It never fails!!!

goldfinger19

If everything is going great, then we'll have a deluge of positive posts.

Seems to me the c*nts are c*nts regardless of what's going on.They like being c*nts and will continue being c*nts...because being c*nts makes them feel special...kinda like the nerds huddled in the corner at recess.

But that's all subjective of course...can't name names...that would be bashing. :book:

;)

Just like the c*nts that support everything Axl does will continue to be c*nts that support everything Axl does no matter what. Don't forget the other c*nts that will bash the hell out of some other c*nts for no reason just because they see other people doing it and think it's cool.

The truth is that most people are like me and want the new band to succeed, but are concerned about the trends and history that has been established as long as the band has been in existance, but more importantly, the trends that have been established since one person has been calling all the shots. Supporting the band and accepting everything they say and do are completely different things. One can exist without the other.

If everything is going great, then we'll have a deluge of positive posts.

Seems to me the c*nts are c*nts regardless of what's going on.They like being c*nts and will continue being c*nts...because being c*nts makes them feel special...kinda like the nerds huddled in the corner at recess.

But that's all subjective of course...can't name names...that would be bashing. :book:

;)

Supporting the band and accepting everything they say and do are completely different things. One can exist without the other.

Some c*nts take great pleasure in refusing to allow that to happen.

WTF?! :huh:

How did I become the topic of conversation here? Aren't there more important things to discuss, like will Axl actually show up at the next gig, or is he gonna get his little feelings hurt again by the big bad fire marshall..... :(

Patience is cool matt! :(

Besides (and in all fairness) at least she's in a position to comment as she's been to the see the 'new' line-up regardless of her affection of the originals - When she hits MSG on Friday that'll be her third show in less than 6 months - c'mon!! thats good B)

Awwww, thank you Subsy. :wub:

You're like a knight in shining armor, coming to the rescue of a damsel in distress. :kiss:

btw, you do know that I can take on anyone here, right? :xmasssanta:

You get the same shit. There are a large amount of you guys who post here to disparage the band and spend more time bashing them than talking about what you like about them. We all know they have done some stupid shit over the years, but everyone already knows about that shit and doesn't need to be reminded everyday on MyGNRForum or HTGTH.

This isn't a hit on this message board, because I really like this message board. It is well organized, the mod's are good, and there are some cool people here for sure. But there are way too many cynics, who not only post mean shit about bands they love, including but not limited to GNR, but they also post the mean and negative shit to every post left here.

If someone new has a few questions about the board or the band, chill out and help them out instead of trying to make fun of them. They just want some info on GNR like everyong else here. And when someone posts a story or rumour that has already been posted, don't rip on them, they are just trying to do their part to bring up to date info to this forum.

This shit is just a tendency of all people. People tend to focus more on the negative aspects of things that the positive. There aren't enough thread's created to discuss the great things this band has accomplished over the years. I find there are much more on "why Axl's haircut is so gay", "how everything is going to self destruct soon for GNR", and "how they are never going to release the album". Just fuckin' chill out about all that shit and try discussing why "the last great Rock and Roll band" is so great for a change.

I like this forum a lot, I can't emphasize that enough...so I really hope this doesn;t get deleted right away :). I just think the negativity here is overwhelming and need's to be discussed.

My only message here is think before you post. It only takes a second. Just think to yourself, "do I feel like engaging in a conversation about my favorite band today, or do I feel like being a pessimist?". What do the rest of you guys think?

Excellent post dude. It´s a pitty some people in here focus only in the negative crap.

Great post Goldfinger! Unfortunately some people (who in my opinion do NOT belong on a GNR fan forum) will not agree with you. Keep up the positive thinking!!!

I agree with this

I didn't bother reading the whole thread, but, I'm sure the bashers are out in full force defending their actions.

Youre damn right it never fails, there is no end to these kinds of threads. I guess King Dick left you with the responsibuility.

The magority of the negative posts arent bashing at all, its just that negative times call for negative posts, there isnt anything to praise over the cancelation of a show, and other than that there really isnt anything going on in the GNR world. The thing I like about this forum is that there is a fair balance of people who take a step back and look at the situation realistically.

There are very, very, very few people here who actually dislike the new band, dont blow it out of proportion.

Yeah sweety, we live in negative times you say? And that are directly reflected on these boards. Why don´t u just take a step back so you can see things in their real proportions.

Read: WHEN THEY CANCEL A TOUR IT GOT MORE PUBLICITY ON THIS BOARD THEN WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO START A WORLD FUCKING TOUR!!!

Now...

Think.

"oh, but thats because the lack of promotion!" :monkey:

Edited by shootingstar

Yeah sweety, we live in negative times you say? And that are directly reflected on these boards. Why don´t u just take a step back so you can see things in their real proportions.

Read: WHEN THEY CANCEL A TOUR IT GOT MORE PUBLICITY ON THIS BOARD THEN WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO START A WORLD FUCKING TOUR!!!

Now...

Think.

"oh, but thats because the lack of promotion!" :monkey:

What?

Im just saying that there really arent that many people who actually dislike the new band, this forum just doesnt kiss it's ass.

ok if you say so. Would you say we're a cynical lot? Maybe a universal declaration of intent would give fair warning to those sensitive souls and inquiring minds who want to know?

