It never fails!!!

goldfinger19

You get the same shit. There are a large amount of you guys who post here to disparage the band and spend more time bashing them than talking about what you like about them. We all know they have done some stupid shit over the years, but everyone already knows about that shit and doesn't need to be reminded everyday on MyGNRForum or HTGTH.

This isn't a hit on this message board, because I really like this message board. It is well organized, the mod's are good, and there are some cool people here for sure. But there are way too many cynics, who not only post mean shit about bands they love, including but not limited to GNR, but they also post the mean and negative shit to every post left here.

If someone new has a few questions about the board or the band, chill out and help them out instead of trying to make fun of them. They just want some info on GNR like everyong else here. And when someone posts a story or rumour that has already been posted, don't rip on them, they are just trying to do their part to bring up to date info to this forum.

This shit is just a tendency of all people. People tend to focus more on the negative aspects of things that the positive. There aren't enough thread's created to discuss the great things this band has accomplished over the years. I find there are much more on "why Axl's haircut is so gay", "how everything is going to self destruct soon for GNR", and "how they are never going to release the album". Just fuckin' chill out about all that shit and try discussing why "the last great Rock and Roll band" is so great for a change.

I like this forum a lot, I can't emphasize that enough...so I really hope this doesn;t get deleted right away :). I just think the negativity here is overwhelming and need's to be discussed.

My only message here is think before you post. It only takes a second. Just think to yourself, "do I feel like engaging in a conversation about my favorite band today, or do I feel like being a pessimist?". What do the rest of you guys think?

I just think the negativity here is overwhelming and need's to be discussed.

You think the forums are too negative, so you want to discuss the negativity? Doesn't that defeat your purpose? :unsure:

Define the purpose, smart ass. Do us all a favor and visit a sperm bank and make good use of your time instaead of trying to be smart all the time... because, once again, you just made NO SENSE.

Don't worry Goldfinger, this clown is one of the idiots you speak of. You'll be hearing from a lot of them. Mind you, they'll all be kissing GNR ass when the album eventually drops.

Excellent post, for once!

The posts on this forum are going to be representative of how the situation is at the moment. If everything is going great, then we'll have a deluge of positive posts. Sadly, the situation is not great and the forum reflects that.

The posts on this forum are going to be representative of how the situation is at the moment. If everything is going great, then we'll have a deluge of positive posts. Sadly, the situation is not great and the forum reflects that.

That is a good point. But I don't think this a negative time to be a GNR fan because they are on tour, playing excellent concerts. Sure the album isn't out yet, but everyone in Europe and North America has had or will have the oppotunity to see them in concert this year. They cancelled one concert yesterday and a lot of people were becoming doomsayers instantly. Shows get cancelled, happens all the time. I think the fact that they have done so well so far on this tour is a big positive...and the album will be out eventually. As much as I can't wait to have it, it's not killing me that I don't have it. I'd rather have an awesome finished product than something that Axl and the band didn;t feel was finished no matter how long it takes.

You think the forums are too negative, so you want to discuss the negativity? Doesn't that defeat your purpose? :unsure:

Define the purpose, smart ass. Do us all a favor and visit a sperm bank and make good use of your time instaead of trying to be smart all the time... because, once again, you just made NO SENSE.

Don't worry Goldfinger, this clown is one of the idiots you speak of. You'll be hearing from a lot of them. Mind you, they'll all be kissing GNR ass when the album eventually drops.

A sperm bank? Hmmm.....what made you come up with that one? Been to it recently?

Guess it's better to dump it in a cup and get paid for it than to wipe your hand on your shirt because you spent another night alone.

The negativity stems from being a GnR fan!

There has been years of waiting and promises and there are a lot of people who WANT to believe what GnR has to say and hope that it is truth. As that youtube shows, we forget when we are all hopefull and excited about tuesdays and concert dates, new footage, that they still are GnR! The band you have a love hate relationship with.

It is the nature of the beast as I see it. Expect nothing and you won't be dissapointed! Then they will blow you away with the performance, a surprise acoustic set maybe even CD??

That is why GnR fans are so loyal and Angry at the same time.

It isn;t just negativity towards the band though. It is directed towards the people who slam everything that everybody ever says on this forum. Jokes and shit are all good. But often people are just jumping at the chance to slam someone, just because they don't know about something or are repeating news accidentally. It's just the attitude of a lot of people on this forum and on the internet as a whole. It will never change, but it is worth discussing.

the only way to counter hate is with love.

Love the haters and maybe one day they'll learn to love too.

Hug? :heart:

Patience is cool matt! :(

Besides (and in all fairness) at least she's in a position to comment as she's been to the see the 'new' line-up regardless of her affection of the originals - When she hits MSG on Friday that'll be her third show in less than 6 months - c'mon!! thats good B)

Good yes, but she still acts like she hates the new band with a passion.

Perhaps save your money Patience?

Besides (and in all fairness) at least she's in a position to comment as she's been to the see the 'new' line-up regardless of her affection of the originals - When she hits MSG on Friday that'll be her third show in less than 6 months - c'mon!! thats good B)

Exactly

I think its more that she has a deep appreciation for the original line up and respects what they achieved, i think she is waiting and hoping GnR can achieve the same things, and im going to stop refering to her as "her" or "she" :rofl-lol:

If everything is going great, then we'll have a deluge of positive posts.

Seems to me the c*nts are c*nts regardless of what's going on.They like being c*nts and will continue being c*nts...because being c*nts makes them feel special...kinda like the nerds huddled in the corner at recess.

But that's all subjective of course...can't name names...that would be bashing. :book:

;)

I disagree and besides, she isn't spending over $250 on tickets on a band she "hates with a passion" now is she?

ha yeah only to come back to say it was a good concert but......not the same as before..yadda...yadda...anybody can see the negativity in her comments, she just hides it really really well...but i wasn't told to say that...shit i rarely post..so what do i know