Did Against Me! get sued for the cover & title?

Lukinx

I remember reading something bout Against Me! getting sued for the cover and title of their release "Reinventing Axl Rose". Is this true and where can I in that case read more about it?

By the way, if you get a chance to see Against Me! live, just do it! Not many new bands are this good live! And the "Reinventing Axl Rose" is a great original album!

No back on topic. Any answers?

againstmeaxlcz0.jpg

Edited by Lukinx

No

Well arn't you fucking useful :rolleyes:

You'll have to excuse Jackamo. He has a limited vocabulary...... somewhere between a 9 year old and an African Grey parrot.

I'm Rick James Bitch

african-grey-parrot-0074.jpg

But.....he answered the question...

To what question:

1. I remember reading something bout Against Me! getting sued for the cover and title of their release "Reinventing Axl Rose". Is this true and where can I in that case read more about it?

2. No back on topic. Any answers?

:D:D

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

To what question:

1. I remember reading something bout Against Me! getting sued for the cover and title of their release "Reinventing Axl Rose". Is this true and where can I in that case read more about it?

2. No back on topic. Any answers?

:D:D

mr.Q

Why don't you go and play 'On Topic Police' in any of the numerous threads where people spew inaccuracies about the band like vomit at a cheerleader sleep over.

I'm Rick James Bitch

or people with replies such as:

No

Well arn't you fucking useful :rolleyes:

You'll have to excuse Jackamo. He has a limited vocabulary...... somewhere between a 9 year old and an African Grey parrot.

I'm Rick James Biatz

african-grey-parrot-0074.jpg