The funny thing about this forum is...

There Was A Fine

whenever we use to get news even if its small one fucking idiot but funny guy would always say

"CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!! rock1 rock1 "

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

this would make me laugh for time as people have been saying it for months and its just fucking hilarious, i think its coz its overreacting and just plain unasked for lol but still puts a smile on my face

a few months back i remember seeing a topic about "axl shaving his head"

then someone went "

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW MOTHERFUCKERS" lol :rofl-lol: who ever they were, i would like to thank you for putting a smile on my face in this dark moment of waiting for cd

dont bash me, just wanted to mention it

Edited by There Was A Fine

CD IS ON HOLD INDEFINATELY :rolleyes:

GOAB, you're being a negative nancy. Just stop unless you want people to call you negative nancy from now on. -_-:P

Just hard to be posotive of late, the old GOAB will be back soon........i kinda like the nancy thing....oh the shame, i told mom i would stop wearing her undies :no:

yeah i love it... it seems like the people who post it don't know it's been posted 18 trillion times

they know. they're taking the piss, well at least i hope they are :scared:

well that's the thing. i know when someone with 6,000 posts writes it, it's sarcastic. but i have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of the newbies who post have no idea... :drevil:

edit: i should have said "some" in my first post

Edited by bass71player

What is Chinese Democracy???? :question:

Basically the same as regular democracy, but in China. -_-

Does it have to be "in" China or "made in China" also counts? :drevil:

(ps I bought a D&G shirt last week and even though it was originally D&G it wrote inside made in China! and this has happened to others too! :monkey:)

What is Chinese Democracy???? :question:

Basically the same as regular democracy, but in China. -_-

Does it have to be "in" China or "made in China" also counts? :drevil:

Good point! I suppose it would because then it'd be exported Chinese Democracy! :huh:

:o That makes perfect sense! Thank you!

I wouldn't say soon is the word. 2005 is the Year of Guns N' Roses. There are 13 Tuesdays left in the year, pick one. These are the phrases that people should use to refer to "Chinese Democracy" starting now.

that quote is 4 years old......

and we the fans have no clue if it still applies(sp?) today unfortunately.