My message to Axl (Axl read this one!!)

karlossacanell

Dear Axl,

All we need is just a little respet, we are tired of lies, in all these years i´ve been waiting for the album this is the time i felt it was going to happen, but now i realise that you are a fucking lier, you promised us a lot of things during these last years (from 2001 i remember in rock in rio). I´ve tried to understand some of your movements, some of your decissions but i realise that we (the fans) only have two options:

A)We can think you you are fear to fail ... and if it´s so i just can feel shame

B)You just don´t respet the fans.

But if you know you have an army of hard-die fans and you are not able of give us any information, any good videos (no the ones we´ve watched time before you put them on your pathetic web site) or give us just a message telling us you feel good for having so loyal fans (you only refers to some of us in terms like "these assholes whose need a life") then i only can think you are not as good person as you pretend to be when you go to those charity parties for famous people.

Insert your fucking album in your asshole and cum of pleasure fucking moron.

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Axl doesn't owe you anthing!

Get over it!

I'm tired of reading shit like this. GNR is on tour go see them or fuck off :fuckyou:

you joined 13-may 2006?? you´ll understand me in ten years newbie

maybe....just MAYBE he was a GN'R fan before he joined this forum...... :rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Get over it!

I'm tired of reading shit like this. GNR is on tour go see them or fuck off :fuckyou:

maybe....just MAYBE he was a GN'R fan before he joined this forum...... :rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Maybe, just maybe i should kick your balls :fuckyou:

Get over it!

Do you need a hug? :wub:

Get over it!

no thanks, i need a chinese democracy album :rofl-lol:

Get over it!

:laugh:

Guest RonMexico82

Ah go and do us all a favour and fuck off for yourself. It'll come out and then tossers like you will be all over this place like a bad rash. Quit your bitching fool.

Get over it!

no thanks, i need a chinese democracy album :rofl-lol:

You need to get that sand out of your vagina.

Honestly, you've had your rant, stop disrespecting other forum members, you don't have the right.

Dear Axl,

All we need is just a little respet, we are tired of lies, in all these years i´ve been waiting for the album this is the time i felt it was going to happen, but now i realise that you are a fucking lier, you promised us a lot of things during these last years (from 2001 i remember in rock in rio). I´ve tried to understand some of your movements, some of your decissions but i realise that we (the fans) only have two options:

A)We can think you you are fear to fail ... and if it´s so i just can feel shame

B)You just don´t respet the fans.

But if you know you have an army of hard-die fans and you are not able of give us any information, any good videos (no the ones we´ve watched time before you put them on your pathetic web site) or give us just a message telling us you feel good for having so loyal fans (you only refers to some of us in terms like "these assholes whose need a life") then i only can think you are not as good person as you pretend to be when you go to those charity parties for famous people.

Insert your fucking album in your asshole and cum of pleasure fucking moron.

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Are you a fuck nut? Seriously how fucking retarded do you have to be to post shit like that. Get a fuckin life buddy.