to everyone that stated "he's just kidding around". I really wouldn't have known if you people hadn't of stated that. Thanks again for pointing out something so fucking obvious.

Thanks for looking down at others from your high horse, I hope the weather is nice up there.

Edited by Lukinx

Thanks to everyone that stated "he's just kidding around". I really wouldn't have known if you people hadn't of stated that. Thanks again for pointing out something so fucking obvious.

Thanks for looking down at others from your high horse, I hope the weather is nice up there.

Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. :(

Anyway, enough foreplay. CD will CRUCIFIE Stadium Arcadium. Although I do really love that album... call it blind faith. ;)

are you serious.. Chinese Democracy is going to be the biggest joke compared to stadium arcadium.. theres a difference.. the chili peppers still have it GNR (whats left) doesnt

I am not saying anthing about Chinese Democracy cause we haent heard it. But to claim that the Peppers still have it that´s the real joke. The Peppers were a really good band back in the days but are now just re-inventing Califronaication all over and over again. To relase a double-album like Stadium Arcadium which had so week material was a huge disapointment to me since I was hoping to hear something good this time around. Let´s not hope Chinese Democracy becomes such a disappointment...

On friday october 20th the red hot chili peppers played a concert at The TD Banknorth Garden and they were an hour and a half late due to weather and traffic.. Guns N Roses, 12.2.2002 were late at the TD Banknorth Garden (formerly fleet center)

after their opening jam and song (cant stop)Flea says sorry for being late and then Kiedis said "truth is we was hangin out with axl rose and apparently he has no sense of time" i have the audio i just dont no how to post it someone let me know

i thought this was a funny little quote by Kiedis hes a good man

so is axl

Sounds like he was being funny. Axl brings this on himself, but I think that it is actually good for his image.