Tour so far

PopcornAdler

I have to agree THEY are FUCKING KILLING IT. Sunrise pretty much sucked and i was pissed but Fort Myers is the fucking jungle and Axl Felt very at home. Top 3 shows I have ever partied at or seen(on average, one large production a month I go to), sorry axl pantera still has you on hold.............RENAME YOUR FUCKING BAND,,,,,,,,,, PUSSY.

just a rage but come on have a little dignity for the greatest group of rockers ever to exist

have fun at Camp Axl I sure the fuck did

I have to agree THEY are FUCKING KILLING IT. Sunrise pretty much sucked and i was pissed but Fort Myers is the fucking jungle and Axl Felt very at home. Top 3 shows I have ever partied at or seen(on average, one large production a month I go to), sorry axl pantera still has you on hold.............RENAME YOUR FUCKING BAND,,,,,,,,,, PUSSY.

just a rage but come on have a little dignity for the greatest group of rockers ever to exist

so did you enjoy the show or not?

Sentence structure is your friend.

Good to see we have a team of English professors here. Its a forum for fucks sake, if you cant find anything to say other than pick holes in peoples 'sentence structure', then keep your mouth shut.

I dont read this forum for pathetic comments like that. If you cant get the jist of what he is saying, then you truly are fucking thick.

This is a FORUM, not an Axl Rose shrine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

Good to see we have a team of English professors here. Its a forum for fucks sake, if you cant find anything to say other than pick holes in peoples 'sentence structure', then keep your mouth shut.

I dont read this forum for pathetic comments like that. If you cant get the jist of what he is saying, then you truly are fucking thick.

This is a FORUM, not an Axl Rose shrine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

That's nice. Don't read my post then. You complain about my post by posting the same "Opinion is everything" trash that everyone else uses anyways. It helps to understand what the hell people are talking about. Either this guy has a moodswing every 3 seconds, or his point is so incoherent that his English is crying to be pointed out.

Either way, I pointed it out. Don't like it? Don't read.

The point is

The shows rock - hands down

BUT

Rename your band "it’s ok Axl you are famous enough"

And "Camp Axl" due to the fact that he's like a boy scout leader with all his little (taleneted as can be) childern up there.

Example: would Mcjagger ever go on tour with the name rolling stones without Kieth Richards, I think not...

or

What happened with the beatles guy. hmmmmmm kinda lame whatin it

Reason - if he aint going to play new rock n roll songs then don't use the greatest rock name ever and don't call it the Chinese Democracy Tour if your only playing 4 songs. I love the music and the band but Man, he needs to get a grip and pull it togther.

Get the fuck over it !!!! THIS is GN'R !!!! rock3

Rainman

It's called marketing. Get over it.

Welcome to the board, Steven! :rofl-lol:

He has been here ca. 3 years more than you so shut up.

Hehe, Popcorn, I feel the same way.. The shows I've been to have been awesome, kicked some serious ass and rocked like there's no tomorrow.. but it just isn't Guns N' Roses :unsure:

Edited by Wando

so what is gnr???

Axl slash and duff?

what if duff is still in the band? could it be gnr?

what if slash is in the band and duff not?

what if is axl duff izzy but slash not???

what if its slash duff izzy and eddie vedder?

what if its axl and dizzy without slash but izzy and duff and eddie vedder?

what if???

Does 'killing it' mean its good as in this young gangster talk world even white teen boys live in im lead to believe that sick also means good?

wow, never thought about it how stupid is to say that if something is great to say it's sick...

anyway, Killing it means that it was as great as it gets

Either way, I pointed it out. Don't like it? Don't read.

Now before I start I'd like to say I'm on your side. However, someone can't make a judgement on what you're saying without reading it so how can know if he doesn't like it or not if he doesn't read it? Sorry... I've seen a lot of people on this forum say that exact comment and it really doesn't make any sense at all.

On-topic now: It doesn't matter if they're called Guns N' Roses or something else. The performance would still remain the same and isn't that the key issue about a band?

The point is

BUT

And "Camp Axl" due to the fact that he's like a boy scout leader with all his little (taleneted as can be) childern up there.

Example: would Mcjagger ever go on tour with the name rolling stones without Kieth Richards, I think not...

or

Reason - if he aint going to play new rock n roll songs then don't use the greatest rock name ever and don't call it the Chinese Democracy Tour if your only playing 4 songs. I love the music and the band but Man, he needs to get a grip and pull it togther.

Filter, Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails.

Alice in Chains touring with Layne dead, The Doors without Jim Morrison, Blind Melon without Shanon Hoon, Queen without Freddie Mercury.

There are all kinds of similar situations, and worse. Slash *chose* to leave. Izzy sure as hell doesn't seem to have a problem with Axl/Dizzy carrying on, since he played with them all through Europe.

The point is

BUT

or

Filter, Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails.

Alice in Chains touring with Layne dead, The Doors without Jim Morrison, Blind Melon without Shanon Hoon, Queen without Freddie Mercury.

There are all kinds of similar situations, and worse. Slash *chose* to leave. Izzy sure as hell doesn't seem to have a problem with Axl/Dizzy carrying on, since he played with them all through Europe.

None of those bands of the bottom (with the possible exception of blind melon) are recording new material, they are in fact nostilga acts, in a way a cover band, also in each example you sited only one member left/died, not the whole band therefore your in analogy is inaccurate.

Guns N Roses was never just a name.

It was never just Axl Rose

it was the combined efforts of Rose, Slash, Duff and Stradlin.

any band that does not carry the majority of the above names as no right to call itself GunS N RoseS

a band is plural not singular, not one but the work of many.

He may own the name but he will never own the band.