Sabastian Bach

mr.drummin

So he's gifted with a great voice......................so what.

Give him a pen and a notebook and tell him to write a good song.

HE CAN'T!!!!!

That's why he was fired from Skid Row!!!!

Know a thing or two about Skid Row before making such moronic statements.

He was kicked out of the band because of the growing animosity between him and his band members. I believe the last straw was Sebastian threatening to kick their asses because they didn't wanna tour with KISS at some point, which was one of Baz's all-time dreams.

Sebastian also gradually took part in writing some lyrics. The other band members wanted to keep him down, but Sebastian clearly stated that he didn't wanna be a Vince Neil. Baz contributed material to songs in 'Slave to the Grind' and some of those songs have the best Skid Row lyrics ever. Just because Baz ain't the dominant force in Skid Row like Axl in Guns, it doesn't mean he can't write, like you stupidly assume.

Name the so called "songs" that Bach helped write in Slave. If anything he contributed to 1. Just listen to his solo stuff. That's the worst shit ever. And if he wanted to tour with KISS, then he deserved to be fired. You can defend him all you want and blast me of my lack of knowledge of the 80's cock rock band Skid Row all you want. I count my blessings at that. I listen to REAL music..........go ahead and study up on your KISS, and your 80's cheese metal, mainstream bullshit all you want.

Hey dipshit, you've clearly strayed from the point of our argument. You made assumptions regarding Skid Row without knowing the facts and I wanted to make the truth clear to all the the readers. Now you wanna generalize about my musical taste based on my admiration of Skid Row and Bach. What a ham you are.

Go ahead and blast me all you want for not knowing my Skid Row history. I prefer not to waste my time learning about Skid Row or any crappy band for that matter. They broke up and I'm glad they did.............it's just rediculous to see Bach gravy train somebody every chance he gets.

Savaged Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not really blasting, its just know your facts before you post shit that aint true. now admitting that you dont know your skid row history makes youe seem like a jerk off (rightfully so) for previously posting on the topic.

I'm not back off none of my statements. I've read that he was fired because he was basically like Steven Adler. There are two sides to every story..............like the cliche "They thought he was getting too big for the band so he had to be fired" bullshit.

And I am sure as hell not backing off that Bach cannot write. He could not be creative when it comes to coming up with a band name let alone lyrics.

You look like a jerk off and somebody not knowledgable about rock if you compare GnR to Skid Row.

first of all, i dont even really like skid row and would never compare them to gnr. that being said, since i dont like or know alot about them, i would never go on and post shit on here about them based on things "i've read."

i hope that clears things up.

Oh so where do you think that bluesy and allen got there info from?? They probably "read" it somewhere. And my guess they read it on a bach interview.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE CAN'T!!!!!

He was kicked out of the band because of the growing animosity between him and his band members. I believe the last straw was Sebastian threatening to kick their asses because they didn't wanna tour with KISS at some point, which was one of Baz's all-time dreams.

Sebastian also gradually took part in writing some lyrics. The other band members wanted to keep him down, but Sebastian clearly stated that he didn't wanna be a Vince Neil. Baz contributed material to songs in 'Slave to the Grind' and some of those songs have the best Skid Row lyrics ever. Just because Baz ain't the dominant force in Skid Row like Axl in Guns, it doesn't mean he can't write, like you stupidly assume.

Name the so called "songs" that Bach helped write in Slave. If anything he contributed to 1. Just listen to his solo stuff. That's the worst shit ever. And if he wanted to tour with KISS, then he deserved to be fired. You can defend him all you want and blast me of my lack of knowledge of the 80's cock rock band Skid Row all you want. I count my blessings at that. I listen to REAL music..........go ahead and study up on your KISS, and your 80's cheese metal, mainstream bullshit all you want.

Hey dipshit, you've clearly strayed from the point of our argument. You made assumptions regarding Skid Row without knowing the facts and I wanted to make the truth clear to all the the readers. Now you wanna generalize about my musical taste based on my admiration of Skid Row and Bach. What a ham you are.