After going round and round on this merry fucking go round and that being more than once- its fairly obvious that a great percentage of us ARE living the true GNR spirit.... We know how to say FUCK YOU and mean it to the very core of our beings. IF there is one thing that pisses a good portion of us off is this meek complacency on so many peoples part to attempt to KISS ASS. I mean if someone thinks being a fan of GNR is a matter of slobbing Axl's nob... then thier issues are not with blantant out right bitching, negativity and general disgust- its with issues that have nothing to do with rock and roll, Axl and more imporantly GNR. This ain't the summer of love here in Mygnrland.

ever hear the saying..."can't stand the heat? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen." that is kind of a no- brainer. You want emo- love fests? don't come looking for them at this rumble cuz to many people give a good goddam about this band and fight for their rights to enjoy them as they will.

Edited by rockerman

You get the same shit. There are a large amount of you guys who post here to disparage the band and spend more time bashing them than talking about what you like about them. We all know they have done some stupid shit over the years, but everyone already knows about that shit and doesn't need to be reminded everyday on MyGNRForum or HTGTH.

This isn't a hit on this message board, because I really like this message board. It is well organized, the mod's are good, and there are some cool people here for sure. But there are way too many cynics, who not only post mean shit about bands they love, including but not limited to GNR, but they also post the mean and negative shit to every post left here.

If someone new has a few questions about the board or the band, chill out and help them out instead of trying to make fun of them. They just want some info on GNR like everyong else here. And when someone posts a story or rumour that has already been posted, don't rip on them, they are just trying to do their part to bring up to date info to this forum.

This shit is just a tendency of all people. People tend to focus more on the negative aspects of things that the positive. There aren't enough thread's created to discuss the great things this band has accomplished over the years. I find there are much more on "why Axl's haircut is so gay", "how everything is going to self destruct soon for GNR", and "how they are never going to release the album". Just fuckin' chill out about all that shit and try discussing why "the last great Rock and Roll band" is so great for a change.

I like this forum a lot, I can't emphasize that enough...so I really hope this doesn;t get deleted right away :). I just think the negativity here is overwhelming and need's to be discussed.

My only message here is think before you post. It only takes a second. Just think to yourself, "do I feel like engaging in a conversation about my favorite band today, or do I feel like being a pessimist?". What do the rest of you guys think?

nice post man.

ok if you say so. Would you say we're a cynical lot? Maybe a universal declaration of intent would give fair warning to those sensitive souls and inquiring minds who want to know?

After going round and round on this merry fucking go round and that being more than once- its fairly obvious that a great percentage of us ARE living the true GNR spirit.... We know how to say FUCK YOU and mean it to the very core of our beings. IF there is one thing that pisses a good portion of us off is this meek complacency on so many peoples part to attempt to KISS ASS. I mean if someone thinks being a fan of GNR is a matter of slobbing Axl's nob... then thier issues are not with blantant out right bitching, negativity and general disgust- its with issues that have nothing to do with rock and roll, Axl and more imporantly GNR. This ain't the summer of love here in Mygnrland.

ever hear the saying..."can't stand the heat? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen." that is kind of a no- brainer. You want emo- love fests? don't come looking for them at this rumble cuz to many people give a good goddam about this band and fight for their rights to enjoy them as they will.

Love this post.. Nice one dude!

KK x

there is a deeper problem here that no one (even mods at ALL bb's) wants to address. someone wants to spread lies and disinfo about guns

lies.jpg

this is a MOST UNUSUAL SITUATION that most other bands don't have to deal with. and axl has known about it all along

lies.jpg

but since everyone at ALL of the bb's ends up so concerned about defending guns or afraid to post because of the lying negative fuckers, you'll never get to the bottom of the deeper issue until, well, nevermind

here's what will happen to YOUR great thread here at this bb. 10 fukcers will first attack you IN this thread. then 10 fuckers will start new threads and/or respond in 10 others that will make your great post die. it's REALLY REALLY easy.

there is a deeper problem here that no one (even mods at ALL bb's) wants to address. someone wants to spread lies and disinfo about guns

lies.jpg

this is a MOST UNUSUAL SITUATION that most other bands don't have to deal with. and axl has known about it all along

lies.jpg

but since everyone at ALL of the bb's ends up so concerned about defending guns or afraid to post because of the lying negative fuckers, you'll never get to the bottom of the deeper issue until, well, nevermind

here's what will happen to YOUR great thread here at this bb. 10 fukcers will first attack you IN this thread. then 10 fuckers will start new threads and/or respond in 10 others that will make your great post die. it's REALLY REALLY easy.

I totally agree. No matter what you post a bunch of epople will ruin your thread right away. Often you just want to see what other people are thinking about something, that's why you start a thread. Then it takes one dipshit to say something random or stupid and everything is ruined. Than the thread becomes a continuous stupid arguement between a couple of epople instead of what it was set out to be. That is definately veryirritating at times.

I totally agree. No matter what you post a bunch of epople will ruin your thread right away. Often you just want to see what other people are thinking about something, that's why you start a thread. Then it takes one dipshit to say something random or stupid and everything is ruined. Than the thread becomes a continuous stupid arguement between a couple of epople instead of what it was set out to be. That is definately veryirritating at times.

The only way to have a fighting CHANCE with these fucks is to change your user identity every so often and never take on any 'personal' aspect to it. i've been doing it for a while now, but not for malicious purposes or to make statements that support the posting name of a previous identity.

it's tough for the moderators too. they actually have rules like 'must be on topic to original post in thread' and 'posts must make sense.' but there's so many of these fuckers that they don't have the time/money to moderate this place the way it needs to be.

Good post, I'll see you later as someone else :)

Edited by OnTheNightTrain