Frank reveals a New song title "Broken"

Hanoi Rocks

http://gnrnews.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=382

After Monday nights gig, I asked the drummer Frank what tracks he's been working on. He couldn't tell me. Why? He's not allowed to discuss it. Please? Sorry he can't. Anything, please? He said that he worked on the title track recently along with a couple new ones. He did alot of free-style drum beats, but they are just scraps, not actual songs. Favorite Track?? Better, Maddy and Broken. My eyes lit up when I heard him mention a title that I never heard of before. I asked him what Broken sounds like. He said sorry, but he can't discuss it any further.

This guy Dan, that I met at the gig, was at the so called after-party at Bubbles Mansion, he didn't see any band members, but he claimed to have seen a disc with three track on it. 1. "Better" & 2. "The Blues" and 3 was also "The Blues" but some kind of edit or remix or alt. take. It was on a disc with cover art similar to the curtains behind the stage at the live shows. He thought it was the upcoming single, but they never played it. The guy that worked at the club was showing it around because it was autographed.

Take it and beat off, or whatever you guys do to rumours.

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

the word starts to spread..

the rumour seems pretty feasible, especially in regards to the contents of the single.."Better" being the leading track, backed by a song we've already heard, and i guess just to fill in the gaps, the expected live track. Although, it could have just been a very well thought lie. who knows. if there are any immediate doubts, it would be people's concern towards the identity of the poster..

Guest ben9785
So we are one step further to know the final tracklist:

1.Chinese democracy

2.Prostitue

3.Better

4.The Blues

5.Madagascar

6.IRS

7.Catcher in the rye

8.TWAT

9.If the world

10.Sorry

11.Broken

12.(TBA)

13.(TBA)

The General?

Oklahoma?

Thyme?

Ides of March?

Seven?

Or maybe that might be the whole album who knows? It may very well only be 10 or 11 songs on this particular album..

1.Chinese democracy

2.Prostitue

3.Better

4.The Blues

5.Madagascar

6.IRS

7.Catcher in the rye

8.TWAT

9.If the world

10.Sorry

11.Broken

12.(TBA)

13.(TBA)

The General?

Oklahoma?

Thyme?

Ides of March?

Seven?

Or maybe that might be the whole album who knows? It may very well only be 10 or 11 songs on this particular album..

Yeah it might be, but the tracklist i wrote is based on facts

Axl said there will 13 tracks on the album and the track titles are confirmed to be on the album by Axl, Richard, Merck etc.

1.Chinese democracy

2.Prostitue

3.Better

4.The Blues

5.Madagascar

6.IRS

7.Catcher in the rye

8.TWAT

9.If the world

10.Sorry

11.Broken

12.(TBA)

13.(TBA)

The General?

Oklahoma?

Thyme?

Ides of March?

Seven?

TBA = To Be Announced

What I reckon is happening here is that Brain is out of the band for good and Frank is recording ALL drum parts again for the album. Just in the same way that I bet no Buckethead will be heard on the album.

I'm still betting that this tour will end early again.

Then Axl will run back to his Malibu mansion, someone will leave the band 2 years after that time, Axl will regroup and tour again, promise the album again, get a new band member to re-record some parts on the album, end the tour early again, Axl will run back to his Malibu mansion, someone will leave the band 2 years after that time, Axl will regroup and tour again, promise the album again, get a new band member to re-record some parts on the album, end the tour early again, Axl will run back to his Malibu mansion, someone will leave the band 2 years after that time, Axl will regroup and tour again, promise the album again, get a new band member to re-record some parts on the album, end the tour early again, Axl will run back to his Malibu mansion, someone will leave the band 2 years after that time, Axl will regroup and tour again, promise the album again, get a new band member to re-record some parts on the album, end the tour early again, Axl will run back to his Malibu mansion, someone will leave the band 2 years after that time, Axl will regroup and tour again, promise the album again, get a new band member to re-record some parts on the album, end the tour early again, Axl will run back to his Malibu mansion, someone will leave the band 2 years after that time, Axl will regroup and tour again, promise the album again, get a new band member to re-record some parts on the album, end the tour early again,

I think you get the picture.

i dont think brain leavin is bullshit BUT...i remember readin an interview where he seemed very umm...offhand about gnr, somethin like, yeah i'll play with em if the moneys there or somethin to that effect. but fuck that rumouring mongering bullshit, this is all dumbass guesswork :lol:

i dont think brain leavin is bullshit BUT...i remember readin an interview where he seemed very umm...offhand about gnr, somethin like, yeah i'll play with em if the moneys there or somethin to that effect. but fuck that rumouring mongering bullshit, this is all dumbass guesswork :lol:

That is just his kinda humor I guess. He can't talk to much about the band. So e keep it at that. :laugh:

The user who posted this is called "elsewhere". :rolleyes:

I smell silkworms and bullshit.

yep

There's a lot of silkwormesque posts on different forums these days.

My favourites are the "HisRoyalSweetness-ish carefully disguised taking the piss out of Axl" ones at HTGTH that they are lapping up like a saucer of milk.

The user who posted this is called "elsewhere". :rolleyes:

I smell silkworms and bullshit.

yep

There's a lot of silkwormesque posts on different forums these days.

My favourites are the "HisRoyalSweetness-ish carefully disguised taking the piss out of Axl" ones at HTGTH that they are lapping up like a saucer of milk.

:rofl-lol:

I thought I was the only one who noticed them.

But yea, I call BS