Will Sabastian Bach get the fuck out the picture?

Kaneda

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaneda on Mondays: "Fuckin' Axl is ruining the legend of GNR. Nice job, loser!"

Kaneda on Tuesdays: "Anyone know where I can get tix to the MSG show?"

Kaneda on Wednesdays: "Fucking Axl owes me, a real hardcore fan, a CD now!!! How long do you need to finish a fucking album, Axl? You suck!"

Kaneda on Thursdays: "Can someone please scan what MSG tickets look like? I'm about to pay a load of money to get some tix and I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off."

Kaneda on Fridays: "This fucking setlist sucks! Axl owes us some news. Way to fuck things up, Axl!"

Kaneda on Saturdays: "How much? 100 bucks? Dude, I just want you to pump me in the ass for thirty minutes not a full hour.... I'll give you 50 and not a penny more."

Kaneda on Sundays: "Lord, why does Axl push me away when all I want to do is love him??"

Thanks, great post. :D

Why'd my post get deleted? :huh:

Might be my bad. I posted a you tube link to a video. Did you respond in quotes? I didn't know I can't post those. Sorry.

Nah it wasn't you.

I'm assuming it's because I quoted one of the idiots who were pointlessly bashing Baz :rolleyes:

Yeah. My post is back. ????

No big deal if you ask me.

The man only sings a song (along with Axl) in the current set-list.

How bad can it get when we're only talking about _one_ song here?

Besides I like seeing Axl's friends on stage with him.

I'd like to have seen Axl and Bach together on stage here in Portugal (if had been here for RIR).

And FWIW I hate Axl for not having brought Izzy with him :P

Have anyone of you heard Frameshift-Abscence of empathy (with seb. bach as vocalist on every track)?

IF Chinese democracy comes anywhere near that (Yeah, of course Ï believe it will do) we should be extremely happy!! Go buy this record - Incredible music, incredible voice!

And it`s no hair-fuckin`metal. It`s good hard rock with a progressive edge!

Anyone else sick of Sebastian Bach, the world's biggest lameass being all over GNR? And why the fuck does Axl even bring him up on stage to sing during a GNR show? Fucking Bach was making cameos on the UPN 9 for christs sake! Also, Bach is the biggest Axl ass kisser since Matt13. People get all excited when he praises Chinese D, but come on, Axl is this fools new meal ticket.

And by having Bach and Co opening up for this tour, it just shows that Axl is stuck in the past and surrounding himself with has-beens. Why didn't Axl get a band like The Killers to open for GNR? You know, get some youth to the show. I remember when Guns opened for the Stones, now if GNR are the stones, shouldn't a huge band for the youth open up for them?

Not really no cause he's one of the greatest frontmen ever :rolleyes:

And axl didn't get a band like the killers cause there terrible :angry: