They played "Down on the Farm"

RJ88

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 songs if you don't include solo music.

NICE!

01. Welcome To The Jungle

02. It's So Easy

03. Mr. Brownstone

04. Live and Let Die

05. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

06. You Could Be Mine

07. Robin Solo

08. Sweet Child O' Mine

09. Piano Jam

10. Dizzy Solo

11. The Blues

12. Robin Solo #2

13. Better

14. Band Introduction

15. Robin/Richard - "Beautiful"

16. Out Ta Get Me

17. Piano Jam #2

18. November Rain

19. Down On The Farm

20. Bumblefoot Solo - "Don't Cry"

21. Rocket Queen

22. I.R.S.

23. My Michelle (with Sebastian)

24. You're Crazy (LIES version)

25. Used To Love Her

26. Patience

27. Nightrain

---Encore---

28. Chinese Democracy

29. Paradise City

This is probably the perfect setlist!

Some new songs, but not so many that the casual fans are bored with the show!

Some songs that haven't been played for a while are thrown in - for our sake!!!

Lots of songs, and a mini acoustic set near the end!

GREAT rock3

Damn, is it a jinx to say they may be ramping it up for the bigger venues? Is this touring gaining momentum? I feel good about this.They are gonna need that off day tomorrow. And for the record, Breakdown instead of Out to Get Me, or patience would make it perfekt!

Edited by Gunzen

Damn, is it a jinx to say they may be ramping it up for the bigger venues? Is this touring gaining momentum? I feel good about this.They are gonna need that off day tomorrow. And for the record, Breakdown instead of Out to Get Me, or patience would make it perfekt!

You won't hear Breakdown or Coma on this tour. Maybe never again.

Here's why

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=81913

Edited by The Pretenders

You'll won't hear Breakdown or Coma on this tour. Maybe never again.

Here's why

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=81913

I didnt go to your link yet, but I know, I was just dreaming, I love the song. Dead Horse Anyone???? Thanks for the info though. ;)

At people getting excited over Down On The Farm

Pretty much. It's like Axl read all the criticism about the setlist, and decided the solution was to play a cover song that nobody cares about from an album that even most GnR fans hate. It's fairly humorous.

When they play Prostitute and Axl starts talking about an actual release date, then maybe I'll join in on the excitement.

Dont get me wrong, glad to see they are changing up the setlist, but there are so many others that are much better than that one, not to mention the fact it is a cover. Original GNR would be better, Estranged, Yesterdays etc. But any changes are nice I s'pose.

Axl's not gonna play estranged, and his voice cant handle yesterdays anymore

There is absolutely NOTHING in yesterdays that he cant handle. I don't know what your smoking, but I need some of it, cause im not hookin up with a girl tonight and i need some illusions to put on my wall

Edited by jah772

Pretty much. It's like Axl read all the criticism about the setlist, and decided the solution was to play a cover song that nobody cares about from an album that even most GnR fans hate. It's fairly humorous.

When they play Prostitute and Axl starts talking about an actual release date, then maybe I'll join in on the excitement.

com'on flower! take a step back man, the axe man is just trying to give something to everyone!, how dos one song hurt?

I dont give a shit if you are here or not, just leave now, noone cares about your negative comments. So dont flatter yuorself, we dont want you to "join in" just go.

Fair enough. I don't think it's a great song either, but i'm still happy they played it. It's only been played live once before, so I think it's cool that they're throwing something random into the set and mixing it up.

I'm just glad they're playing 4-5 new songs and throwing the odd random song into the set. To me, that's good enough. I'll only expect them to play other new songs live when the album drops - before then, I won't be complaining.