Axl thank you for rocking

Leisure Rules

Axl thanx for rocking , thank you for all the great shows you and all the other great musicians are doing since may. I want to tell you that I dont lose heart, I believe in the band . The new music is something that all your fans are waiting and if you say that it is going to be released then that's they way it is going to be. You know better than ANY ONE about the Chinese Democracy Album and everyone is waiting to hear the music. I wish to everyone in the band good times during the shows. I LOVE Guns N Roses and no matter what I am buying Chinese Democracy.

For all those fans that want to write something bad in this thread PLEASE dont do it, it would mean a lot to me.

Let's keep this thread a positive one.

P.S. It would be great if people that feel the same way post here

Axl thanx for rocking , thank you for all the great shows you and all the other great musicians are doing since may. I want to tell you that I dont lose heart, I believe in the band . The new music is something that all your fans are waiting and if you say that it is going to be released then that's they way it is going to be. You know better than ANY ONE about the Chinese Democracy Album and everyone is waiting to hear the music. I wish to everyone in the band good times during the shows. I LOVE Guns N Roses and no matter what I am buying Chinese Democracy.

For all those fans that want to write something bad in this thread PLEASE dont do it, it would mean a lot to me.

fuck axl.

Yeah Axl, thanks for doing what most other rock stars think nothing of doing: performing.

No offense to the OP, but I really don't think Axl is going above and beyond the call of duty. I'm glad as hell that he's "back" and putting on shows, but really, you wouldn't praise anyone else for fulfilling their career would you? I think Bumblefoot deserves more praise for the amount of effort he puts into contacting his fans and really showing them a good time. I'm not a fan of the man's work but he is far more interactive and personable than Axl, and for ME that is truly a commendable thing.

I'm happy to see Axl performing. I'm glad he's not still living in isolation. But I think Bumblefoot deserves the most praise for his awesome attitude towards fans. :)

Edited by Estranged Reality

Agreed. As I listen to the dozen or so live performances and leaks to make a semblance of an album that I told myself would be coming out now, I'm realizing how awesome this new band is and I'm glad he's back. This is by far amazing and I wish I could have seen you when the show was still October 20th in Jacksonville. See you next summer!!

Thank him for what? The music, yeah ok thanks for the albums you dropped in 87' and 91'. Hope this tour doesnt get cancelled. Hope no one infuriates you at the show im going to on the 27th so you dont storm offstage like a child. Oh, and thanks for the album that youve promised twice publically will be released this year that, by the looks of things, will not be seing the light of day any time soon.

On any other rock forum, this petting and stroking of lead singers would be a joke...no, it'd be nonexistant.

Thank him for what? The music, yeah ok thanks for the albums you dropped in 87' and 91'. Hope this tour doesnt get cancelled. Hope no one infuriates you at the show im going to on the 27th so you dont storm offstage like a child. Oh, and thanks for the album that youve promised twice publically will be released this year that, by the looks of things, will not be seing the light of day any time soon.

On any other rock forum, this petting and stroking of lead singers would be a joke...no, it'd be nonexistant.

Yeah, I agree.. I'm just glad something is happening whereas the past four years NOTHING has happened. At least there are things available to listen to, in small form, etc...

It's weird, it's almost as if the hype is working, just for our small group... though I'm pissed the album hasn't come out too, the wait shouldn't be longer... right? Hah.. right.

fuck axl.

Anally or through the Ear?

fuck axl.

\

yeah fuck you axl, grow a pair and release a fuckin record

I'm not saying that we live in an ideal world BUT it's bad that many fellow gunners can't understand the world "LOVE" . For those that didn't respect my will that this COULD be a positive post it's ok, there are many double talkin' jive mfs out there. You people ARE the real "YES MEN" because when Chinese Democracy comes out youll filling endless posts about how it rocks and the new band rules. It's a shame, I thought there were real men in this forum that could repsect my post. Too bad I was wrong

Yeah Axl, thanks for doing what most other rock stars think nothing of doing: performing.

