Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pics of pets

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,462 posts
  • 09-March 08
my cat of 17 years
Posted Image

my dog of 9 years

Posted Image

shallan_zps2f2c7265.jpg

“Ah, the outdoors,' Shallan said. 'I visited that mythical place once.” 

Projected

Projected

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,726 posts
  • 02-April 03
The OP in this thread is one of the most hilariously idiotic members who ever graced this forum. Haha, oh god.

Posted Image
Fought for the Israeli army, therefore cooler than you.
I am here to exercise my constitutional right to humiliate losers and crush their dreams

Scaramouche

Scaramouche

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • 19-May 09

Another horse-lover! :takethat:

Is she yours? (I guess that SHE not he, am I right? :) )

It's a he! You're not the first one who says he looks like a she, it's something with his eyes people tend to say. He's too gentle to be a she, thankfully :lol: And yeah, he's mine. Have had him for 2 1/2 year now :) Dressage horse mainly, at least that's what we believe we do! :D

Posted Image
Somewhere in time where only I can tell

Saphyra

Saphyra

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 01-January 12

Another horse-lover! :takethat:

Is she yours? (I guess that SHE not he, am I right? :) )

It's a he! You're not the first one who says he looks like a she, it's something with his eyes people tend to say. He's too gentle to be a she, thankfully :lol: And yeah, he's mine. Have had him for 2 1/2 year now :) Dressage horse mainly, at least that's what we believe we do! :D

Cool. :D

Maybe there're some video from competitions/traning? I'd like to see very much how does he move. :)
I don't worry 'bout nothing, no, 'cause worries are waste of my fuckin' time.

Scaramouche

Scaramouche

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • 19-May 09

Another horse-lover!

Is she yours? (I guess that SHE not he, am I right? )

Maybe there're some video from competitions/traning? I'd like to see very much how does he move. :)

Yeah I do have. This video is quite old, but it's what I have. It's from a time where we were pushing him a lot to bend a bit more, so you can see he's a little tense. That's why he's jumping around etc. You have your own as well? :)

Posted Image
Somewhere in time where only I can tell

Saphyra

Saphyra

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 01-January 12

Another horse-lover!

Is she yours? (I guess that SHE not he, am I right? )

Yeah I do have. This video is quite old, but it's what I have. It's from a time where we were pushing him a lot to bend a bit more, so you can see he's a little tense. That's why he's jumping around etc. You have your own as well? :)

No, sadly I don't. But in the future... :)
I don't worry 'bout nothing, no, 'cause worries are waste of my fuckin' time.

Axls Rocket Queen

Axls Rocket Queen

Tiny Dancer

• MOD SQUAD
  • 7,515 posts
  • 19-November 04
Adopted a new 3-legged companion yesterday...meet Roma!

Posted Image

Oh, and this is my cousin's Bengal-cross kitten pissing off my other cat, Amos :lol:

Posted Image

ij93.jpg

Axls Rocket Queen

MyGNR Mod Squad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users