• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's has been said already but just read

it from a french website(gnrfrance):

"Brave Words has just announced that accoding to their source from Universal

CD will be released on the 21st of november.Universal is preparing a big surprise promotional campaign"

They have 11 days left. It's hard to see how they could get anything done in such a short amount of time.

Do you think or do you not think G&R will release CD this year?

I think were gonna get something? Would you or the ordinary rock

fan run out to the record store to purchase it if you simply heard that

it was being sold (on that day, from someone you know)???

I would and I can think of a few other folks that would as well...jmo

Axl's gonna have some 'splainin to do.

Haha, I wonder what he'd blame it on though! "It was those damn...uh...those goddamn midgets! From England! The midgets who went on stage during Paradise City, they...uh...they were sent by Slash to, uh, to fucking EAT my album...there was a copy backstage and while they were hypnotizing us with their Irish charms one of them snuck back there and stole the only copy...and he ate it! So we have to go back and re-record everything. Sorry folks! But we'll be back touring again next year, so long!"

I still have faith in the album, though.

I think Universal is going to do a surprise marketing campaign.

I hope.

But if it gets past November 21st with no single or anything, I'm going to really start to worry.

Edited by Estranged Reality

They have 11 days left. It's hard to see how they could get anything done in such a short amount of time.

Universal will take over a channel on the entire worlds television and play GNR PROMO ALLLL WEEK LONG... thats how they could get so much done in so little time.

You´re all putting yourselfs up for a huge disappointment. The album will be delayed. Just the lack of belief the band has in itself with all these childish press releases blaming this and that for unimportant things shows where their priorities are. I´m even thinking we might might see some form of democracy in China before we get this album in any record stores.

Really, according to the latest small mentions of the album it´s not even done yet. If/when it drops and it isn´t a brilliant master piece it will be a terrible way for a great band to end it´s voyage... ...I mean these delays and secrecy is really pathetic.

Do you think or do you not think G&R will release CD this year?

I think were gonna get something? Would you or the ordinary rock

fan run out to the record store to purchase it if you simply heard that

it was being sold (on that day, from someone you know)???

I would and I can think of a few other folks that would as well...jmo

At this point, I'm hoping it gets released but I'm expecting nothing.

I think they need to let people know it's coming. If they release it with little or no promotion, they'll get sales but they won't be significant. The problem with that is the media will jump all over it and label the album a failure. Once the project has been stigmatized a failure, it's going to be hard to change that image in the minds of the public.