No offense to the OP, but I really don't think Axl is going above and beyond the call of duty. I'm glad as hell that he's "back" and putting on shows, but really, you wouldn't praise anyone else for fulfilling their career would you? I think Bumblefoot deserves more praise for the amount of effort he puts into contacting his fans and really showing them a good time. I'm not a fan of the man's work but he is far more interactive and personable than Axl, and for ME that is truly a commendable thing.

I'm happy to see Axl performing. I'm glad he's not still living in isolation. But I think Bumblefoot deserves the most praise for his awesome attitude towards fans. :)

Yeah Bumblefoot deserves the most praise for being the best GNR member who wears a beanie.

fuck axl.

Can't you read what he wrote,asshole?......And what did you dare to say about AXL damnd moron?!?!?!

I hope that you'll not be surprised if I'll love to look you straight in the eyes and shout

:fuckyou:FUCK YOU SHITHEAD!!!! :fuckyou:

and than I'll love to add (just to inform the such big ignorant that you are)

rock3AXL ROSE RULEZZZ rock3

Edited by Wild Rose

You people ARE the real "YES MEN" because when Chinese Democracy comes out youll filling endless posts about how it rocks and the new band rules.

How do you know that? And please don't say the leaks that we already have because not everyone is creaming themselves over them.

It's a shame, I thought there were real men in this forum that could repsect my post. Too bad I was wrong

Fuck, this was a mens only thread?

Like I said to a 13 year old in line at last night's gig who was going on about cool Axl is, and how much of a rebel he is for not showing up for a gig...

"Fuck Axl, and Fuck You!!!!" SMACK!!! knocked the pepsi out of his hands....

....Ran off to a shorter line.... :ph34r:

I don’t usually post in here, but this is a good thread. I think Axl deserves all of my gratitude. I must thank him for every GN’R song, I must thank him for being the greatest frontman ever, for everytime he made me laugh and for every time he made me cry (I know this may sound a bit lame, but it’s true). Thank you for being part of my life without even knowing that I exist. Thank you for not giving up on GN’R, for giving me the opportunity to see GN’R twice this year. And for making me believe you still have a lot to give us, for the amazing new songs. I want Chinese Democracy as much as everyone in here does, but Axl Rose will ALWAYS be the best, no matter what. I will never tell Axl that he’s been brought down in this storm and I think no one should do that cuz, sooner or later, he’ll prove u wrong.

I believe Chinese Democracy will come out this year. But if it doesn’t… well, a dream that's forgotten may know that it's never too late.

Axl's not gonna read this you knobs.

I began this topic to express my feelings and to hear some other positive ones

rock hard ..or go home axe man!, and that goes for the rest of you rock3

Axl is rocking hard , if you show up to a concert youll see that

You people ARE the real "YES MEN" because when Chinese Democracy comes out youll filling endless posts about how it rocks and the new band rules.

How do you know that? And please don't say the leaks that we already have because not everyone is creaming themselves over them.

I believe that Chinese Democracy will be great music work

It's a shame, I thought there were real men in this forum that could repsect my post. Too bad I was wrong

Fuck, this was a mens only thread?

No by men I mean real people, who want to come here and try to share things, not be assholes

Like I said to a 13 year old in line at last night's gig who was going on about cool Axl is, and how much of a rebel he is for not showing up for a gig...

"Fuck Axl, and Fuck You!!!!" SMACK!!! knocked the pepsi out of his hands....

....Ran off to a shorter line.... :ph34r:

Dude you shouted to a 13 year old kid??? that's sick

Axl's not gonna read this you knobs.

You don't say?! Maybe since the band... Del... Merck... etc... have singled out some of the lifeless losers on forums that whine and bitch, means they just heard from a roadie that those things were going on?

Dumbass.

Anyway, I'm completely with Yesterdays82. I also keep saying that all of these complainers, the very one's GNR talks of and singles out, will indeed be the first one's praising the album. If that's next month, or 20 years from now when it's released. It doesn't really matter. I've been saying that for years... and will stand by it.

MARK MY WORDS:)