Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck has this topic gone so many pages???? Can we put an end to this already?!?!?! Guns N Roses is not going to be a duet band.?!?@# WTF is wrong with you people????

If Axl listened to haters lik you, the band wouldn't have evolved the way it has. I'm sure people like you said, "Axl, you're crazy... THREE GUITARISTS?" Then he was like, BAM, Buckethead, and then came Bumblefoot. People like you were probably like, "TWO KEYBOARDISTS?! Axl, it can't possibly work!" But then Axl was like, SHAZAM... PITMAN, bitches. And that sure shut you haters up quick.

Sure, two lead singers sounds weird for a band that's not Air Supply, but Axl has this way of making shit work. That's what he does!

Your reply is uneducated, uniformed and "un a bunch of other things as well"... If you think GNR can possibly be a duet band then you have lost your mind. There is no possibility of this ever happening. You do not seem to understand the ego's here. Overlapping ego's do not work well in entertainment. It will never and can't ever happen. Why would you want it to? I can't even argue with your comments because you don't fully understand them yourself.

You're a fucking retard. Shut the fuck up already. Worst idea ever. No plausible way Axl would ever share the spotlight or mic with another, nor would any sane GNR fan want him too. And Axl+Seb DOES NOT EQUAL GNR x 2, it equals Guns N' Row! It equals SHIT! Please go run into a sharp object or something... now...

:laugh:

Maybe he could be a sub, like if axl dosn't feel well enough to perform on a particualr night he could fill in for him or get rid of the guitar solo's and get seb to sing a few gnr songs while axl rests his vocal chords.

That's what the fuck I'm talkin about dude.

Ok, all you haters on this idea. How many of you would NOT prefer Seb singing Gnr songs to guitar solos and piano solos and shit when Axl goes off to rest?

U'd rather hear fuckin solos than Gnr CLASSICS????? Don't be bitchin about the solos any of u haters on this idea!!!!

Axl=GNR

No Axl=No GNR

Axl + Bach = No GNR ( but cool as a guest)

But Why?????

Axl+Seb= Gnr x 2 (at least!!!)

You're a fucking retard. Shut the fuck up already. Worst idea ever. No plausible way Axl would ever share the spotlight or mic with another, nor would any sane GNR fan want him too. And Axl+Seb DOES NOT EQUAL GNR x 2, it equals Guns N' Row! It equals SHIT! Please go run into a sharp object or something... now...

This topic is absurd and hilarious at the same time. :laugh:

Maybe he could be a sub, like if axl dosn't feel well enough to perform on a particualr night he could fill in for him or get rid of the guitar solo's and get seb to sing a few gnr songs while axl rests his vocal chords.

Ok, all you haters on this idea. How many of you would NOT prefer Seb singing Gnr songs to guitar solos and piano solos and shit when Axl goes off to rest?

U'd rather hear fuckin solos than Gnr CLASSICS????? Don't be bitchin about the solos any of u haters on this idea!!!!

You'd want to hear GnR classics from a COVER BAND!!! There would be no original members at all on the stage!!! Do you not understand this concept??!!

i'd rather have the solos... i don't really mind them... I DO mind BAch on the other hand...

You'd want to hear GnR classics from a COVER BAND!!! There would be no original members at all on the stage!!! Do you not understand this concept??!!

But Seb wud be a fuckin original member!!!!!!! If he was permanent, he's original and shit. A true original. Thats my whole point, man.

Shit, I dont mind the odd quick solo but when they go on for ages and stuff it starts being like a fuckin Baithoven gig and shit and I cant be bothered listen to it anymore. I'd MUCH rather have Seb singing, say, Civil war, Garden of eden, Bad Obsession, back off bitch, nice boys, loads of shit like that. It would fuckin ROCK. rock3rock3

But Seb wud be a fuckin original member!!!!!!! If he was permanent, he's original and shit. A true original. Thats my whole point, man.

Shit, I dont mind the odd quick solo but when they go on for ages and stuff it starts being like a fuckin Baithoven gig and shit and I cant be bothered listen to it anymore. I'd MUCH rather have Seb singing, say, Civil war, Garden of eden, Bad Obsession, back off bitch, nice boys, loads of shit like that. It would fuckin ROCK. rock3rock3

I'm only going to say this once. Put the crack pipe down.

Can a moderator put this thread out of it's misery?