Nov 21 .. and other release date rumors/speculation

Allen8R

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 21 2006, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Wouldn't it be evil if it wasn't released on a tuesday...

ha, i wouldent mind that!

waiting yet anouther year or 2 would be damn rite evil!! lol

To be honest I don't see it dragging on that long, we can't be too far off it...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 21 2006, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

To be honest I don't see it dragging on that long, we can't be too far off it...

Yeah i actuly agree.

its just i see people saying 08 n 07

and i gets annoying since it's been so long, already

Yeah i actuly agree.

Exactly, at least a few people see sense. He is on the ball now, so long as he doesn't fuck it up it couldn't be too long...

Yeah i actuly agree.

Exactly, at least a few people see sense. He is on the ball now, so long as he doesn't fuck it up it couldn't be too long...

yeah, id like to show you somthing i said to my mate on msn one day recently...

" Rose, hasent sat around 8 years at a pc tossing,

he's been macking (trying) to make the Perfect album to

toppel Appertite, were lookin' at fame, stardom, more

than the Beatles!!! " hahah

Yeah i actuly agree.

yeah, id like to show you somthing i said to my mate on msn one day recently...

" Rose, hasent sat around 8 years at a pc tossing,

he's been macking (trying) to make the Perfect album to

toppel Appertite, were lookin' at fame, stardom, more

than the Beatles!!! " hahah

Its true, i dont think there will be any relation between this album and AFD tho, he has evolved too mush as a singer and writer. He has had all this time to eperiment with the sound of the band, what were gonna get is gonna be so different from everything else. Has anyone ever heard songs similar to TWAT,Maddy or the blues? I like what they have done...

I wasnt aware Nirvana were a 60s group!

Ya there was a nirvana before the well kirk nirvana. Haven't heard anything by them tho, if I had to guess tho they would sound a bit hippie...

Its true, i dont think there will be any relation between this album and AFD tho, he has evolved too mush as a singer and writer. He has had all this time to eperiment with the sound of the band, what were gonna get is gonna be so different from everything else. Has anyone ever heard songs similar to TWAT,Maddy or the blues? I like what they have done...

Yeah Exactly,

i know what ya mean...Obviously going to be a totaly different album..But maybe somepeople expect him to do just as good as AFD or if not better

but anyway in my opinoin, he has!

CITR, is my fave all time, amazing.

and i could go on to say more about the rest

"some people may not think it sounds like Guns N Roses, some people may not even think it sounds like axl rose"

Qute by the Legend himself.

Yeah, just one problem.

Merck said last month "There are ten Tuesdays left before the end of the year. It will come out on one of them."

So if they're planning on "tricking us" (which would be really pathetic, stupid and misleading and insulting to fans everywhere), Merck wouldn't have told us exactly how many Tuesdays were left on the western calendar.

Yeah. Now heading for this chinese calendar release would just seem as a poor excuse.

"Yo Axl, why didn't the record come out in 2006 as you promised us several times?"

"Well, duh, you know, that chinese calendar said..."

:drevil:

Edited by Spoon87

I'm starting to think Zakk Wylde has been right all along: Axl will never put out Chinese Democracy.

I was really hoping Axl would prove him and all the other naysayers wrong. I have finally lost faith in a 2006 release.

I'm really starting to become more and more convinced that he used the "album is coming out" line to sell concert tickets. In 2002 when he said " i wouldn't say soon" tickets didn't sell worth a damn, with only a few exceptions. Now, even though not everywhere is selling out, overall attendance has been better than what it was the last time around.

His bandmates, hired guns, whatever you want to call them deserve so much better than this,IMO.

I'm sure you guys will be slightly confused about the title for obvious reasons, seeing as how Jan 28 2006 has long passed according to our calendars.

What I am thinking of is the chinese calendar. It would be a clever stunt pulled by GNR but since there is an obvious chinese theme going on with the band now, it would be a possibility they are planning the release according to the chinese calendar.

The first day of the chinese new year this year is the 29th of Jan by our calendars, which is a Wednesday. So with that in mind Canada and the US could have until the 28th of Jan to get the album and the UK the 27th.

I don't exaclty have all the faith in the world about this theory, It's just something that popped into my mind when I noticed there was a "made in China" tage on the GNR hat I bought at the Ottawa show a few days ago (which kicked more ass that Chuck Norris's boots, by-the-way).

A8R

way too much time on your hands man

Really? it took me two minutes to think of it and less than two minutes to type it. Thats not alot of time at all

A8R