Rock Am Ring 'You metal god you'

Son Of A Gun

I believe he was referring to Stinson, as at the end of Patience, he throws up his hand and gives the crowd the "devil horns" or whatever the fuck they're called. :lol:

never noticed that before. i heard axl saying it but never noticed tommy

There's a bunch of great interactions between Axl and Tommy at that show. Watch November Rain and at one point you'll see Tommy sneak up behind Axl at the piano and pull a ridiculous face. A moment later it cuts back and Axl is cracking up. Later on when axl screws up Patience by singing the wrong verse, when the correct verse begins you see Tommy completely corpsing. It was great to see the band having a good time.

There's a bunch of great interactions between Axl and Tommy at that show. Watch November Rain and at one point you'll see Tommy sneak up behind Axl at the piano and pull a ridiculous face. A moment later it cuts back and Axl is cracking up. Later on when axl screws up Patience by singing the wrong verse, when the correct verse begins you see Tommy completely corpsing. It was great to see the band having a good time.

Yep, I noticed these things as well... makes the show even better :wub:

Edited by Lumikki

yeah, I love to see how these guys connect on stage.

Yeah it's great when they do things like that.

Hehe yeh

TommysFunnyFace.jpg

Lol...... Tommy n Axl are great

CJ

Hehe yeh

TommysFunnyFace.jpg

Lol...... Tommy n Axl are great

CJ

I love that picture, always cracks me up as well!

Really a close knit band on stage, awesome.

This band has so much more chemistry than the old band ever had.

:shocked::no:

I always thought the old band was very weak live. Good individual performers, but I have yet to see more than 5 or 6 shows where the interaction rivaled the new band at all.

I always thought the old band was very weak live. Good individual performers, but I have yet to see more than 5 or 6 shows where the interaction rivaled the new band at all.

Then you havent seen shit

This band is tight, but not nearly as much as the old band. Axl and Slash did shit like this too, but more importantly their strongest chemistry existed between them as musicians, as a band.

Bands dont rise out of skid row without understanding eacherther as musicians, but Guns N' Roses did so much more than that. They took the world by storm, sold out stadiums, sold millions of albums, changed the face of rock music, and they were genuine.

Sure, towards the end things got weak, but even their last performance of Paradise City in Argentina was amazing.

ppl forget rly fast :( (Duff-Gilby-Slash were fkn "cool" on stage ;) )

This band is tight, but not nearly as much as the old band. Axl and Slash did shit like this too, but more importantly their strongest chemistry existed between them as musicians, as a band.

Bands dont rise out of skid row without understanding eacherther as musicians, but Guns N' Roses did so much more than that. They took the world by storm, sold out stadiums, sold millions of albums, changed the face of rock music, and they were genuine.

Sure, towards the end things got weak, but even their last performance of Paradise City in Argentina was amazing.

I've seen a fucking ton of bootlegs, and the new band really is tighter. Even during the AFD tour the band really wasn't very tight. Axl & Slash were, but the rest...

Axl didnt screw patience I had a fan shot video , and in the begining of Patience Tommy

sat on stage's stairs , and make sign to Axl to join him , but Axl doesnt join him and sang him

" sit here on the stairs 'Cause I'd rather be alone " and then he told him something like see "I fucked

you sit up" or something like that . and only after this start to sing the song.

I've seen a fucking ton of bootlegs, and the new band really is tighter. Even during the AFD tour the band really wasn't very tight. Axl & Slash were, but the rest...

And Ive seen a fucking ton of shows.

As good and as tight as the new band are live, the old band were tighter and better live.

jesus christ he just posted his opinion and you go on a tangent

i happen to agree with adnan. the chemistry between axl and finck/fortus/brain/ron/tommy/dizzy is unmatched by any band I've ever seen. ever. stop wasting your time defending and dwelling on something that is no longer there and is not coming back.

time to get over the old lineup.

I cut out the audio of Axl saying 'You metal god you' and put it on MSN for when one of my metalhead friends signs in. Haha.

:wub:

I want to get audio of Axl saying 'HA HA HA' during My Michelle from Inland Invasion too. That was really cool. Not really on-topic, but neither are the guys above doing old vs new again. ;)