An Idea

Vincent Vega

Hi

I just thought of an idea for a new Subforum. It would be a sub-forum that was especially for people's worries, concerns or complaints. It could be called like, "Bitchin' and Moanin' " or something like that. It would eliminate a lot of the fighting and a lot of the bullshit from the other forums, and would still give members the right to freely express their opinions without pissing off everybody else.

Hi

I just thought of an idea for a new Subforum. It would be a sub-forum that was especially for people's worries, concerns or complaints. It could be called like, "Bitchin' and Moanin' " or something like that. It would eliminate a lot of the fighting and a lot of the bullshit from the other forums, and would still give members the right to freely express their opinions without pissing off everybody else.

Or; Kaneda's Korny Korner.

Excellent idea! I wish everyone would stop their bitchin' and speculating about this damn album until THE LAST TUESDAY OF THE YEAR passes us by. THEN bitch all you want, boycott Gn'R if you'd like. Till then please SHUT THE FUCK UP!! The few negative assholes on these forums are ruining it for everyone. This is such an exciting time ESPECIALLY for the ppl who were too young to go to any of their shows but have been diehard fans ever since. We heard you LOUD and CLEAR. All you ppl are doing is repeating the same shit over and over again. Please shut up till Dec 26th. And IF the album comes out (which it will) I hope to find a few of you and SLAP YOU IN THE FACE WITH IT!!

ok, enough said.

Hi

now THAT is a very good name.

somebodys gotta make it.

Constructive criticisim and complaining threads go (and can be moved) in the ANYTHING GOES Forum.

Speculating and repetitive threads go (and can be moved) to DUST N' BONES Forum.

Yeah, BUT....A lot of repetitive or complaining threads get posted in THIS part of the forum first, where they start a lot of shit and piss people off, and only then do they get moved. This new forum would create a more concise form, you wouldn't have to read through two pages of BS to find some actual information, and it would also cause more harmony, as people such as Kaneda would have their very own sub-forum in which they could wallow in their collective misery and would cease to be annoying to everybody else who is here for Guns N Roses.

Constructive criticisim and complaining threads go (and can be moved) in the ANYTHING GOES Forum.

Speculating and repetitive threads go (and can be moved) to DUST N' BONES Forum.

Yeah, BUT....A lot of repetitive or complaining threads get posted in THIS part of the forum first, where they start a lot of shit and piss people off, and only then do they get moved. This new forum would create a more concise form, you wouldn't have to read through two pages of BS to find some actual information, and it would also cause more harmony, as people such as Kaneda would have their very own sub-forum in which they could wallow in their collective misery and would cease to be annoying to everybody else who is here for Guns N Roses.

exactly.

and where the fuck dd the anything goes section go anyway?

Hi

Kaneda's Kristmas Klassics... Just in time for the holidays:)