It's alright

Sportyboy

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Okeeey! Thanks for the info. It must have sound better with GNR then Black Sabath :P

Naaa. I like Axls voice better but I think it's a pretty good original

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Ja, jeg skal ikke si noe. Har ikke hørt så mye på Black Sabbath, men likte iallfall Axl sin stemme på den sangen.

uhhhh....Peter Forsberg? :unsure:

He didn't wrote swedish :P It was norwiegian or danish. Or how it spells.

Say Espen Knutsen if you want an norwiegian hockeyplayer! Or their best ever, Martin Knold.

Ja, jeg skal ikke si noe. Har ikke hørt så mye på Black Sabbath, men likte iallfall Axl sin stemme på den sangen.

Say Espen Knutsen if you want an norwiegian hockeyplayer! Or their best ever, Martin Knold.

Det var riktig, er Norsk ;=)

Men, er dårlig på ishockey, så jeg er verken Henrik Forsberg eller Espen "Shampo" Knudsen :P

Told you once that Chinese Democracy will see a release

you were always seeking and trying yourself to please

it's allright, yes it's allright

Where to go and which record store to ask

chinese democracy to be released its a hard task

it's allright , yes it's allright

Give it all to the band and ask for no return

chinese democracy will never be done

but it's all right , yeah it's allight

Don't you know that it's not good for you

to give all your love and be made a fool

it's all right , yeah it's allright

these lyrics express my sentiments towards the current situation of the unkown cd release

PEACE

sabbath version was such a dissapointment cause gnr version is so awesome and then you hear the original and think it must be good and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

I've never actually heard the original of this. Now I am running off to download it to compare. :P

Edit: heard it and the original sounds like elevator music. GNR version is much better.

Edited by bandita

Although I like Axl's singing over Bill Ward's (Yes, Bill Ward sings it and not Ozzy for all of you out of the loop!), I don't particularly fancy the paino and vocals only arrangement. If id had been a full band cover, I think it could have easily been better than the original.

I think that GN'R plays it better because of Axl singing it. Sabbath's is good too, but I think GN'R(Well, Axl played it alone, so Axl) made it sound better.

Agreed. Ozzy was a revolutionary, but his vocals really aren't anything special. He's a great frontman but not a great vocalist. I think Axl's rendition is superior.

Det var riktig, er Norsk ;=)

Men, er dårlig på ishockey, så jeg er verken Henrik Forsberg eller Espen "Shampo" Knudsen :P

Why the sudden language change?

Ikke at jeg har noe imot det da,.. hhe :)