RUMOUR: GN'R to promote CD on Nov 28th at Virgin Megastore

raspus

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this would be fucking awesome, doesn't it seem that, judging from past experiences, if a thread ISN'T removed it means it's not true?

It seems to me that Jarmo only deletes true threads on Merck's say so.. So that probably means that this is false right?

I hope it's true though, sounds promising as they're in Chicago the day before...

KK x

I actually think THIS IS IT!! HTGTH still have this at their board.. So.. The GnR camp want us to know it :P

or jarmo is still sleeping and he hasn't gotten to removing it as yet....

Well most likely... It's 9.50 am in Sweden.

I thought he was in the US for MSG gig?

I actually think THIS IS IT!! HTGTH still have this at their board.. So.. The GnR camp want us to know it :P

or jarmo is still sleeping and he hasn't gotten to removing it as yet....

Well most likely... It's 9.50 am in Sweden.

Or.. the time was 8:50 in finland.. More relevant because Jarmo is from finland.. Isn´t he :confused:

Although this would be fucking awesome, doesn't it seem that, judging from past experiences, if a thread ISN'T removed it means it's not true?

It seems to me that Jarmo only deletes true threads on Merck's say so.. So that probably means that this is false right?

I hope it's true though, sounds promising as they're in Chicago the day before...

KK x

I think it´s more about what they WANT us to know or not.. So, if this is not removed they want us to know it.. Don´t u think ;)

if Jarmo posted it himself I would believe it, otherwise I still have my doubts, however I hope its true

To promote it they should do a drive through the city like U2 did through New York ~2 years ago, would get them on all the TV shows and newschannels at no cost and no organisation just a few discrete hints in the right direction.

Edited by akaxl

well, if it turns out to be true, i'll be trying to get to virgin megastore that morning. i'll be in Chicago, so might as well go (if it's really happening).

Fuck, that would be a tough one.... having the show the night before, then trying to get downtown first thing in the morning to wait in line? Shit. Well, I had that week scheduled off of work anyway, so if it turns out to be true, I'm there! rock1

Well, I think we can verify that this is a rumore for sure now. It was posted on HTGTH and the brown nosing dick stroker hasn't deleted the thread. He would have if it was true.

Obsessive as he is, I'm sure he doesn't spend 24 hours a day moderating the board.

SG

While i dont agree with ur description of certain people at htgth they probably havnt seen it yet as Jarmo is in the states at the moment and doesnt have 24 hour access to the net!

Jonx

Well, I think we can verify that this is a rumore for sure now. It was posted on HTGTH and the brown nosing dick stroker hasn't deleted the thread. He would have if it was true.

Obsessive as he is, I'm sure he doesn't spend 24 hours a day moderating the board.

SG

While i dont agree with ur description of certain people at htgth they probably havnt seen it yet as Jarmo is in the states at the moment and doesnt have 24 hour access to the net!

Jonx

What about the mods that work for him 24/7? since they work for him, they have to delete the threads he would.

Didn't think of that did ya? ;)

A8R