There Was A Time For Me Has Done A Sweet Child

There Was A Fine

thats right, the non ending listen, the solo wearing itself out then when i have a break and put it back on, BAM its back to addictiveness,.

some people might hate this song or dislike or even like it but not think its that big,

but everytime i listen to the intro, fucking hell, i get chills then the solo at the end is fucking powerful.

personally EVERY single song on CD (not silkworms or rhiad) WILL be one of the best rock songs of the 21st century.

GO AXL!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I LOVE this song, when I first heard it I was like you, I listened to it over and over again, I was going crazy, couldn't go to sleep without hearing it one more time... but then I heard the demo version of IRS and I'm addticted to that song and TWAT comes after IRS on iTunes so I listen to those songs every day, not as many times though as I did with TWAT... but still often

yeah I LOVE this song, when I first heard it I was like you, I listened to it over and over again, I was going crazy, couldn't go to sleep without hearing it one more time... but then I heard the demo version of IRS and I'm addticted to that song and TWAT comes after IRS on iTunes so I listen to those songs every day, not as many times though as I did with TWAT... but still often

I´m also addicted to I.R.S. That song is one of the best GnR songs EVER. I know.. Some of you think I´m(we :rolleyes: ) are crazy, but that is our opinion. I want CD out so that more people can realize that. Listen to I.R.S Meadowlands 11-05-06 right now. The sound quality is poor, but it´s something special with it. Maby Frank on drums, and some Pitman effects.. I don´t know.. It sounds much more powerful. Axl voice is also stronger then the demo verson.

Well back on topic and the song TWAT. It´s not that special.. Or would I say that it doesn´t surprise me. The solos are great and take the song up another level. It´s a GREAT song, but I still think The Blues is the best of the epics.. Many bash Finck for playing floppy etc. I thing he has advanced 200% during this tour. He´s a great player. But his ability to make mindblowing guitar parts is GREAT. The solo in The Blues is just Awsome. First time a friend of mine(and he´s an guitarist) who´s not a die hard fan of guns but think they are pretty good heard The blues and said that the solo was one of the best he had heard EVER. And I think I´m about to agree with him. Specially the second half of it..

I think this song is a big fat peice of crap.

Its gonna be the 'estranged' of CD. Another over indulgent, Axl orientated, egotistical, poor excuse of an "epic" wannabe.

THen how can you explain how its more of a guitar dominated song than anything?

Ah, you would be refering to the crapfest which lasts a total of 4 minutes.

Its gonna be the 'estranged' of CD. Another over indulgent, Axl orientated, egotistical, poor excuse of an "epic" wannabe.

'Estranged' is a fantastic song; possibly the best song of the UYI albums.

And 'orientated' is not a word.

:fuckyou:

Are you calling the dictionary a liar?

I fucking love TWAT. It was the first of the new songs the I actually fell in love with. I agree with you how I can go a bit without listening to it but once I put it back on its great again. It is very similar in that way to SCOM. You think you're done with it, then boom you love it again. great song, can't wait to hear the final version.

you typed exactly word-for-word what I was gonna type. :book:

except I have better grammer.... it's p-i-e-c-e

I before E except after C remember.

Edited by Jackamo