I Predict A Riot

ags_rule

If there is one thing we have learnt this year from GNR touring, it's that Mr. Rose has his clock set about two hours behind everybody else. What caused the riot at the first 2002 show? Axl didn't show up on time. We nearly seen a repeat of this at KROQ, and last night yet again was late.

Doesn't anybody else think that if Axl keeps up this attitude of arriving on stage an hour late it's only a matter of time before a tough crowd decides they're not taking it anymore? If Axl doesn't want to risk a riot, he should try to show up on time.

Just don't do what my buddy in 2002 did and drink like a fish waiting for Axl. He woke up the next day and asked me if GNR took the stage. I told him yes, that they played a rocking 2 hour set. To this day he hates himself for that. I always assume GNR will not take the stage before 11.

Just don't do what my buddy in 2002 did and drink like a fish waiting for Axl. He woke up the next day and asked me if GNR took the stage. I told him yes, that they played a rocking 2 hour set. To this day he hates himself for that. I always assume GNR will not take the stage before 11.

I will never understand why people insist on drinking themselves into a stupor before seeing a concert.

In Vegas the crowd was a little too wasted and screaming shit like ( Bon Jovi doesn’t make me wait this long) :rofl-lol: I know I know but it was funny because this guy screamed this and also screamed Riot!!!!! :anger: And he throw a bottle on stage…. So one of these nights maybe something will get a little out of hand. But everyone should know by now Guns don’t hit the stage till at least after 11:20.

Edited by Darth Vader

If there is one thing we have learnt this year from GNR touring, it's that Mr. Rose has his clock set about two hours behind everybody else. What caused the riot at the first 2002 show? Axl didn't show up on time. We nearly seen a repeat of this at KROQ, and last night yet again was late.

Doesn't anybody else think that if Axl keeps up this attitude of arriving on stage an hour late it's only a matter of time before a tough crowd decides they're not taking it anymore? If Axl doesn't want to risk a riot, he should try to show up on time.

I can't believe this guy Axl Rose. Love the music. Was raised on the music, but he is definitely the king of procrastination. "Oh No...please don't dirupt the gentle bruteing genious that is Axl Rose...." I mean come the F@*CK on! He needs to put out the album now or go away....forever. He has been quoted as saying that he doesn't want to throw a brick with respect to the quality of the album. I don't know about you but I'm getting a little annoyed at all this stuff being blown my way from the GnR camp, or lack of information surrounding said album. The guy has had over 10 years people and is suppose to have upwards of 32 songs....3 albums within the next 3 years starting with CD!!! Yea like that will happen on time!!! Give me a freakin break. I've seen them twice, once in 2002 at MSG just before the Phili upset. and before that UYI tour MSG where I nearly popped my eardrums cause the soundboard tech guy juiced the volume over capacity for the 2.5 our show!!!

I'm 33 y.o. now, a full fledged adult, and would never ever risk life and limb to see them. Why would I, they show up late all the time and if they don't play your assured to be in the middle of a riot, let's not forget how he stops smack dab in the middle of a song to castigate an entire crowd for the actions of a single person or two at best!! No thanks!! Not for me!! It occurs to me that Axl doesn't really care about his fans, only his legacy. Perhaps we should all do the same, that is, not give a crap so much about this jerky guy and more about our own legacy.

Thank you for allowing me this rant....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS REACTION TO THIS POST.

nuff said.

PS: YOU BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP AXL PALY!! YOUR FANS DESERVE PERFECTION FROM YOU MR. PERFECTIONIST!!!

I can't believe this guy Axl Rose. Love the music. Was raised on the music, but he is definitely the king of procrastination. "Oh No...please don't dirupt the gentle bruteing genious that is Axl Rose...." I mean come the F@*CK on! He needs to put out the album now or go away....forever. He has been quoted as saying that he doesn't want to throw a brick with respect to the quality of the album. I don't know about you but I'm getting a little annoyed at all this stuff being blown my way from the GnR camp, or lack of information surrounding said album. The guy has had over 10 years people and is suppose to have upwards of 32 songs....3 albums within the next 3 years starting with CD!!! Yea like that will happen on time!!! Give me a freakin break. I've seen them twice, once in 2002 at MSG just before the Phili upset. and before that UYI tour MSG where I nearly popped my eardrums cause the soundboard tech guy juiced the volume over capacity for the 2.5 our show!!!

