Chinese Democracy

GNR=Greatness

I was just listening to some of the bootlegs from this past year, and I was just wondering. Do you think that the version of Chinese Democracy that they are doing live now will be the one on the Album? Is that little intro at the beginning of the song gonna be there? I hope so, cause I really like how it builds into the beginning of the song. It makes the song a lot better for me than before when they would just jump right into it. What's everyone's thoughts?

I was just listening to some of the bootlegs from this past year, and I was just wondering. Do you think that the version of Chinese Democracy that they are doing live now will be the one on the Album? Is that little intro at the beginning of the song gonna be there? I hope so, cause I really like how it builds into the beginning of the song. It makes the song a lot better for me than before when they would just jump right into it. What's everyone's thoughts?

I hope so because this intro would make a fucking kickass album opener imo!

I agree. I love the new intro. When I saw them in Greensboro that intro kicked my ass.

Yes it fits if its the first song. The reason question tho is will the CD tease/false start thing Finck does be apart of the song or will they just go right into it after the intro

i bet there's some kind of tease with the riff at the beginning, but i couldn't see it being the same or as long as what finck plays live