Has merck lost it?

There Was A Fine

wtf is up with him

" we dont know if we will announce a release date"

he either hates axl and doesnt want gnr to sell or he thinks hes smart and he magically thinks if he doesnt announce one, the more people will buy it?

this is going to be the downfall to the sales because a solid release date in a press release would definitely hit news stations.

even if its small, but without a release date, we would have to do all the hard work and get the word around that its out because we saw it in a fucking store..

Merck plays it safe. He can't say sh*t until he is allowed to do so.

i agree

You guys are right, but I don't know that Merck is offering the best advice at this point. I think he(and probably everyone else in the GN'R camp) is pretty much an Axl yes-man.

Or my favourite. It was sarcasm.

yea maybe it sounds better that way.... but i am sure it will be out this year (CD). i would think there would be a massive decrease in people who are curious about the album, and besides i dont know if there has been another year then perhaps 02' that people's anticipation has been so high for CD knowing that it is so close to comming out on the shelves.

What the fuck is it with all theese "has ..... lost it?" threads?! completly pointless discussion..

your posts are useless, go to hell

Or you could just stop posting things that have been posted and answered many times already..

nope.

never had it.

merk has always been a supreme douchebag.

Word! Merck should just give up and go work for some new emo band or something. The worst thing is that so many GN´R-forums are licking his asshole clean and by doing so they have completely destroyed the forums. Luckely we havent seen so much of that on MyGNR which I applaud the admins for.

Edited by Lukinx

What the fuck is it with all theese "has ..... lost it?" threads?! completly pointless discussion..

What's the point of these threads???? It's the reason we're all here. We have been waiting for 13 years for a new album and now finally when it seems as though we are on the doorstep of finding out when the mother fucker is about to be released, we are getting fucked around with again. This seems like a very valid discussion thread. Axl is managed by a fucking idiot. Unless something major happens in the next 12 hours, we are staring down another huge tour debacle. It is inconceivable how you could plan a major tour AGAIN, without a record, a single, or barely any communication.

Many still think there is some master plan behind all of the silence. I don't. I think there is one of two possible scenarios. One, Axl has again become gun-shy about releasing his precious baby and won't give it to the label. This spells nothing but problems. Two, they are having legal trouble with the label agreeing on all of the terms on how the record is to be released, promoted, etc. Regardless, it is Oct 24. Two dates were postoponed so this grand tour could kick off on this "Tuesday" and we still know nothing. The official website which was showing some promise as it was updated with new material about every 2 to 3 days, has now become frozen in time again. There are problems right now and if you don't feel like talking about it, then don't read the thread. Go post another fantasy setlist or argue about which is the best song off UYI I.

I for one come here to get info about the record. Discussing the incompetencies of the current management is on topic. I find it interesting.

Edited by milkboy

i dont know also whats the bitching about... Merck said it will come out this year, Axl said it will come out this year.. now what is this all about???

just because we dont have a release date, doesnt mean we'll not have Cd. if thats the way merck/axl want. thats the way they'll do it. who cares if CD will make to the top. we just want this curse released damn it

he didn't get to where he is by being an idiot. the concert is tonight yeah? prepare for an announcement.

You mean like the announcement at the first Hammerstein show? Or the announcement that they saved for the last Hammerstein show? :)

it is now or never, the single is on the way followed by the album, back then it wasn't 'supposedly'.... there's no more time for 'supposedly' now though, hence an announcement is coming tonight?????

i dont know also whats the bitching about... Merck said it will come out this year, Axl said it will come out this year.. now what is this all about???

Because their promises have almost no meaning anymore over the years. Maybe the album cost so much that there's no $ left over for promotion so they have to quietly release it a la Limp Bizkit