Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Merck let Jarmo tell the people in line that the show was cancelled. Perhaps that was Jarmo's reward for censoring evrybody on HTGTH last month. "Jarmo welcome to America, and oh yeah by the way, would you mind telling everybody that tonights show has been cancelled".

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

THERE IS NO REUNION YOU STUPID FUCK. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING IT....GOD WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING SOME HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE AND DIE IN FRONT OF ME ON YOUTUBE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HOOOOORRRRROOOR!!!!!!

Who are you talking to? :blink:

We had one member make a funny sarcastic comment that he's surprised nobody is mentioning a reunion. It was a joke. Get over it. I responded by saying "reunion" would likely be mentioned if the whole tour was scrapped -- but for now, let's have some patience until we get the reasons for the cancellation.

Then two people - including yourself - launch into these bizarre, jump-out-of-the-window kind of psychotic fits. :huh:Chill out guys. It's not worth slashing your wrists over. It's just a show. We'll get news soon - hopefully.

My point exactly.

OH IT'S TOO LATE THE BLOOD IS FLOWING..............I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY IMAGINABLE. I WANT TO JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW WITH MY BALL SAC RIPPED FROM MY GROIN AND STUFFED INTO MY MOUTH WITH MY HAIR ON FIRE AND ROD STEWART SINGING "IT HAD

TO BE YOU"!!!!

I wonder if Merck let Jarmo tell the people in line that the show was cancelled. Perhaps that was Jarmo's reward for censoring evrybody on HTGTH last month. "Jarmo welcome to America, and oh yeah by the way, would you mind telling everybody that tonights show has been cancelled".

:rofl-lol:

Post of DA YEAR!!!:rofl-lol:

I wonder where band management is. You know, it isn't too hard issue a press release with almost no information like they do all the time.

Just checked the website AND this show is taken off, but the others are still there - plus the listings are not right on the right side of the screen, it's down a bit....maybe to fuck with us

I think this is an automatic script, nothing to do with tonight gig

PRESS RELEASE:

TONIGHT'S GUNS N' ROSES SHOW IN PORTLAND, MAINE IS CANCELLED

Tonight's show at the Cumberland County Civic Center has been cancelled due to limitations imposed by local fire marshals.

A band spokesperson commented, "Axl and the band are very unhappy about not being able to play for the fans in Portland but have been advised after several meetings with local fire marshals Nelson Collins and Bob Cadigan that they have made it impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve.

"More importantly, we have been informed that officials intend to enforce rules and regulations that should not and do not apply in this venue. Our production manager and crew have been in this building with Clay Aiken and Green Day and none of the restrictions imposed on Guns N’ Roses were experienced by those artists. It is our opinion that they are going out of their way to target and single out Guns N' Roses and the band's loyal fans. Following consultation with the band's manager, agent and promoter, it was felt that it was best to cancel the show. It is a regrettable decision, particularly at this late notice, but it is of paramount importance that our fans have the best experience possible without being harassed and threatened.

"We look forward to continuing the tour in Worcester on Wednesday.”

**PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS CAN BE EXCHANGED AT THE DCU CENTER SHOW IN WORCESTER, MASS. THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT – NOVEMBER 8TH. TICKETS WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR BEST AVAILABLE LOCATIONS AT THE DCU CENTER.

If you are unable to attend the Worcester show, refunds will be available at point of purchase.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

Edited by jc524