I'm 33 y.o. now, a full fledged adult, and would never ever risk life and limb to see them. Why would I, they show up late all the time and if they don't play your assured to be in the middle of a riot, let's not forget how he stops smack dab in the middle of a song to castigate an entire crowd for the actions of a single person or two at best!! No thanks!! Not for me!! It occurs to me that Axl doesn't really care about his fans, only his legacy. Perhaps we should all do the same, that is, not give a crap so much about this jerky guy and more about our own legacy.

Thank you for allowing me this rant....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS REACTION TO THIS POST.

nuff said.

PS: YOU BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP AXL PALY!! YOUR FANS DESERVE PERFECTION FROM YOU MR. PERFECTIONIST!!!

Do you know where the fuck you arrrrrrrre?

Your in a GNR fan site baybay!

you're gunna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiecha

A8R

Edited by allen8r

I will never understand why people insist on drinking themselves into a stupor before seeing a concert.

I never understand why they'd want to be piss drunk. But being a little drunk is fine. Specially if you're in a crowd filled with annoying pushing people. I need to be a bit drunk otherwise I find that extremely uncomfortable

We learnt that from THIS tour?

No, we learnt that in the 1980s.

they don't always come one late

they were bang on time in dublin, and my friend wanted me to go in late because they are "always 2 hours late" what if i had? then i'd of missed them playing!

thats the problem, you gotta wait in case they're on time

nuff said.

you're gunna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiecha

A8R

Thank you, your a highly entertaining 11 year old boy. :mellow:

Your divorced parents must be pleased with you.

nuff said.

iiiiiiecha

A8R

yeah, seriously bro, go somewhere else

iiiiiiiiecha

A8R

that was pretty :confused::scared::no::sleeper: said...

Dude, u idiot... when are people going to realize he doesn't show up on time??? who fuckin cares??!?! honestly. it sucks sometimes, but he's been characteristically LATE SINCE 1987!!!!!!! stop fucking bitching about it. If people haven't given up on them yet about being late, why would they now. Riots happen at the shows that are regrettable, but in reality, that only adds to the allure and mystique that surrounds this band and adds to the reputation as the world's most dangerous band. It's part of the attraction, part of the show. He's a rock star and an egomanic... he will never be on time. That's the way it is and we'll all live with it because the final product is worth waiting for. LET IT GO.

Dude, u idiot... when are people going to realize he doesn't show up on time??? who fuckin cares??!?! honestly. it sucks sometimes, but he's been characteristically LATE SINCE 1987!!!!!!! stop fucking bitching about it. If people haven't given up on them yet about being late, why would they now. Riots happen at the shows that are regrettable, but in reality, that only adds to the allure and mystique that surrounds this band and adds to the reputation as the world's most dangerous band. It's part of the attraction, part of the show. He's a rock star and an egomanic... he will never be on time. That's the way it is and we'll all live with it because the final product is worth waiting for. LET IT GO.

That's not good enough. If you came to work late everyday and were beligerent to your coworkers you wouldn't be employed. The same standard should be applied to celebrities (ie rock stars entertainers, athletes) They may be independant contractors but people depend on them for security as well.

All I know is that his tardiness is making concert crowds turn against him. Even if he puts on a good show people are so angry about having to wait that they cannot give an honest review of the show. If you are going to make people wait more than an hour on a weeknight you better put on a legendary performance. The terrible sound guys and the boring guitar solos make people angry and they go home . They are already upset before the band hits the stage so any little mishap is exaggerated by the fans . How is it that in 2006 a band cannot hire a good sound team?? This is embarrassing . He better fix this once he hits the big cities.