What Would (Will) You Do If Chinese Democracy Isn't Released in 2006?

AxlCorp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would just make me lose all patience with Axl, and interest in Chinese Democracy...I'd just enjoy the back catalogue, and buy CD if and when it was released. GN'R were top of my 'to see' list, and I have now seen them twice so I'm happy. It's not likely that I'd really go out of my way to see them again unless the album was released or they announced a farewell tour. As for MyGNR...I'd still probably check news here every so often, out of curiosity...I would probably still post sometimes, but I'd know to never believe Axl again.

But as it stands I do believe Axl, and I still have faith that it's coming this year! If not...nothing gained, nothing lost I suppose.

Just wondering how many of you will be pissed and leave the message boards and stop looking at GnR news if C.D. doesn't get released this year as promised? I, for one, would continue to be a GnR servant. In the past I have pledged not to, but...I always come back, pathetic but it's an addiction.

I will go through withdrawal symptoms but for my own sanity and well being I will just stop. Because I don't have the will anymore....the anticipation has built up to such a level I want to give myself a reprieve from this so much. It's worse than the Star Wars prequels and we all know how screwed over we all felt when we first saw episode one. At best we are talking about 6 songs on a 13 song album which we've not heard...except for mabe a snipit called Checkmate. What really then upon evaluation is the source of all this excitment really?? Don't get me wrong I think Axl's got a great signature voice comparable to none, but....I don't know this waiting without word is kind of unpleasant. :vomit:

ill go around and punch cats in the face, thats what ill do.

honestly, i wouldnt be worried at all. these guys are touring for a while, which to me is a clear sign that the album will come out at some point in the near future.

speaking of new bands, i'm not what i make of Trivium. Their getting bigger, and from what i've read, they want to be the biggest. I donot have any of their albums, although i have seen them on television afew times. They certainly give it all they've got, i'm just not too sure about the singing style. Their style looks very Metallica, or atleasts thats how they appeared to me when they were performing on TV.

Edited by dobadog

I will force myself to play TSI until I have paid for my belief in a false god.

Then I will walk on red hot coals to numb the pain from the serious ass fucking axl gave me.

C'mon, TSI isn't that bad??!! It has its moments.

Anyway...

I wasn't planning on buying CD when it first comes out so I don't care when it's released. Don't get me wrong, I will buy it eventually, just not right away. Call it my own little protest for making us wait so long. Of course, it's a protest that Axl won't give two fucks about.

:P

Check myself into MYGNR.com rehab. I can see it now. Here we are all gathered in a church basement like at a Alocohics Anonymous...

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

"Hello my name is Rockerman and I'm a computeraholic. It started back in 86 when I heard of this band GUNS AND ROSES out of Hollywood. I guess my addiction really kicked in when I accidently stumbled on this websight while checking to see what was going on with my favorite band. That was in October of 02' when I started posting two and three times a day... some days I was doing 10- 15 posts a day-while I'm not as bad as other people (ahem Madison :P ) I found myself with a group of people that could support my addiction by talking GNR. i'd check in and out from time to time to see what the scoop was, talk some smack with people all over the world while waiting for Axl to deliver the goods. SOmewhere along the way I lost track of time and the next thing I know YEARS had passed and I forgot to unplug from my computer and go have a life......

I tried to quit. But then I would hear rumours of GNR coming around again and I would come back to MYGNR.com's forum and the next thing I knew.. I was back to old tricks and habits again. I lost alot of friends along the way, people I never really knew who drifted away from the forum never to be heard from again..........My dog died of old age. She was just a puppy when the last album came out. Its time to put an end to this...and admit to myself that I'm addicted to the wait.

Disclaimer: no part of this dialogue is in anyway meant to offend or belittle addiction counseling. It is a parody and meant to be humourous and nothing more that a comment.

I`ll stick around...... and go out and buy alot of other good music. ( like i always do).. there is soooo much more than Guns N`Roses out there :)

Just go out and take a look :)

What do you like as a subsitute for GnR? I'm really interested in broadening my musical horizons.

Guns n' Roses will continue to be #1 on my list. but BonJovi is a really close second....just kidding.

You might want to check out The Pixies. Cool band from early 90s.

Music is soundtrack of life that helps you deal with the good and the bad moments. A great song can elevate your spirits and enlighten you while an angry song can help you deal with stress...I'd say it's important.

That's great, dude. No one's knocking how important it is to you; it's just not that big of a deal to me. But if you take away my morning coffee, then we're gonna have a few words!

No offense but why are you on a band's message board if you don't care about music? I'm sure there's plenty of Folgers forums online...douche.

Just wondering how many of you will be pissed and leave the message boards and stop looking at GnR news if C.D. doesn't get released this year as promised? I, for one, would continue to be a GnR servant. In the past I have pledged not to, but...I always come back, pathetic but it's an addiction.

Funny I posted a Poll on this the other day:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83734

Yeah, but you're a Bruins fan, so you don't count...Go HABS Go. Just kidding. Sorry I didn't see your poll. Good results...I would think most of us would stay with them anyway.

Yeah, but you're a Bruins fan, so you don't count...Go HABS Go. Just kidding. Sorry I didn't see your poll. Good results...I would think most of us would stay with them anyway.

Could be worse I could be a leaf or hab fan...