Go ahead and blast me all you want for not knowing my Skid Row history. I prefer not to waste my time learning about Skid Row or any crappy band for that matter. They broke up and I'm glad they did.............it's just rediculous to see Bach gravy train somebody every chance he gets.

its not really blasting, its just know your facts before you post shit that aint true. now admitting that you dont know your skid row history makes youe seem like a jerk off (rightfully so) for previously posting on the topic.

I'm not back off none of my statements. I've read that he was fired because he was basically like Steven Adler. There are two sides to every story..............like the cliche "They thought he was getting too big for the band so he had to be fired" bullshit.

And I am sure as hell not backing off that Bach cannot write. He could not be creative when it comes to coming up with a band name let alone lyrics.

You look like a jerk off and somebody not knowledgable about rock if you compare GnR to Skid Row.

first of all, i dont even really like skid row and would never compare them to gnr. that being said, since i dont like or know alot about them, i would never go on and post shit on here about them based on things "i've read."

Oh so where do you think that bluesy and allen got there info from?? They probably "read" it somewhere. And my guess they read it on a bach interview.

im sure they have read it as well, but since they are fans of the band, im sure they are gonna have alot more knowledge than you and i on the subject. seriosly brother, gain some common sense, because based on this thread you are really fucking lacking it.

Edited by ohmygod

HE CAN'T!!!!!

im sure they have read it as well, but since they are fans of the band, im sure they are gonna have alot more knowledge than you and i on the subject. seriosly brother, gain some common sense, because based on this thread you are really fucking lacking it.

LOL..........why?? Because I stated that Bach cannot write, and then I get attacked by some 80's mullet heads?? Bach cannot write and that's a FACT!!!! Bach only contributed to 1 song off their first album and that's a FACT!!! Bach is washed up and is gravy training like no other........is a FACT!! What else do you want??

Actually, the part about Bach becoming too big and trying to dominate the band came from Rachel Bolan and Snake. Nowhere have I read of Sebastian being an Adler-like case. Never have the other members trashed Bach for his talent or contribution to the band.

Also, you cannot call it a FACT that Bach cannot write. Have you taken scientific measures to determine such a "fact"? Even then, that shit is all subjective and you being anti-Baz are not a reliable source for making such an objective statement.

You're trying to argue your way out of a hole that you dug for yourself. Resorting to 80s insults and random crap isn't gonna help your case. You said it yourself you don't know about Skid Row, so why do you come back and ask for more? Is the last word that important to you? Please piss off now because you have nothing more to contribute other than your routine, transparent bullshit. Even members who aren't fans of Skid Row can see that you're making a complete ass-hat of yourself.

"GN'R is what hair metal SHOULD have been."

More like.........."GN'R is what hair metal WANTED to be."

And Skid Row does not take exception.

The were just as lame as all of them. Just because they tried to display a "bad boy" image, people like bluesy and allen think they are cool and can rock.

Bach is nothing more than a performer.............he's not an artist.

Well yes, but I'm talking about the opinion or perspective coming from outside the industry. For hair metal to have been considered a viable movement in terms of artistic achievement, it would have needed to be like GN'R was. That's what the statement, "GN'R is what hair metal SHOULD have been" is all about. Instead of it being as good as GN'R, it was a complete parody of rock n' roll and all about making money off of teenage girls and teenage boys who didn't know better. Guns' subject matter and image were similar to the hair metal idiots, except for of course Axl and the guys being a hell of a lot more serious/angry and of course Axl ditching the teased hair after the WTTJ video for the bandana look. Seriously, hair metal would have been a decent genre if there were a shitload of AFD's produced. Instead, there was a bunch of crap and just one that stood way above the rest. But hey, I guess we have the crapiness of hair metal to thank for how many copies AFD ended up selling. Had it been "just like all the rest" (assuming the "rest" were of the same quality as AFD), it would have been successful but not as ridiculously successful as it turned out to be.

Edited by GNRfan2008

I'll guarantee you, if Bach ever runs in to VR, he would kiss there ass so bad.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy, what's up Slash??? Ya Savaged Animal. How's the band doing?? You guys are sooo awesome!!!!! Let's get together and party. Let me make public appearances with you guys.

