Official website updated

Chicharon Bulaklak

I wonder if it's going to be video from the US tour?

Well it does come right after the blurb talking about last night and tonight's shows...so one would assume the meant check back for footage of the show as being one of those two. But then again this is GN'R....they could playIt's So Easy from a random European show for all we know.

It says: "Come back Thursday for exclusive video from the concert." so I belive we´re gonna get a taste of tuesdays Florida-concert and that would be really cool of them!

Edited by Lukinx

We all want things to move along faster - but really, why must so many people fucking moan!

We've been waiting here for years and finally we get GNR out touring with Axl sounding better than ever, wearing fucking cool badass clothing, doing 1/4 of the show with new songs, a website with live perfromances, promotion (of a kind, HD), 3 brand new songs inc Better, a promise of a release within 10 weeks and you lot STILL moan.

This is more than you've had in the past 10 years. This is the best we've had it since the UYI days!

Surely this is better than '02 with "soon isn't the word", the baggy football jerseys, the high pitched weak out of breath voice, only 3 decent new songs (the blues, maddy and cd).

Feel free to moan if we've still not had the album by Christmas. Until then take a chance to enjoy GNR touring again and being in the limelight.

Edited by invisible_rose

We all want things to move along faster - but really, why must so many people fucking moan!

We've been waiting here for years and finally we get GNR out touring with Axl sounding better than ever, wearing fucking cool badass clothing, doing 1/4 of the show with new songs, a website with live perfromances, promotion (of a kind, HD), 3 brand new songs inc Better, a promise of a release within 10 weeks and you lot STILL moan.

This is more than you've had in the past 10 years. This is the best we've had it since the UYI days!

Surely this is better than '02 with "soon isn't the word", the baggy football jerseys, the high pitched weak out of breath voice, only 3 decent new songs (the blues, maddy and cd).

Feel free to moan if we've still not had the album by Christmas. Until then take a chance to enjoy GNR touring again and being in the limelight.

Exactly how I feel. Bunch of whinging cunts the lot of 'em.

Axl said 2006 for CD - is it still 2006? Yes, so what's your fucking point?

LP

I think it's still weird with all the Frank/Brain topics on forums.

even on the website it says an all star lineup with Rob,Rich,Ron, Diz,Chris,Tom, Axl, and Frank Ferrer, no brain???

weird

That's because Brain didn't play last night you fucking nonce.

LP