Message from Merck and Axl

thelostrose

Wow everyone, look at Matt13 not take everything so seriously.

Ummmm... do you not comprehend the English language? When did I say I was or wasn't taking anything seriously? I take the disdain and negativity toward GNR, from so called 'fans'-- who think anyone in life owes them anything much less a rock band-- pretty seriously and I'll express how I feel about that in my own way. If they don't like that, tough shit. Go cry to mommy. They don't realize they're rediculing, insulting and repremanding GNR and particularly Merck and Axl, like they're the their parents. Then, they redicule people that don't agree with them and tell them not to redicule them back. Talk about hypocrites. Still with me? If you are, you get it. If you're not, you don't. It's like shooting a gun point blank into somebody's foot, and expecting them not to shoot back if they had a gun. When they do, they cry like: "Why'd you do that?!".

They're gun however, the anonymous internet. Pretty pathetic.

What I don't take seriously are grown men getting their g-stings all soiled that decide to put other forum members 'in their place'. Haha, that's cute and laughable. I get a kick out of it :laugh:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even read your breakdown of my last post, but I'm flattered you wasted probably a good hour of your day working on that.

Word count from my reply to you: 347.

Word count from your response quoted above: 523.

Ah, but I see, you "don't care" what I - or anyone else - thinks of you, and you didn't even read my response. I mean, that's so obvious, evidenced by your aggressive and nasty reply to me that was almost 200 words longer than my own. Don't worry, you've only reinforced everything I wrote about you: your immaturity, your intolerance of other viewpoints, your egotism, your obsessiveness, your bull-headed-ness.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I spent - last time I checked - from 6:23 to 6:32 p.m. writing that reply to you. I know this because I went out tonight to "reconnect with reality" and was checking my watch during that time since I had to be out the door by a quarter 'till. So while I'm sure you've flattered yourself enough already by pretending 347 words written towards you would take over an hour to write, I assure you, they don't, and they didn't.

If you want a good civilized discussion, I suggest you head on over to the CNN blogger or something...

Anyone who cannot practice civilized debate anywhere, at any time, is a fool. A fool incapable of respecting others' opinions and a fool who is probably going to end up very afraid and alone one day, when you look around and realize you've alienated all the people you've ever come into contact with.

If you spend your free time coming here to berate people - and, judging by your post history, you have a habit of it and little else - and then you freely admit that you take pride in not reading the replies people write to you, what have you accomplished? Nothing. You've just made an idiot out of yourself and revealed for the entire forum how much of an arrogant, ignorant jerk you are.

Civil debate is not limited to "CNN blogger." It's universal. And it should definitely be practiced on an Internet message board. Just because YOU think otherwise doesn't make it so. But then again, all this has been about from the very beginning is your inflated ego, and it seems that has yet to change.

...I followed your act of "Mr. Smart Nice Guy"

This is not an act. I give people the respect to read what they write and acknowledge their opinions. The fact that you would consider it an "Act" says a lot about you.

But then one day after working on a post like that breakdown of my post you did, I realized, what the fuck am I doing?! This is the internet... a fan forum for a vulger, disgusting yet talented band that has written songs about degrading women and insulting an entire race using the word 'n*****r'. Ironic how you would follow such an act given your high moral standards and easily offended ego...

Oh, I see. So because the band has some vulgar songs, that gives us - as Internet users and listeners representing the band's fanbase - the right to harass people, call them names, be intolerant towards others' views, and generally act like pompous, arrogant, ignorant douchebags?

GN'R has not insulted an "entire race." If you didn't understand the point behind that song, it's your fault.

You're the type of person who misinterpreted the lyrics in 1988 and caused Axl to decide never to play it again.

Please, if your brain is small and you can't grasp things such as this, don't use it as an excuse to flaunt your filthy insults all over a forum. Just because Axl Rose used a derogatory racial slur in a song once doesn't mean he's an intolerant bigot like you.

I'm also sorry you couldn't manage to stay awake past your betdtime of 9PM after you watch your cartoons on the Disney network to go see GNR w/o losing your job the next day. Booo fucking whooo. Are you not competent enough to be able to juggle one night and not lose your job in the rat race? Yes, take your skirt off. Cry me a river over the sexist comments too, you dork. Maybe you're gay... a lot of gay guys wear skirts nowadays. Perhaps I hit home?

You're a very sad man, and if you do indeed have any children I feel deeply sorry for them and the type of influence their father is going to inevitably have on them.

One day you're going to find that everyone you knew has left you. You're going to be a very lonely old man - a prejudiced, racist, sexist, homophobic, bitter old man.

Before you start telling people to reconnect to reality perhaps you'd better spend some time working on your own perceptions.

Jesus! Thanks for proving my point... once again, I didn't even read any of that garbage except for where you start with: "You're a very sad man...". It doesn't interest me and I don't have the time anyway to entertain you're entire novel there... the second one I might add. It's words on a computer screen, man. I will say this though, you think you're a psychological genious know-it-all?! Gimme a break. Again... you're a dime a dozen on a GUNS N' ROSES discussion board. Take a number. What's sadder is perhaps you should take your advice there about perceptions... it's pretty pathetic that it was that easy for my comments go get under you skin to waste another hour, maybe two hours of your day, on your lovely post. Congratulations, you're on your way to turning the internet into your forum of reality because apparently, you must get shit on in real life! That's okay man, there's a lot of sorry folks like you around here and frankly, it's entertaining to see you thump your chest trying to out-wit the next guy on a GUNS N' ROSES FAN FORUM... :rofl-lol:

So, trust me Dr. Phil, I really don't care what you have to say about how I go about my business around here. Keep in mind, I never singled anybody out with my original comments either. I also never attacked or questioned your integrity as a family man or human being. That's a pretty low blow and truly, truly a pathetic way of judging somebody that YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ON AN INTERNET FAN FORUM. I won't even stoop to that level. So today's lesson: words on a screen are just that, words. If you're trying to build some kind of alter-ego here, congratulations, you're well on your pathetic way!

So if you don't like my opinions about the original subject, I suggest you keep your fingers off the keyboard. You and others jumping on your bandwagon (who aren't intelligent enough to respond themselves so they give you a pat on the back... more pathetic even than what you're doing) are telling me what I can and can't do? What I can and can't say? Then you have the audacity to judge me as a human being? On an INTERNET FAN FORUM for a rock band?

How does all of this relate to the happenings in this thread? AREN'T YOU PEOPLE DOING THE SAME THING TO AXL AND MERCK, 24/7? And then you wonder why they try to defend themselves a bit, only for it to happen all over again?! It's like fuel on a fire. Most of you clowns, and you know who you are, just don't get it (I'd like to take this time to give a shout out to my friends on the forum... what up?!?!). Quite frankly, you never will. You'll continue to over analyze and come to preposterous conclusions about things and continue to insult and repremand grown men in the music business... on the internet for Christs' sake.

I must admit, some of you must be striking a nerve with Axl and Merck for them to comment on the negativity. But then again, maybe they're doing it for the same reason I'm even responding... for shits-and-giggles.

Common. Very common many of you are indeed :rolleyes:

I get nothing but entertainment value out of this and reading how some people get so fired up over nothing... over a computer screen. Some of you seem to live and breathe the internet, particularly this place. Hey ER, you wanna talk about reality? Sounds like you have some kids... and I would never attack your integrity as a parent as you seemingly stooped to the level of... but I think you should re-analyze what the fuck you're doing here and get your priorities straight... being a family man and all.

Step away from the computer and reconnect with the real world.

PS- Aussie, I'm afraid you've fallen into the hands of the dark side. Call off the search party everybody, we've lost 'em.

No one "judged" you. No one implied you were a terrible human being. I said your behavior is alienating, immature and will one day render you very lonely. It's fair to make this observation when your posts from the onset have been filled with hatred against those with opposing viewpoints. When you call people names and label people "gay" (as you did to me) or tell them to "lift" their "skirts up" you can't turn the tables and try to act as if you're just minding your own business and don't deserve someone to criticize you in return.

But I'm so glad you have said that you didn't read anything I wrote, because then it at least explains why every single thing YOU just wrote was erroneous (not to mention a repetition of everything I countered in my previous reply, and have already proven to be false).

I'm also glad you claim that you don't take me seriously and nothing I write bothers you. I guess that's why your last reply to me was, once again, almost twice as long as what I wrote to you. That makes sense. I can see that you're "above" me and that nothing I say gets past your feeble little mind. I'm glad that this is so, because now I don't have to waste any more time dealing with you since you've admitted to the entire forum that you (a) don't care what I think, (B) didn't read anything I wrote and © will continue repeating lies and insults that I've already addressed.

Tell me, why do you spend time on a discussion board if everything with you is a one-sided discussion? Next time, instead of logging in, maybe you should just look in the mirror and talk to yourself, because I'm sure you'll get equal kicks that way.

And if - as you say - your replies to me are only for "shits-n'-giggles," then I really suggest you seek counselling to help find a reason as to why you find taunting people with crude generalizations and insults to be so enjoyable.

This isn't a thread for insults. I've said what needs to be said on the Merck/Axl matter and you're trying to turn this into a personal debate with nasty name-calling and gay-bashing and ego inflation. If you want to continue berating me for false reasons that I've already countered in a reply you claim not to have read, then please, by all means, send me a Private Message. But since I know you've read all my replies to you, and since I know it's driving you crazy, and since I know your big head will not let you resist spewing off another string of nasty adjectives towards me, I'm sure you'll respond to this yet again with your crass labels and arrogant self-superiority. In the mean time, please, I encourage you to grow up and - dare I say - reconnect to reality, as you keep telling everyone else to do. If you truly believe that civil debate is only reserved for outlets such as "CNN blogger," then it's no wonder why the rest of the world thinks so poorly of America right now. There are so many great, intelligent Americans, but unfortunately the outspoken kids like you are always the ones who end up being representative of us.

And before you feel the need to reply to this, please actually read my last response, since many of your questions (err, false assumptions stated as fact) were already addressed and proven to be false.

Please learn how to respect people on a message board. If you can't do that then you probably won't ever be able to do it in the real world, either.

Note: This response took me 19 minutes to write. That's 19 minutes of my life I spent acknowledging you and respecting you enough to actually reply. Before you start bashing people for taking time out of their life to respond to you, maybe you'd better start understanding that they're doing so BECAUSE of you. Would you rather have people take time from their life to respond to you, or would you rather they ignore you? Because if you keep up this behavior, soon no one will even be reading your posts.

Man, I've bet you've been up since 3am hitting the refresh key just waiting for my last reply :shocked: Now I really know you're out of your mind... really dude, get up, go outside... visit a cafe... pick up a paper... I don't know, cut the lawn (do you have a lawn?). You mentioned respect? Again, I never singled you out... you singled me out and told me basically to shove my opinions, comments and crude tone up my ass with some novel you decided to write. Respect? You then attacked my dignity, integrity and pesonal life in another post... and you're doing it again? ON A MESSAGE BOARD for a rock band? And you still don't comprehend my whole point? Again, I don't care what you or anybody else things about my language or tone. If you don't like it, take your own advice and ignore me! The bottom line is, I have a point, and you don't like it. Boo fucking hoo.

Also, you keep talking about behavior? Tone? Are you going to keep talking to people like you're their mother? Do you want to spank me?

Really man, talk about seeking counseling, really, get a hold of yourself! Here, I think I found the place you've been looking for all along:

http://www.support4hope.com/schizophrenia/index.htm

Hurry up and reply... I have to unlock myself from the computer chair in a half an hour to tend to real life:) How about in the next post you try to argue my points and how they relate to the original topic instead of pretending to be the behavior police. If you want to stay off topic and tell me how immature I am or how much of a loser I am, send me a PM. Or do you need to publically do that to get some sort of reward out of your internet life? Yea, real grown up you are indeed.