Runs in to V-who? :huh:

:lol:rock3rock4

Actually, the part about Bach becoming too big and trying to dominate the band came from Rachel Bolan and Snake. Nowhere have I read of Sebastian being an Adler-like case. Never have the other members trashed Bach for his talent or contribution to the band.

Also, you cannot call it a FACT that Bach cannot write. Have you taken scientific measures to determine such a "fact"? Even then, that shit is all subjective and you being anti-Baz are not a reliable source for making such an objective statement.

You're trying to argue your way out of a hole that you dug for yourself. Resorting to 80s insults and random crap isn't gonna help your case. You said it yourself you don't know about Skid Row, so why do you come back and ask for more? Is the last word that important to you? Please piss off now because you have nothing more to contribute other than your routine, transparent bullshit. Even members who aren't fans of Skid Row can see that you're making a complete ass-hat of yourself.

Saying that Skid Row is similar to GnR makes you a bigger ass-head so fuck off.

if slave to the grind was the first album it would be alot easier to make the gnr-skid row comparison, because slave to the grind had as much attitude as appetite, but it just wasnt as good. but when your first big single is a cheesyballad like "i remember you" which sounds like most other hair metal ballads, then your gunna get shoved into the hair metal file pretty damn quick.

as for baz, he isnt an amazing writer but he can write decent, he is definitely more of a performer than artist. he does also have a greatset of pipes, but he just decides not to use them when he plays my michelle with axl <_<

"I say, Velvet who?'"

Haha, what a chump. He'd get down on his knees and blow Slash for the chance to front Velvet Revolver.

Oh, and stop ruining My Michelle, dropkick.

The fact that he said this and originally auditioned to front VR says a lot about his character. He's a leech. The reason he didn't make the cut for VR is because he embodies everything that is cheesy 80's cock rock.

After he has his 2 minutes of fame with Axl and supergroup he will fade back into obscurity while VR will continue making hit records.

HE CAN'T!!!!!

That's part of the reason. They wanted to evolve but Bach couldn't. He was just along for the ride just like Steven Adler was to Guns. And even today Bach is gravy training Axl.

Pure bullshit. There was no clear desire for the other members to "evolve". They were frustrated because Baz was becoming the dominant member of the band and they had to hand everything into him before making anything concrete. Baz's expectations of Skid Row were higher than theirs.

You rock man!!!!! rock3

You know pretty good how a real rock frontman suppose to be....

AXL & BAZ ROCKS FOREVER!!!!!

HE CAN'T!!!!!

You really need to listen to Skid Row or know something about music before you post. Bach was as good a part of Skid Row and Snake and Hill are. Slave was THE FIRST metal album at 1 in the billboard. it was a defining album whether you like it or not, Skid row had many hits. Youth gone Wild, 18, I remember etc. Where are they now, produced 2 shitty albums and are failing to sell out tours. Remember that Skid Row supported guns way back in the day in WEMBLEY man, they were big time.

As for solo stuff, what have you heard. Are you clued up on Bach 2 Basics and his new stuff with Angel Down etc? I think not and some of that stuff is killer. Plainly said bach has an immense vocal range. Hell Axl is a dick but he is one of the the greatest of all time. Being a dick all adds to the rock and roll attitude of it. Bach's a legend and one of the greatest singers of all time

Fish

LOL, Baz is so awesome!! Thanks for the article; it was a fun read.

"These days," says Bach with a laugh, "I say, Velvet who?' "

:lol:

If Sebastian Bach was fronting VR, the rest of america would be the ones saying "Velvet who?"

If Baz was fronting who? :huh:

If Sebastian Bach was fronting VR, the rest of america would be the ones saying "Velvet who?"

:rofl-lol:

:lol:rock3rock4:lol:

:lol:rock3rock4:lol:

B)

more people know about VR then new gnr and bach put together ;)

when i saw them and bach came out to sing my michelle the amount of people asking who he was and looking :unsure: was tremendous

more people know about VR then new gnr and bach put together ;)

when i saw them and bach came out to sing my michelle the amount of people asking who he was and looking :unsure: was tremendous

Very believable story.... you went to a GNR concert and people there had no clue who Bach was? :rolleyes: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....