They played "Down on the Farm"

RJ88

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I was following the show up until Beautiful, and then this happens. LOL. We're definitley going to get a bootleg for this show. Or atleast for that song.

I Love Down on the Farm. :)

*high fives Adnan*

heh ya, i just got home, and decided to check on the concert, then i noticed down on the farm! i was like 'woah! thats different!"

just thought i'd share it with you guys seeing as though no one else had

lol I was following the show up until Beautiful, and then this happens. LOL. We're definitley going to get a bootleg for this show. Or atleast for that song.

*high fives Adnan*

heh ya, i just got home, and decided to check on the concert, then i noticed down on the farm! i was like 'woah! thats different!"

There's actually an updates thread in the concerts section.

*high fives Adnan*

There's actually an updates thread in the concerts section.

well, imo, when a new song is being played, it deserves to be in the "discussion & news" section

Dont get me wrong, glad to see they are changing up the setlist, but there are so many others that are much better than that one, not to mention the fact it is a cover. Original GNR would be better, Estranged, Yesterdays etc. But any changes are nice I s'pose.

Dont get me wrong, glad to see they are changing up the setlist, but there are so many others that are much better than that one, not to mention the fact it is a cover. Original GNR would be better, Estranged, Yesterdays etc. But any changes are nice I s'pose.

Axl's not gonna play estranged, and his voice cant handle yesterdays anymore

Axl's not gonna play estranged, and his voice cant handle yesterdays anymore

Yeah, your probobly right, I went and Saw Macartney like 10 years ago and he couldnt play "Maybe I am Amazed", one of his best, but he just couldnt. I saw Axl in Nov, his voice was awesome, but at the end it did seem to tire. Oh well, maybe if he plays a shorter set.

21 songs if you don't include solo music.

NICE!

01. Welcome To The Jungle

02. It's So Easy

03. Mr. Brownstone

04. Live and Let Die

05. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

06. You Could Be Mine

07. Robin Solo

08. Sweet Child O' Mine

09. Piano Jam

10. Dizzy Solo

11. The Blues