Oh, and, thanks for the giggle.

Again, I don't care what you or anybody else things about my language or tone. If you don't like it, take your own advice and ignore me!

I never said ignoring someone is the key. I said exactly the opposite. You really need to start comprehending.

And, by the way, I already know you don't care what anyone thinks. That's your biggest problem. That's precisely why you're an ignorant, arrogant jackass. And that's exactly why this is yet another post by you that's a reiteration of rants that have already been responded to.

If you want to stay off topic and tell me how immature I am or how much of a loser I am, send me a PM. Or do you need to publically do that to get some sort of reward out of your internet life? Yea, real grown up you are indeed.

Did I not tell you the following in my last response?

If you want to continue berating me for false reasons that I've already countered in a reply you claim not to have read, then please, by all means, send me a Private Message. But since I know you've read all my replies to you, and since I know it's driving you crazy, and since I know your big head will not let you resist spewing off another string of nasty adjectives towards me, I'm sure you'll respond to this yet again with your crass labels and arrogant self-superiority.

Are you trying to steal what I said now? :question:

The real question is, Why didn't you follow my advice if you have the same advice to offer? You could have easily sent me a PM with the exact same text...

Perhaps your ego is getting in the way again.

As I said before, this thread is for discussing the Merck/Axl statement, and you continue to derail it. Send me a PM if you want to bash my manhood and call me names.

And again, no one insulted your fatherhood or your personal life. No one singled you out. Get a clue. :rolleyes: And for what it's worth, before claiming that you didn't single anyone out, maybe you'd better go back to your very first reply to me in this topic in which you quoted my post and said you disagreed with me and then labeled me with false assumptions. If that's not singling somebody out then I don't know what is.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Matt and Estranged Reality .. If you wish to fight with each other and call each other names, please use the pm system.

Let's get back on topic everyone.

Thanks, I didn't mean to be involved in getting this off-topic and I apologize if I offended Matt and if he misinterpreted my posts as slams against his fathering skills (they weren't), but I think in the future we should all respect each other's opinions and not pretend some fans are "better" than others.

I actually tried to PM Matt an apology but he has blocked me, so that's why I'm posting this here. Sorry for the off-topic debate everyone.

Does anyone know if Axl mentioned his and Merck's statements at last night's show? I didn't see any references in the update thread. I expected him to rant about it and explain a bit more.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Matt and Estranged Reality .. If you wish to fight with each other and call each other names, please use the pm system.

Thanks, I didn't mean to be involved in getting this off-topic and I apologize if I offended Matt and if he misinterpreted my posts as slams against his fathering skills (they weren't), but I think in the future we should all respect each other's opinions and not pretend some fans are "better" than others.

I actually tried to PM Matt an apology but he has blocked me, so that's why I'm posting this here. Sorry for the off-topic debate everyone.

Does anyone know if Axl mentioned his and Merck's statements at last night's show? I didn't see any references in the update thread. I expected him to rant about it and explain a bit more.

Fawwwk. Madison is like the teacher that has to break up an elementary school yard brawl.

I didn't think you'd ever give in ER. It was fun while it lasted though. I'm sorry too.

Let's go have a beer.

Edited by Matt13

Fawwwk. Madison is like the teacher that has to break up an elementary school yard brawl.

I didn't think you'd ever give in ER. It was fun while it lasted though. I'm sorry too.

Let's go have a beer.

see was that so hard boys :P

my angle is a centerfold....my blood runs cold! my angle is a centerfold!

yeah the dark side rules, i know you live here too matt :ph34r:;)

Ffs stop QUOATING all that stuff over and over again! Just quote the things you answer if the other stuff is on the same page the people who are interested will find it and the guy who wrote it probably knows he did so and where to look for it. God, some forum manners need to be taught! :book: