HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far Downs is a real band.

I own both albums: "Mountain Of Love Cake" & "Jogging Jesus, Green Goo".

They had a hit single called "Going, Going, Going (Gone)" a few years ago.

It is NOT Chinese Democracy.

ohhh he said far downs?

:rofl-lol: i thought he said "bar clowns".

yeah i love me some far downs. do you have the tour only e.p. "my spice rice is nice nice"?

i LOVE it when the singer wears a bib on stage!

Guest Edward Rose
Fair point I guess.

I've read a good chunk of this thread, but not all. Has anyone speculated why it might be spelled G-r-e-e-m, rather than G-r-e-e-n? And what could be the significance of blue tree's?

I've read that Paradise City thing - a few people mentioned this. I don't think it's that.

I guess MY only guess would be for someone to spell it correctly and then Google it. But that's based on my theory... which is base-less at this point.

I agree about P.City. I DID see soemthing about an anagram. And fwiw; I just figured out that "Far Downs : Blue Trees and Green Grass" (spelled correctly) DOES have all the letters of "Guns n' Roses"

Maybe he WANTS us to go all "DaVinci Code" on the info because of that movie coming out tomorrow.

Edited by Edward Rose

Fair point I guess.

I've read a good chunk of this thread, but not all. Has anyone speculated why it might be spelled G-r-e-e-m, rather than G-r-e-e-n? And what could be the significance of blue tree's?

I've read that Paradise City thing - a few people mentioned this. I don't think it's that.

I guess MY only guess would be for someone to spell it correctly and then Google it. But that's based on my theory... which is base-less at this point.

I agree about P.City. I DID see soemthing about an anagram. And fwiw; I just figured out that "Far Downs : Blue Trees and Green Grass" (spelled correctly) DOES have all the letters of "Guns n' Roses"

Maybe he WANTS us to go all "DaVinci Code" on the info because of that movie coming out tomorrow.

There's this website on the internet that outputs every combination of possible words from an anagram that you put into it. So if you want to know if this anagram says anything, go to that anagram decoder website.

Fair point I guess.

There's this website on the internet that outputs every combination of possible words from an anagram that you put into it. So if you want to know if this anagram says anything, go to that anagram decoder website.

Anagrams?? You people are freaks. It's just an album, if it happens it happens . Remove yourselves from the computer and return to reality.

Guest Edward Rose

take me DOWN to tha paradise city

where the GRASS is GREEN and the girls are pretty

so FAR away

hmm

hey, i posted that on HTGTH

actually, I was searching this thread for this reason, heh

But there's no blue or trees.

It's limited to 24 characters. Far Downs : BTAGG is too long.

so FAR away

hmm

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

If you take out Guns N Roses you are left with this-

bletreareegfardwns

And yes, I am REALLY bored! :rofl-lol:

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?a...treareegfardwns

Edited by bandita

Anagrams?? You people are freaks. It's just an album, if it happens it happens . Remove yourselves from the computer and return to reality.

:laugh::laugh:

I have to agree.

This thread has been entertaining - I'll give you all that.

I've tried to get a clarification from Merck's assistant on the rumor -- but haven't heard back. I'm assuming they're all at the show and likely not checking their messages.

as stated perviously we need to get more info from hmv employees, i tried to figure out how to get in touch with people that work there and myspace came to mind. i found two groups for hmv employees, one was for canada and the other seems to be a general group for hmv employees, the latter one being an invite only private one. here's the link, maybe we can try and pry some info from someone http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...d=hmv+employees

Guest Edward Rose

so FAR away

hmm

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

If you take out Guns N Roses you are left with this-

bletreareegfardwns

And yes, I am REALLY bored! :rofl-lol:

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?a...treareegfardwns

Me too.

(left over letters after Guns n' roses removed)

fardwbletreeandgreas=A BANDAGED WRESTLER REF

Edward Rose = Wars Eroded

The GN'R speculation machine has become so well oiled we can get a bit of info like this and turn into whatever the imagination can cook up. Brilliant.

Would also like to add this could be the biggest master stroke in music business history if it turns out to be true.

Guest Edward Rose
What happened to the original poster?? They need to come back and update us, or answer some of the questions in this thread :)

If he/she knows what's good for him/her, he/she would stay REAL far away because of the incomprehensible amount of attacks that would surely come his/her way. Which is probably why he/she hasn't been back since he/she made his/her post.

Anyway, thanks for the info dude/babe

HOLY SHIT! 20,000 reads in 7 hours. Is that a record Admin?

Edited by Edward Rose

Guest ben9785

This is not immediately related to the topic starter, but someone in the last 10 minutes or so has been repeatedly posting some new topics relating to the album release, tracklists etc. I'm not usually one to post this kind of information, I did not obtain it myself personally, but compared to other rumours I've seen this seems at least to be detailed. He was a poster at HTGTH who I guess has been banned now because he might have been saying too much maybe.. normally posts like that are just locked or denied. I PMed him to ask where he got his info and what he had, and this was the response I got. I'm going to copy his PM word for word here. Take it as you will. i'll leave it for you to judge at its authenticity.

*** I REPEAT: I HAVE NOT OBTAINED THIS INFORMATION MYSELF. I HAVE POSTED THIS FROM SOMEBODY ELSE WHO PMED ME THE INFORMATION ***

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

extra cd with 10 songs from the euro tour

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

Edited by ben9785

Guest Edward Rose
cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

That's funny. I just posted a new thread theorizing an extra disk.

And if this person has that kind of detailed info, than this person is NOT an hmv employee and may have made up the story (which might still be true) just to pass on the info so we can fish for another hmv employee.

?

And where's IRS?

Edited by Edward Rose

Guest ben9785

Look please just don't bash me about it. I swear to God I never have any interest in posting this kind of information but I posted it based on the fact that COMPARED TO OTHER RUMOURS/SPECULATIONS, it seemed a bit more different/detailed. Just want to share the information here.

This is not immediately related to the topic starter, but someone in the last 10 minutes or so has been repeatedly posting some new topics relating to the album release, tracklists etc. I'm not usually one to post this kind of information, I did not obtain it myself personally, but compared to other rumours I've seen this seems at least to be detailed. He was a poster at HTGTH who I guess has been banned now because he might have been saying too much maybe.. normally posts like that are just locked or denied. I PMed him to ask where he got his info and what he had, and this was the response I got. I'm going to copy his PM word for word here. Take it as you will. i'll leave it for you to judge at its authenticity.

*** I REPEAT: I HAVE NOT OBTAINED THIS INFORMATION MYSELF. I HAVE POSTED THIS FROM SOMEBODY ELSE WHO PMED ME THE INFORMATION ***

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

It certainley sounds like it could be legitimate. That would be killer. - :)

Edited by Ions

Some guy named "insideguns" at HTGTH posted two supposed pictures of the album artwork. One of the bonus CD:

summertour6dc.jpg

This one comes up when you search Google for "Chinese Democracy," and it's obviously Photoshopped.

The other was the supposed COVER ART for the entire album:

acdccover.jpg

This one comes up in Google when you search for "AC/DC Wing." It's pretty clear to me that it's a fake.

cd out nov 28 (us)

23 in europe

tracklist

cd

prostitute

better

blues

twat

iron march

madagascar

general

catcher in the rye

this i love

sorry

oklahoma

thyme (hidden track)

cover artwork is red

extra cd is blue

best song is general

It certainley sounds like it could be legitimate. That would be killer. - :)

I like that tracklist. As long as CITR makes it I'll be happy. It's probably my favourite new song. I'd love to hear the final version.

Not sure about the extra disc. Don't get me wrong, all extras are cool, but it'll just be ten live songs? Sort of like a mini Live Era except for the new band? I think they could do better than this...like a DVD instead of a CD, with concert footage. Maybe the first video too. Or maybe a DVD of the making of Chinese Democracy.

What am I saying, the album's good enough!! :lol:

EDIT: Well, GNRfan2008 mentions no I.R.S. That would be pretty doubtful since it's been played by the band a lot over the summer/fall. Plus the song is pretty good, hard to see it not make the cut.

Edited by KBear